Chap 7- KOBOSLAP!
472 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 7- KOBOSLAP!:

________________

{ 1 week later; Z-City; Saitama's Apartment }

 

“ Oi! Saitamachi! Where's mah choco!”

 

In our usual apartment, a wave-haired kid was jumping around a black-haired man with her arms up in a demanding manner, the one who just came back home just looks at her spinning around him.

 

And he just stares at Kobo with a blank look, until he sighed and crouched down to pat her head with small taps.-” Kobo... we are running low on money....”

 

That made the girl stop her bunny hoping for a second and lower her arm, just to put a finger on her cheek and tilt her head.-” Monei? What's that?”

 

*Crack*

 

And at that moment, it was like a wall of glass was cracked behind Saitama.-' Kobo..... you don't even know that....'

 

The last seven days have been pretty promising, to say the least, after Kobo tried to train that day, she just gave up, not liking the feeling of being exhausted.

 

So she started to help the man wanting to be a hero, when he was going to do push-ups, she sat on his back, further adding weight.

 

When he was going to do pull-ups? She sat on his shoulders, the same for a lot of exercises.

 

Saitama saw this as just another weight addition that helped him, but after some days the girl started to stop jumping on his shoulders.

 

And when questioned why.-' Like to jump around, more fun.'

 

.... How was he supposed to even interpret that?

 

She walked jumping around, that was something he realized, to cover a higher ground, probably because of her small size.

 

Strangely too, this past week was pretty uncommonly peaceful, in their daily walks, not one monster attack, and that was a miracle on its own.

 

What was not a miracle was Saitama having to buy Kobo a bar of chocolate every day... most savings he had for two months... all gone in chocolate....

 

Could he have said no? Sure, but the brat was so happy with it that he just kept buying her the choco...

 

And now here he is... almost totally broke... only not being completely so because he helped a lady to clean her market and got two thousand yen and some vegetables as thanks.

 

“Well... I am going to make us a soup with these.*shows plastic bag*, they're fresh, if you want to play around or something, stay on the corridor or the parking lot in front of the apartment condominium, okay?”

 

Knowing the girl was probably watching TV until that time, he gave her the green card to play outside, in a close range of the house, she is pretty powerful for a kid, but if a monster shows up it's better that she stays around for him to help her.

 

Saitama knows Kobo is pretty strong, for him, she has been surviving all this time on her own, so she can play around as she wishes, and not being needed to be kept closed all day.

 

White stars in the place of her eyes she runs to the entrance.

 

*BAMG!*

 

And opens the door with a kick....-”*sigh* Please don't brake anything out there Kobo....”

 

He lets the door a little open as he hears a gremlin laugh getting far away.

 

Smiling at the sound of heavy iron being steeped, he goes to the kitchen to start the cooking for the day.

 

As for the one who's rapidly jumping steps.

 

*CLANG!*

 

Making a loud metal sound. She's just going down them with her aim being the parking lot, she sawed some of those metallic machines there.

 

Getting on the last row of stairs she jumps all the way down, and when she starts descending the sound of voices can be heard approaching the climb of the stairs.

 

“Boss I told you that we.... wha-UGHH!!!?”- Stepping right in the middle of a pimp thug with a red jacket, Kobo sink his nose that she already stepped even further as she jumped forwards with her silly smile.

 

*Tap*tap*

 

“ EHEHE!”- Threatening this like a running course obstacle she steps on the ground with both arms raised to each respective side to her shoulder height.

 

*Steps getting away*

 

Continuing running with both arms still raised that way, she left the thugs there confused as to what just happened, the one who was wearing some pimp clothes just stares at his man who was on the ground crying with a broken nose that bleeding heavily.

 

Finally getting a hold of what happened he pointed at the girl running in the parking lot direction.-” You two! Get the brat!!”

 

What sounds like a very low hoarse shout comes from his throat, it was like he smoked since he was born.

 

“ " Yes Boss!! “ " - And like bugs following their queen the two dash after the girl.

