Chap 3- KOBOGOING
666 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 3- KOBOGOING:

_____:

{Z-City; North-Side; 04:26 a.m}

 

*step*

 

*step*

 

*Humming*

 

Small steps could be heard followed by a humming seemingly random, coming from a small girl with waves like hair.

 

Her clothes being a hoodie in gay blue colors, and some red slippers on her feet as she walked in the middle of the highway, by each side of the street were more and more closed stores, but some had lights in them, being early birds.

 

Some people who were carrying boxes inside a bakery heard the humming and turned their heads to see what was it.

 

Seeing just a small girl walking by the front of their store and continuing going, just humming while taking funny jumpy-steps.

 

Not really understanding why a child would be in the streets at such an hour, one of the helpers wanted to go and ask if she was lost, but she continued going without even pausing, making the employee think she knew where she was going.

 

And the one in question knew, the smell she was tracking was getting stronger and stronger as she walked, and her curiosity was picked, something with the same smell as her, or a very similar one.

 

Needing to know what it was, she is going on an adventure by these unknown lands, passing by some more strange people, that she deemed them as not hostile.

 

Doing so, made her way more calm, and was now, when she passed by them, listening to their talks, through still doesn't understand it.

 

But a tickling was starting in her throat, and the more she listened to people, the worse it got.

 

She was starting to get annoyed at this, the feeling wasn't going away, and becoming infuriating.

 

It was a pain in the ass, for the loss of better words.

 

With nothing, she could do, she just continued following her objective, and the right now the smell was very close, and she was in great pain in her throat, she crunched down with both hand in it, feeling something happening.

 

If she could, she would be screaming at how much pain she was feeling at the moment, just to faint there, she was on an asphalt right next to a 24/7  store with papers of a promotion that said everything was minus 25% that day.

 

Being laid there on the sidewalk, without any knowledgeable of what was happening around her.

 

*BOOOOOOMMM!!*

 

The whole store blew up, just some strange green liquid seeping out, as a man with a full hazmat suit of sorts, and very red eyes steeped out of the collapsed building.

 

"I AM THE CURE FOR THIS WORLD! THE ONE WHO BRINGS MEDICINES AND CURES! NOW LET'S CURE EVERYTHING!!"-He starts firing that green liquid that resembles acid, and everything it touches it starts to melt it.

 

As he goes destroying more buildings, a certain someone finally opens her eyes, sweating a lot, she uses her knee to support and push herself up.

 

Very confused at what happened she looks around herself, seeing all the destruction of the place.-" Wut..."

 

A very high-pitched voice, and you could say gremlin like voice rings out of her throat, but she seems to not even care or notice.

 

Around her, more than a dozen of buildings were melted down, and when she looked at where someone was yelling and firing more of this melty stuff, she raised an eyebrow.

 

Jumping up, she patted her defenses off any dust, and finding her slippers, sliding them in.

 

She starts jumping from one piece of fallen concrete to the other, they are super close because of how much destruction had happened, so it was very easy for her to move around.

 

"AHAHAH!! I AM THE CUREE!!"- As the monster was destroying even more, a blue strange child appeared behind him, with a confused look.

 

"Hei, guy with da funny yello cloth! Wut yu duing?"- The said monster turned around, and looked at the one who called him a normal guy.

 

He started shaking and aimed an arm at her.-" I AM NOT A GUY!!! I AM THE CURE!!! I HAVE SEARCHED SO MUCH FOR IT THAT I TURNED INTO IT!!! AND THIS IS A HAZMAT STUPID CHILD!! NOW DIE!!"

 

Firing a ray of the green liquid, that when makes contact with the girl.... *BOOM!!*

 

She just moved her hand, in a slapping manner, and it is blown away.-" Yu did dis because of DAT? WUT ARE YU? STUPID?"

 

Pointing one finger at him, she makes a 'really' face, not understanding very well why someone would do that, she has sawn a lot of cool stuff, and the guy just destroyed it all.

 

Shaking in anger, The cure aimed both hands to small trash talker

 

"WE'LL SEE WHO'S THE STUPID ONE HERE!! YOU DAMN TIRE SIZED BRAT!!"

 

*FUUSH!*

 

Firing one after the other, the acid that is fired totally covers her vision.

 

But he missed something, insulting her.-"I DON KNOW WUT A TIREE IS!!! BUT YU STUPID, WHY MAKE CUUL THINGY MELT!"

 

*UUUUSHH!*

 

Just her voice being yelled was enough to push all of his attack back, and made them come back to him...

 

"WHA!!! NO!!! MY CURE!!!! WHY!!! Whyyy..."- And he started melting down himself when it completed covered him from feet to head in that green acid liquid.

 

"Hhmp, Stupid guy.'' - Seeing that he melted like the buildings, she started jumping from the fallen buildings pieces, following the strange smell.

 

That is guiding her to the destination she feels like she needs to go.

32