Chap 8- KOBODEMON!
994 12 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 8- KOBODEMON!:

______________

______________

{ Z-City: One day after the slapping; Saitama's Apartment; 06:30 a.m}

 

*BEP!*

 

*BEP!*

 

*BEP!

 

*BEP!*

 

*BAMM!!*

 

"Uuuughh.....mumumu~....."

 

Smashing an alarm to pieces, a petite small hand reached out from inside the blue covers and stopped the annoying sound.

 

It's another day, and it looks like the one beneath it doesn't want to wake up, she is sleeping on her couch as always.

 

But the said couch was very comfortable, the black haired man made sure to be so with the help of some extra blankets he got it to be as comfortable as a normal bed, he liked sleeping in his futon, so he didn't really care about excessive comfort.

 

The blue one, on the other hand, tried sleeping on the extra futon he had, and let's just say she didn't find it comfortable and opted to sleep on the couch where it was more comfortable for her liking.

 

*Creak~*

 

*step*

 

*step*

 

Getting out of the bathroom and walking to the living room brushing his teeth, Saitama looked at the hand that was peeking out from the covers and chuckled.

 

"*Brushing* Kobo.... I'm going out....  Wanna go too?"

 

*UUUSHHH!*

 

And like those were the magic words to be able to pass the bridge the covers flew to the side and a girl bolted out of them towards the bathroom.

 

"WAIT!!! GONNA BRASH TEETH!!"

 

Hearing a shout from the girl, Saitama just finished his daily cleaning by the kitchen sink.

 

Finishing it he put his toothbrush in its place as Kobo brushed her own and walked back to change clothes to his normal running clothes.

 

*Shuffling*

 

*Ziiip!*

 

Fully ready he walks to the kitchen once more and when he was about to crack some eggs for them before exiting.

 

*Knocking*

 

"Hmmm?*Looks at entrance* It's six in the morning..... who could be at this time?"

 

Putting the eggs back in their place he walks to the door.

 

*click*

 

"Uh, how can I....."- But the instant he opens the door he wished he never had.

 

A frowning old grandma with a century-old face was looking him dead in the eyes.-" Hey brat, where's the rent? It has been three months already ya know?"

 

Sounding just like she looks, Saitama flinches finally remembering why he needed money.-' And I used it all on Kobo's clothes and candy..... well it was enough to only one month in the end....'

 

Shaking his head he gets back to reality.-" Ehh, Don't worry grandma, I will get you the money soon enough, I promis-"

 

"HEY SAITAMACHI!! WHERE IS MAH EGG!!?"- Not being able to finish his sentence, a child's voice rings behind him, making the old woman raised an eyebrow.

 

"Didn't know you had a daughter, but I think you know the rules.... only one person per apartment."

 

Staring at him enough to make the man gulp down in tension.-" H-Her mother brought her to pass the week.... just that, yes."

 

Thinking fast, he fires whatever he had trying to get out of the situation, and after a minute of pure staring, the old lady seems to buy it as she starts to walk away.

 

"Okay then... Say hello to the kid for me.*looks back* And you better get my payment by the end of the month or, STREET IT'S."

 

Walking the stairs down, she leaves a sweating Saitama at his door entrance.

 

" SAITAMACHI!!!!!"

 

*sigh*-" Coming!!!!!"

 

*Bang!*

 

Closing the door behind him as he enters, he quickly fries them some eggs and rice quickly, before he goes out from his run.

 

Kobo started to actually running together with him, and he needed to go slower to follow her pace, but it was nice having a running partner, it was the only part she did.

 

When he got to the park she would go around playing with whatever she found interesting, sometimes even some kids, there was even once a strange young woman with dark green hair that played with her one time.

 

Saitama didn't see any ill intent from her toward Kobo, so he just got back to his normal training.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

_____________________

{A-City; Heroes Association QG; 08:41 a.m }

 

"SIR!! We have confirmed it! It was indeed a third-hand involvement, possibly a new monster....."

 

A woman with blonde hair in a bun wearing glasses and a formal office suit was making her report to a man also in a suit with black hair and a very short full beard.

 

He was with both hands resting on his desk looking at the papers in the woman's hands as she flipped through them on his table.

 

" 'The Cure' was a Demon Rank individual as we knew, but the heroes didn't report arriving when he was taken down, and Z city didn't have present strong enough heroes to take him down, that leaves us with two possibilities..."

 

Moving his arms to rest them fully on the desk while sighing.-" Either a rogue hero or an unknown monster... Yeah..... But we can't take chances, if it's a monster, it should be stronger than a Demon Rank, then it could be a Superior Demon Rank, maybe even Dragon since we don't know its full capacities...."

 

Getting a thinking face as he completed the blonde street of thought, he closed his eyes and took the safest option.

 

" Give this unknown monster a Demon Threat Rank, he didn't show interest in destroying anything, but it doesn't mean he will not, better be safe while we can."

 

Spinning on his chair he looks at the glass wall that is in the office's back side and on the other side various workers from the hero society main working building.

 

The blonde nods at his decision and starts to pack her papers up.-" Certainly sir! Will immediately add the new Rank to this new monster, now I will be exiting if sir permits me.*bows*"

 

Walking out the automatic glass door with a blue symbol of the hero society in it, she goes to do her job.

 

*tap*

 

*tap*

 

*tap*

 

*creak*

 

The bearded man taps his fingers on the sides of his chain for a minute, before pushing both arms down by the chair rests and standing up.

 

He rests both arms behind his back as he walks closer to the glass.

 

" It seems more problems are about to show up."

27