 

As for herself? Sitting on the hood of a car that was already old to the point that it's painting on the door parts were mostly bronze-rusty from all the rains that it suffered through, the only thing that was left in it was its steering wheel, but even that was already degrading.

 

She was just dangling her feet at the edge and moving them back and forth with her torso laying down as she watched the clouds pass by, and occasionally pointing at one.

 

“Wow!! Dat one looks like Saitamachi ha'ir!”

 

But her discovery section was broken by the sounds of hurried footsteps getting closer, from the direction she came.

 

Putting both elbows to her waist sides for support, she raised her upper body a bit to have a look at who were her guests.

 

Two guys who looked straight out of rocknroll club, with black ripped jackets and Mohawks, one in green color and the other in green.

 

They had piercings everywhere on their body, nose, ears, lips, and even some other very painful places it seemed.

 

*Tap*tap*tap*

 

“Heya brat! You made a big mistake doing that back there! Boss wants us to get ya, so ya look day brat!”- The green Mohawk tapped a wooden bat on his shoulder as he got closer to Kobo.

 

At this point she had just fully sat down, with both legs in a meditation-like manner with both feet soles in contact, her slippers were by the side as she wasn't walking they weren't needed.

 

Tilting her head she looked at both of them analyzing each from head to foot.-” You two luuk like those fruits Saitamachi always brings.... wai hair so spikey?”

 

Pointing a finger at the green one head she again tilts her head to the other side, but that action made both of them have veins popping above their heads.

 

“YOU BRAT!!! WE'LL DEE WHO HAS FRUITS HAIR!!! GAAAHH!!!”- Swinging down his bat his friend smiled seeing it get closer to Kobo's head.

 

When it was about to hit her head both of them had wicked smiles that couldn't grow further, but...

 

*CRACKK!!!*

 

Both their eyes widened in horror as the bat hitting her head was broken in half when it made contact with the other head.

 

*SLAP!!*

 

*CLASH!!!*

 

Without the green thug even noticing a slap was already in front of his face, hitting it and sending him flying at tremendous speeds to one of the park's brick walls.

 

His head was planted in it, going through to the other side.

 

Various bricks that were already falling over hit the ground after the impact they received.

 

*Clack!*

 

“.... Kobo just bathed.....*fixes fringes* Now woody is everywhere.....”

 

In a speed any of the thugs could ever dream to perceive, Kobo got up slipped in her slippers, and while still being above the hood of the car slapped the green Mohawk one.

 

*Tap*tap*

 

Getting down from the car she looked at the other one, she frowned at how her hair had sprinkles of wood everywhere, and it was hard to clean it, she learned from Saitama, but still annoyed her how much time it takes.

 

The red thug couldn't understand that a kid that was half of him slapped his partner so hard he was sent through a wall.

 

Only when Kobo got in front of him he looked down with a fearful look.-” You..... I don't know what you did to Dave.... BUT YOU WIL- *SLAP!!*- AUGHHHH!!!!!*CRASH!!*”

 

Jumping up, Kobo slapped his head in a downward manner, planting his whole torso and head inside the concrete ground, leaving only his legs and arms outside the ground, twitching.

 

*Cling*cling*

 

Getting back to the ground level, Kobo saw that he dropped what looked to be a metallic pipe, she walked to it and bent her back to pick it up.

 

*USH!!* - *Uush!*

 

“Uhh.... Cuul!”- Swinging it two times at high speeds she smiled, finding a new toy.

 

She was getting in a stance she learned from some animes she watched, ready to try some more swings.-” KOBO!!! MEAL IS READY!!”

 

Saitama's voice broke her out of her play.-” GOINNN!!!”

 

Putting the pipe on the back of her hoodie she ran to the stairs, leaving the two defeated thugs in the need of psychiatric some help after being slapped by a seeming kid half their size.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

' I think it's time to retire....'

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

' Mama..... I am gonna start working again....'

35