25. Am I Invincible?
898 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Ding!!! Host struck by a beam of Yogic power granting the invulnerability of Vajra skin.....

Congratulations to the Host for triggering 10,000 times critical strike...

Congratulations to the host for getting the Body Of Faceslap...

Body of Faceslap: The possessor of this body is immune to external damage and only receives 50% of spiritual damage.

All external and spiritual damage will cause 100% damage to the opponent.]

'Huh!? What kind of name is this? And how come these rewards come like falling out of the sky?'

Karna was stunned seeing the name of the reward, Who can come up with this strange name? A definitely not a sane person.

'Wait!? 100 percent hit-back rate, Didn't that mean I didn't have to attack any opponent, They will be struck back with their own power and I will only receive 50 percent of it, Not to mention my armor can tank all that remaining damage.'

Then Karna realizes the horror of this body. Not only will it give 0 damage to external attacks, but It will also grant 50 percent reduced damage protection against spiritual one. So now he has one more trump card in his slews. Insurance of protection in this chaotic world of gods.

'Am I Invincible?'

This thought appeared in his mind, This stunned Karna and let him go through all rewards he received until now.

*Graps* 

Karna who was lost in looking at his rewards didn't realize what chaos he caused outside. The people in court grasped at the thing he did.

A Gandhari, devoted to lord Shiva took an oath that she will blind herself with cloth throughout her life, Which even grants her a boon from the gods but now, That impure-blooded child did this unholy thing.

There was at first pin-drop silence but then shit hit the fan.

"That low born needs to be punished for his act." 

"Yes he does, How can a low-born Suta dare to do this thing?"

"Yes, I suggest putting molten gold on his hands for his crime."

"Yes indeed, That is the only punishment for this Suta's actions and purify him too."

"Yes, This is our Dharma."

The whole royal court of Hastinapur fell into disorder. Most of the members of the court wanted to punish Karna for pulling out that piece of cloth, While some remaining ones with sane minds started thinking about the issue.

They definitely can't punish Karna as ignorance has to be forgiven but the point was other royals do not agree with this, For them, low-caste people are not allowed to have any rights. They should be always below the ruling of royals.

"Silence!!!" 

Suddenly Dhritarashtra as an uncrowned crown prince ordered everyone to keep silent in anger.

He was boiling in rage. His loyal assistant Sanjaya said everything that was happening in court to him.

"Arya, Please calm down. I don't think this is the child's fault as he didn't know what he was doing."

Gandhari, seeing her husband's anger, forgets about her shock and tries to calm him down. She clenched Karna tightly in her arms fearing someone might try to harm him.

Radha and Adiratha felt like falling into a cold cave. They weren't able to get the seriousness of the issue or might be their brain refused to accept this fact. 

Radha even wanted to snatch Karna out of Gandhari's hand and run away from a court but Adiratha quickly stopped her sensing what she was thinking about.

If he let her do that then they became wanted criminals throughout the entire Aryavart (The land of Aryan), Making them run for their lives every day not to mention they can't even go out of the court gate. There are some powerful warriors guarding the gate, If they do that it will only increase the punishment of Karna.

So Radha can only watch helplessly, As her son is being judged for a crime of ignorance. Her faith in the royals is close to being collapsed. If they who are royal servants are treated like this, Then what about the commoners Suta? She decided that no matter what, she can't keep her son in an environment like this.

Adiratha on other hand planned to beg and switch the position with Karna and receive punishment for him, This way he is able to protect his son's life. That's why he wanted to listen to the punishment. He has enough confidence in him that he is able to convince his lord Dhritarashtra for the switch one life for another.

"Sanjaya, Go and bring those things."

Dhritarashtra said something in the ears of Sanjaya completely ignoring the plea of Gandhari. 

The whole court was silent waiting for the punishment their prince decided to give to the son of Radha.

Soon Sanjaya walked in carrying some red paper documents.

"Here I as a prince and future king of the Hastinapur declares that as a punishment the city of Anga will be given to the son of Radha, Karna."

A blind prince raised an imperial decree and announced the court's punishment of Karna. The one that changes the already chaotic future.

*Bang* 

Dhritarashtra dropped a bomb of punishment in the court. The whole court felt like they had problems with their ears. After all, what kinda punishment is this? This is definitely a reward. 

Court wanted to argue, complain, and outright oppose him, As it's not good to give it to Suta but no one speaks of a word, No one has the guts to oppose someone who has the protection of a Maharathi rank warrior like Gangaputra Bhisma.

Warriors on earth divided by 8 ranks like the following..

Padatik-  A Infantrymen or normal foot soldier.

