Lelith’s offering
1.3k 5 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She remained unmoving when his arm went up and around to gently grab at the back of her head. Her eyes slowly closed as she was pulled towards him, and their lips met. Lelith let out a muffled moan as the rush of pleasure sent her shuddering. She held onto Sev to steady herself as his tongue shot between her lips and toyed with hers. The sticky mess between her legs slowly streamed down her inner thighs as her lust was unceasingly fed just by the intimate contact with Sev.

A gentle tug back separated Lelith from her god, causing her to gasp for air that she didn’t knew she was ignoring. “Remember to breathe, hm?” he told her with an amused smirk. Then their lips met once more, and their tongues danced. Lelith’s knees quickly went weak as she quivered with arousal. Her dripping wet slit showed her rising state of arousal, and as she ground herself against him, the Eldar imagined herself shedding her identity as a wych, a warrior of the arenas. With each smearing of her wetness against herself, with each moan escaping her mouth, the identity of Lelith Hesperax, the aspiring wych was erased.

In its place was Lelith the devotee, Lelith the plaything of a god.

She broke the kiss by herself this time to smile blissfully at Sev, and then slowly slid down to her knees. Her trembling hands deftly unraveled his attire on the way down, his trousers hitting the ground with a satisfying sound. Lelith stared at the bulge straining at his undergarment. Oh, the pleasure it promised her…

The red-maned Eldar glanced up at her new ruler, her new god, and slowly leaned in to plant a soft, loving kiss on the covered bulge. Then she gently pulled the offending fabric down, her head unmoving as a massive shaft of meat sprang out to lightly slap her on the face.

It was a huge, throbbing thing, almost as long as her head was tall, and thick enough that she began wondering if she had to dislocate her jaw to accommodate it. Lelith licked her lips hungrily, looking forward to the ruin it would bring to her. Glancing up once more and seeing Sev’s approval, Lelith carefully cradled the massive member with both hands, enjoying its pulsing warmth. She gave a slow, deep kiss on the tip, savoring the taste as her tongue slid out to greedily lap at it.

Humming happily, Lelith slowly licked her way down to the base of Sev’s cock, keeping her eyes locked to his all the while. The pleasure dancing in his eyes was all she cared about now. She kissed and licked the entirety of Sev’s length several times before opening her mouth and lowering herself onto it. Lelith groaned as it filled her mouth and then - with Sev’s hands on her head giving a little push - sliding down her throat to fully seal it. It was easy fighting back the urge to gag and struggle. It was rapturous as she began to move her head and feel the member stretch and strain her jaws and throat.

Lelith coughed in surprise as an invisible force wrapped around her and she began floating upwards. Her body was stretched out and tilted upwards, allowing better access for the meat stuffing her throat. The redhead Eldar was left to just keep her mouth open as the invisible coils around her began moving her back and forth along Sev’s cock.

This time, Lelith remembered to breathe, giddily inhaling Sev’s musk through her nose as she buried her face against his crotch. His hands patted her head and his fingers ran through her hair in a display of approval as she happily choked on cock. More importantly, Lelith could hear his soft groans, the clearest sign that she was serving him correctly.

Lelith blissfully served as a tool for Sev’s pleasure before the throbbing in her throat increased, and Sev’s grip on her head became firmer. Lelith had to consciously fight through the growing ache of her muscles to keep her jaws open as her mouth and throat slid up and down at an increasing rate.

And then, finally, she was bestowed her undeserving reward. Sev grunted as his warm, thick shot straight into her throat. Lelith hummed happily as she was force fed divine cum, feeling the warmth of the load spreading outwards her belly. The force around her gently lowered her back to her knees as Sev slowly pulled out, flooding her mouth and then staining her face with shot after heavy shot of his seed. Lelith the plaything kept her mouth open, moaning like the slut she now was as her face was painted white by Sev.

Her jaws and throat were sore, a sign of Sev’s approval that he so thoroughly used her. Even before she gulped down the gift spilling out of her mouth, she felt so bloated with Sev’s reward. Her face felt heavy from the cum dribbling off her, further proof that Sev found her a worthy devotee.

“Thank you, my lord,” the first Nexus Eldar managed to moan.

“Just Sev will do,” he replied with a pat on the head. “And we’re not done yet.”

