Chap 2- KOBOYO!!!
872 4 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 2- KOBOYO!!!:

______________

{Z-City;North Beach: 02:31 a.m}

 

The silence of the night was calming, no clouds in the sky, just the glow of the full moon.

 

It has been a while since great events had taken place here, the sand was still the same, as well as the calming waves that could put a baby to sleep, with how they sound.

 

Breezing its ways above the waters, a chilly breeze of air starts to take a fly towards land, but no one was there to feel it.

 

Mist rises, without a reason for it to do so, and the visibility drops more and more.

 

Sounds can be heard, as less and less is visible, the sounds of waves hitting harder and harder in the sand.

 

Until.... they simply stop.... ceasing their rage...

 

The mist starts to go away, and the cold air flees together with it.

 

Glowing bright, the moon illuminates the floor of the sea, being it the part where humans can walk normally on.

 

And we see, a naked... child?.... With her face to the sand, she's laying there, her strange blue hair with waves formats moving a bit to the sides, trying to imitate the real ones.

 

The sea in the part where she is, seems to be extra calm, like it was fearful of hurting a newborn.

 

Waves the clashed around her, couldn't even be called clash, they just moved slowly, bathing her a little and then going back.

 

The kid twitches a bit, and tries to move one arm to support herself up.

 

*Splash*

 

Just to fall with the side of her face in the water, and when the moon illuminates it, we can see beautiful blue almost cyan eyes, with an orange detail in its lower part.

 

Her face is annoyed with a pout in it.

 

Trying again, she puts her right arm to try and get up, but was about to fall down again, when a tick vein mark appeared in her forehead, and her hair levitated a bit, her muscles tensed up.

 

And her hand grabbing firmly on the sand beneath the water finally helped her up to her feet.

 

Shaking a lot, but still pretty annoyed at how her body was, she takes a step forward, and seeing she didn't fall, she takes another.

 

Every one she takes, a new obstacle is passed by, and after a bit of walking, she finally starts to stop shaking.

 

Being able to stand still without trembling like a dead fish.

 

She looks around, just seeing the beach, the sea and some strange stairs made with a material that's unknown to herself.

 

Walking to it, she gets there and gives a look at the lower ones, and kinda understands their purpose, to help her get up.

 

*Step*

 

*Step*

 

*Step*

 

Not being really used to have such a rough material on her feet, she flinches a bit, and starts jumping until the top.

 

Where she finds some sort of trail, with a similar material from the place she used to just climb.

 

At the other side of it, some strange buildings, with lots of strange decorations and symbols.

 

One by the side catches her attention, it was still open and lights still on, it had various cloths she didn't understand the purpose of.

 

But looking down at her naked body, and feeling a cold breeze that made her hug herself and shake in cold, a light bulb was turned in her head.

 

A big sassy smile spread itself in her mouth, as she made her way jumping to the entrance of the place.

 

Jumping as a way to hurt less her small foot, and since it wasn't hurting the same, she continued doing so.

 

Getting to the entrance, she looked at the place, it had some strange wooden pillars and a ceiling and a wooden open door to enter with some symbols.

 

She peeked her head on the side of it, watching inside, just moving her eyes to watch inside.

 

There was someone on the counter, a girl with blonde hair and black eyes, she was wearing some yellow and white clothes, and in her chest area a placket with her face in it and more strange symbols.

 

"*Yawn*, Not one customer huh... Hmm, it's late, I am going to the bathroom, then close the shop... it's enough for today."- Getting from where she was sitting, she walks behind the counter and enter another door.

 

*Bam!*

 

Closing it as she enters it.

 

The little girl not seeing any more dangers around, enters the place.

 

Looking around and smiling at how many covers they had!

 

Running around the place and looking them up and down, she sawed something that picked her interest.

 

A strange red planks? She didn't understand, but they seemed to be put on the feet, and since her were in pain, she tried them, and feeling the comfort she walked around for a bit, humming happily.

 

Having got her foot protection she started to search for something that covers her upper body.

 

Moving her head to look around, her eyes widened.

 

Like some joke of destiny, the Moon light illuminated a very good-looking blue and white sort of piece of cloth, she looked it up and down, pretty interested in it.

 

For the arms it was cyan, and the rest was mostly white and gray, it had something to open and close in the middle, and some red lines here and there, she didn't understand their uses but was just heavily struck how cool it looked for her.

 

Reaching her arm forward she got it off from whatever that piece of wooden that was holding it was.

 

*Shuffling*

 

*ZIIP!*

 

Putting it on, she jumped around with her new armor, happily she even sort of danced around too.

 

"Uuuh... that was nice..."- But hearing a voice coming from that door the other being entered, she panicked and looked around, seeing the door she entered, she ran with all her might not really knowing if this person was bad or not.

 

She ran out, passing by the entrance and going back to those rough stairs, and peaked her head from there looking at her enemy.

 

The blonde while grumbling some things closed the door, and flipped the symbol that was the door too.

 

Sighing, she stood up and looked around again, not sure what to do, her face morphed a lot of times from one expression to the other, trying to find what to do...

 

*Sniff*

 

But when she sniffed to clean her nose, she picked something, and moving her head up she tracked it to a certain direction, it had her smell on it for some reason.

 

And curious as she is, she started walking now that she got her body 'protection'.

 

_

 

__

 

_

 

On another place, someone continues doing push-ups without stopping, sweating like crazy.

 

"Seventy eight.... Seventy-nine.... Eighty...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you didn't get it, I am writing most of the things as how she sees them.~ye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

32