They are a common cannon folder soldier on the battlefield but they still hold enough power and strength to live and hold a weight of 1 tons.

Ashvarohi  – Horseman. One Ashvarohi is equal to 12 Padatik.

This rank is also known as the lancer group as that is the ideal weapon mostly used by them. Their blades cut iron armors of opponents like a hot knife on butter. They are able to lift close to 12 tons in weight and extract the same amount of power.

Gaja  – Soldier on an Elephant. One Gaja is equal to 12 Ashvarohi.

This warrior rank is one of the most important in war. They are mostly used for breaking opponents formation. 

These rank warriors are part of the beast tamer group and possess the power of 10 elephants.

ArdhaRathi – A soldier on a chariot who is considered equal to one Gaja.

He is same to Gaja but who is specialize in chariot warfare. Mostly use bow and arrows. They also possess the same amount of strength as Gaja but are not fully able to use it as they good at weapons.

Rathi- A warrior, Who is capable of fighting on both land, horse, elephant and chariot is Rathi. Rathi is considered equal to 12 Ardharathis.

To reach this warrior rank, Warrior has to master all the above forms of warfare. Warriors can choose to master either Gaja or ArdhaRatri to master or if you wanted you can do both but time will increase to advance to next ranks but so do power.

This rank warrior possessed the power of 100 elephants.

AtiRathi – A warrior who is considered equal to 12 Rathis 

The one who is so excellent in his art of warfare and strength, Who is able to take on 12 Rathi at the same time in a fight and come out victorious with much sweat. Warrior of this rank possesses the power of 1000 elephants.

Maharathi – A warrior who is considered equal to 12 Atirathis. 

This rank of the warrior is the most powerful and

the pinnacle of a powerhouse in this day and age, As divine power in the air, was getting weaker and weaker as the new Yuga (period) began.)

This rank can flatten mountains with their pure physical strength and in possession of weapons that can destroy the whole city, kingdom, or might even continent. Some even possess weapons to destroy the earth. 

Every big kingdom has to have one Maharath for protection.

Ati-Maharathi – A warrior who is considered equal to 12 Maharathis. There are only very few people in the history of the universe able to get this rank on earth. 

This are most knowledgeable and powerful warriors like Meghnath (King of the sky), Also known as Indrajit (The one who conquered Indra). Son of Asura named Ravana.

You can't measure their physical strength as they are casually able to lift and throw planets onto their opponent.

Mahamaharathis – A warrior who is considered equal to 24 Ati-Maharathis.

Only the two being named Mahakaal (Beyond time and death) form of Shiva and the Mahakali (God of time and Death) form of Parvati are known to be able to use this level of power in the world.

This is also the limit that this world can handle. No one knows what happens when you cross this limit.

Possessors of this rank can literally destroy time and space itself. 

Maharathi is the peak powerhouse in today's age. He is one of the strongest Maharathi and is halfway across to Ati-Maharathi. It's just that the distance between the two ranks is more than all previous ranks combined, So he can't reach there yet but from this, you can understand the power of Bhisma.

"Also, Anga will be in the care of Hastinapur until the son of Radha is capable of taking over the throne of Anga. After that Anga will be an independent nation and will not be obliged to follow any of Hastinapur's rules."

With this final statement blind prince closed the decree and let Sanjaya do official work right then and there, After which he himself put a royal seal on the document to make it official. 

In this whole thing no court member speaks, Anga is not that good a part of the region neither it provides a tactical advantage over the opponents nor it has some rich resources. So they were not fool enough to risk their lives for some useless part of the kingdom. 

But they plan on using this as one of a weapon to prevent him from succeeding the throne. They planned on appointing Pandu the younger brother of him to be king as he was easy to be manipulated by them in the name of Dharma.

Radha and Adiratha at first were shocked by what had happened but then their hearts filled with the immense joy and respect for their lord. 

Well...Little Karna was not paying any attention to surroundings as he was reading over the description of his rewards to make up some combinations. After all he was not afraid of anyone present in the court as no one in the court could be a threat to him, As Bhisma was not present in the court.

"Sanjaya, Bring me that piece of cloth."

A blind prince roared like a lion. Sanjaya who is loyal to him quickly takes that cursed cloth from Karna's hand and brings it to him.

Everyone's eyes were on him as his next move will determine the fate of Kuruvansh (The lineage of Kuru).

(A/N : All those warriors rank in this world. Not considering Boon or Curse. That will be considered the individual power of the Warrior, not a rank.

Also, you need to know about warfare too, not just power to raise warriors' rank.

Also tell me how you like the chapter, And what you think about Body of FaceSlap.

Thank you for reading and have a good day😁.)

11