Chapter 1: You are my one
807 8 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flashback

"So we'll marry eachother when we grow up?"

A girl with pink hair asked while holding out her pinkie finger, blushing like a maiden in love. Which is true in this situation.

On the other hand, a girl with gold colored hair smiled happily as she nodded and linked their pinkie together.

"I promise after we grow up, we'll marry and love each other forever"

She smiled, seemingly oblivious to the other one's growing grin, a sharp glint could be seen in her eyes if one were to look close enough.

Beep beep—

A loud alarm permeated around a disorganized apartment. Clothes were scattered around the room, as several amounts of dishes was laid onto the sink, still full of food remains. The curtains were opened letting sunlight hit the figure beneath the blankets of the bed.

It shuffled then moved away from the figure showing her golden hair and her cute face.

"Ugh, what time is it?"

She asked to herself as she sat herself up and walked towards the counter to get a cup of coffee. After getting a cup of coffee, she took a sip of it before gazing at the alarm clock tiredly.

[11:10 AM]

"Pfft— WHAT?!"

She spat her coffee as she rushed to take all the clothes she could fit on her bag before taking a quick bath. 

"I'm going to be so late"

She muttered as she proceeded to wash faster, giving extra care to her face and her hair.

After the bath she did whatever else she needed to do before quickly calling a cab to take her to the airport.

Meanwhile in a different country.

A man barged into a high class room, he did a quick bow and spoke out.

"Boss! Abigail is moving back to City A" 

After that was said, not one sound could be heard, only silence. After a few moments, an authoritive voice spoke. 

"Prepare my private jet quickly"

"U-understood!"

The man said with a shaky voice before rushing out of the room, sweating. The door was left opened...

"He could've closed the door after rushing out"

She grabbed a phone from her pocket before quickly dialing a number. After only a few beeps, the call was picked up as a voice asked.

"What is it boss?"

"I want you to dispose someone for me, N-186"

"The newbie? May I ask why?"

"He didn't close the door after leaving the room..."

"Isn't that such a petty reason?"

"... I don't care"

The voice from the other side of the call sighed before explaining.

"Boss, please stop this, we are losing staff members because of this"

"Then teach them better Rick, I've told you many times about this, and it's your job to educate them" 

She swirled her cup of wine before taking a sip off it.

"... Understood boss, he'll be disposed of by dusk"

She hummed before ending the call. She put her phone back to her pocket before looking outside the building she was standing on.

"Soon... We'll meet once again, my beloved"

She took out a picture of Abigail walking out of a building. Looking at it, she couldn't help herself but kiss the picture before putting it back into her pocket. She swirled the cup of wine she was holding before taking a sip off it once again.

________________________

"Ugh... Finally"

I just got into the plane but I'm already feeling tired

Sighing, Abigail made herself comfortable on the plane seat, moving once or twice before settling on a resting position.

"Still... How is she doing these days. Hopefully she didn't forget about me" she muttered smiling, turning her phone on to make sure it was on airplane mode, before going into the photos app. What appeared on her screen was a picture of 2 girls, one with pink hair and one with gold hair. 

Both of them were holding hands and were smiling at the camera. It was a sunrise and they were on a beach which made the view spectacular for the camera.You could say it's a backlight shot. 

Seeing the picture once again, she couldn't help but miss the past. Oh how great life was in the past. You could only appreciate the past when you've already experience the pain of adulthood.

Looking outside the window, Abigail just silently contemplated whether or not to try and find her best friend.

"Miss?"

A voice broke her thoughts off as she looked to the flight attendant.

"Ah yes?"

"What would you like to have?"

"Maybe like a cup of tea? If you do have some then I'll choose that"

The attendant checked if there were any tea and fortunately there were.

"Yes, we do have some tea, here you go"

She gave Abigail a cup, hot water, tea bag, milk, and sugar. Thanking her once again, Abigail brewed her tea while looking at other passengers.

"Can I get some chocolate or some biscuits for my kids?" A mother asked while trying to keel her kids quiet in the plane.

"Yes certainly"

Abigail continued to brew her cup of tea before taking out the tea bag and took a sip off it. She looked outside the window before speaking.

"Soon... We'll meet once again my friend"

_________________________

Hey guys! If you want to listen to old west kind of music's then search for Poor Man's Poison. They make great music.

15