Chapter 7-The Demon God Avaritia’s Unique Skill
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After mercilessly butchering the Ether Church followers, Mikhail didn't immediately leave but instead went to loot their dismembered corpses.

 

One has to understand, after taking over the body of Vandal Alexi Hyperion, the 13th Prince of the Helios Empire, Mikhail had everything one could dream of, wealth, power, and fame. His noble status allowed him to stand above millions of people.

 

However, despite all that, he was still unable to stop himself from looting the dismembered corpses of the poor Ether Church followers for money and treasures.

 

Even though he had taken over the body of Vandal and inherited all of his powers and wealth, he was still the same old Mikhail with a broken moral compass.

 

"Dammit! Those guys are really poor. Their combined wealth didn't even amount to ten gold coins."Complained Mikhail after he was done looting the dismembered corpses of the Ether Church Followers.

 

While Mikhail cursing the dead Ether Church followers for being too poor and broke, the cold and mechanical voice of the system suddenly rang out within his mind.

[Congratulations! You have partially unsealed the Unique Skill of the Demon God Avaritia: Plunderer.]

[Plunderer: A unique Skill that allowed the user to absorb the essence and the skills of the dead]

 

[The time limit is twenty minutes after death. It's also more effective if the victim was killed by the user]

[This Unique Skill will grow as the user absorb more essence and skills. Furthermore, various restrictions will be removed as well as the skill goes higher in level]

[Current Progress: 1.05%]

 

"What the hell!"

 

After hearing this sudden notification from the system, Mikhail was shocked. He had spent two days in his room trying to unseal one of those damn unique skills to no avail.

 

However, today he accidentally unsealed one of them after looting the dismembered corpses of the Ether Church followers.

 

Even though it was not completely unsealed and was only at 1.05%, Mikhail was still elated.

 

"Wait a minute! Does that mean I'll have to turn into a thief and continue to loot people to completely unseal this Unique Skill?" Mikhail suddenly thought after remembering the event that triggered the Unique Skill to be partially unsealed.

 

"So be it."He coldly uttered after making up his mind. It's not like he was an upright gentleman. Moreover, he was already planning to loot people even before knowing that.

 

"Also, what kinda frightening Unique Skill is that. This is simply too terrifying."Mikhail said after recalling the description of the Plunderer Unique Skill.

 

"Ability and skills absorption, you're telling me this is possible."He added with a look of disbelief on his face.

 

He had heard about the terrifying power of many unique skills and seen many as well in his lifetime. However, none of them came close to be as frightening as this one, whether it was back on Earth or this world.

 

Furthermore, unlike on Earth where people could learn unique skills from artifacts found in the dungeons, Unique skills could only be genetically be inherited via bloodline in this world.

 

Whether it was a regular Aura Knight, a Mage, or even a regular human, one could at any moment awaken and inherit a Unique Skill from their ancestors through their bloodline if the latter had one.

 

"If the Demon God Avaritia's Unique Skill is already this terrifying, I wonder just how powerful the other Demon Gods' Unique Skills will be," Mikhail said with a look of anticipation on his face.

 

At this moment, Mikhail couldn't wait to unseal the other Demon Gods' Unique skills. However, now, his top priority was to complete unseal the Demon God Avaritia's Unique Skill and started using its power to quickly increase his strength.

 

With this Unique Skill alone, it wasn't an exaggeration to say that he could become the most powerful entity in this world in just a few years.

 

"Hahahaha! Son of a bitch! Who said I was an evil, greedy and selfish guy. It appears that the great me must have accumulated no small merits in past my life. Not only I was granted a second chance after being killed by those bastards, but I was also even given some powerful Unique Skills."

 

"Hahaha! I would never have expected such a good thing to happen." Mikhail was laughing like a madman as he was unable to hide the joy and the excitement in his heart. He felt as if he was the luckiest man alive.

 

It was only after ten minutes that Mikhail managed to calm himself down from the excitement and joy as he regained his usual demeanor. However, he still had a slight cheerful grin on his face.

 

"Oh well, It's time to return the Great Helios Pass," Mikhail murmured to himself as he was looking at the sun that was setting on the horizon.

 

Without any hesitation, he channeled his Aura into the Aura Channels in both of his feet. At the same time, he transformed into a ray of light as he ran in the direction of the Great Helios Pass

 

After breaking through the 7-Star Aura Knight, his strength had explosively increased, and the speed he ran at was rapid. In just a few minutes, he had already traveled tens of kilometers.

 

Soon, he was already able to see the majestic wall of the Great Helios Pass in the distance. However, as he was getting closer, he suddenly stopped by a cavalry of scout.

 

"Please stop your steps and indicate your identity, you have already entered into the boundary of Great Helios Pass."Shouted the leading officer.

 

At the same time, the other scouts already encircled Mikhail from all directions with their swords and spears unsheathed.

 

Just like there were several soldiers stationed on top of the wall of the Great Helios Pass on the lookout, there was also a cavalry scout stationed outside the wall.

 

Their main mission was to investigate any suspicious activities outside the wall. They were also tasked to identify anyone approaching the Great Helios Pass from the Ether Domain, especially at a time like this when it was closed.

 

"I am Vandal Alexi Hyperion, the 13th Prince of the Helios Empire," Mikhail said in a noble and commanding tone as he handed his identification token to the leading officer.

 

The opposing party extended his hand to receive it. After examining it for a while, his expression suddenly turned respectful as he said."This lowly one pays his respect to the 13th Prince his Imperial Highness."

 

"We pay our respect to the 13th Prince his Imperial Highness."At the same time, the others also shouted in unison as they bowed their heads.

 

Almost every single soldier in the Great Helios Pass knew about Vandal. They also admired him greatly for his contribution to the ongoing fight against the Ether Beasts.

 

Meanwhile, Mikhail merely nodded his head in acknowledgment as he took back his identification token and walked towards the gate of the Great Helios Pass.


0