Wiping her face and sucking her fingers clean, Lelith found her god still throbbing hard. She nodded eagerly. “As my soul belongs to you, so too does my body.”

Once more Lelith was floating in the air, this time being carried to her bed. She didn’t care that she was leaving a dripping trail of her arousal on the floor, she didn’t care that Sev’s hungry gaze promised a very, very thorough ruination of her body. She only hoped that he would find her worth his time.

Lelith was on her back with Sev already spreading her legs as she made contact with the mattress. He bent over to lay gentle kisses on her ivory pale body, each contact causing Lelith to twist and moan as they sent spikes of pleasure, as if her skin had become erogenous. She was quickly brought to the brink of release, but no matter how many more kisses trailed down her body, she remained right at the edge of climax. The small part of her mind still coherent realized that Sev enjoyed her this way.

The rest of her was happy to just scream and moan wantonly as her body writhed and quivered with the futile expectation of release.

Lelith sang a depraved tune as her nipples were lightly nibbled on, and Sev’s hot tongue lapped at her belly. She sang louder as his breath washed against her sopping nether regions. The orgasm hit her like a maul when his mouth met her pussy. Lelith’s body shot upward, her back arching painfully even as her vision and mind went white. Her mouth was open in a silent scream as raw bliss overtook her senses. Lelith didn’t know how long she convulsed and shook, but by the time her sanity returned, she was floating above the bed, her legs spread wide and high with Sev standing between them.

“Do you need a break?”

Lelith shook her head quickly, an incoherent noise leaving her mouth. Pride spread across her bliss-shattered mind as Sev smiled proudly at her. He held her firmly by the hips, and Lelith did her best to brace herself, and prayed that he would not be slow for her sake.

Her prayers were answered, because beautiful agony shot up her back as Sev bucked his hips and her slit was stretched open. She heard herself gasp in surprise from the raw pleasure brought by the stretching pain that told her she was about to be split in two, and the throbbing deep in her. Lelith felt her inner walls tighten and convulse, and her body trembled heavily once more as a powerful orgasm hit her, and this time it didn’t stop. Her eyes rolled up into her sockets and her tongue lolled out limply as senseless noises fled her sore throat.

And then Sev began to move, and Lelith’s last coherent thought was that maybe the pleasure cults had the right idea. They simply followed the wrong deity.

Lelith’s eyes lazily awoke to find herself in a different room. The dull aches throughout her body and the scent of blessed seed as she exhaled reminded her that she had not dreamt the rapturous experience. A feminine, machine-like voice filled the room as Lelith sat up, addressing her flawlessly in the Eldar tongue.

“A pleasant morning to you. I am Eva, head AI of the Nexus Unity. Unfortunately, Sev is occupied at the moment; He will see you later in the evening. Nourishment will be provided shortly, and after that, someone will arrive to brief you on Nexus laws.”

Lelith nodded in silence at first, her mind still a little addled from serving Sev. Then, as she gathered her thoughts, she voiced the words she had managed to string together. “What are my duties?”

“Sev will discuss your options later. I should preemptively inform you that the position of dedicated sex toy is not one of those options. Sev already has an extensive and eager harem who receive payment for their assigned tasks via rigorous copulation.”

That shouldn’t have been a surprise, but it still made Lelith pause in thought. She would have to make herself useful to Sev, then, to earn the same ‘rigorous copulation’.

Lelith pensively looked up at the ceiling. “Would…would you have any suggestions for how I might best serve Sev, Eva?”

The first Eldar of the Nexus Unity conversed with the voice in the walls until her breakfast was delivered by one of the three-limbed, three-eyed robots. It was an enlightening discussion, giving Lelith much to think about as she ate. With her meal done, Lelith had to resort to crawling out of her bed to wash herself clean, as her legs ached too much to reliably support her weight at the moment.

She would reject Eva’s offer for a thorough healing. The aches and soreness were fond reminders of her experience with divinity after all.

As much as she would like to spend the rest of the day trying to recall the blissful ordeal,
Lelith hardened her resolve with a wych’s discipline. She would have to find her place in the Nexus Unity, and prove herself to Sev. What use was reminiscing when she could strive to achieve another personal meeting with her god?

35