32. Learning Weaving Skill
857 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both Karna and Meghana landed on the ground and came to the trio.

"Hey fools, You can all go home now, Today's winner is me."

As She came to the trio, She spoke first, Showing off her achievement to them.

"Meghana, This was a task, not a game, So you completed a task not win a game."

Karna quickly corrected her, He made sure they treat this as a task, not a game. As to be fair because anytime they play any game somehow the winner will always be Nikita. 

So he makes sure they will treat it as a task, Not only it will be fair but it is also not create any enmity between them and bring them together as the task can be done by the groups and has no winner.

"What? How? When did you come here?"

Priya is the first one to speak, She couldn't understand when this "Monster" came here.

"What are you proud of Meghana? If it was a game I would be the winner, You are just lucky."

Nikita too spoke, She has confidence that she can win any game or to say anything that can be won. In the 7 years of her life she had not even once gotten defeated by anyone in any game, No matter who that person was she always came out victorious in the end.

"Okay, Then we will meet in the evening here at the same time as always."

Heera didn't say much, Karna noticed that even if she sometimes acts willfully or spoiled, She is the fairest in all four of them. Like now even though she was disappointed, She still didn't complain as Meghana won fairly. 

Karna also make a rule, No matter who completes this task, At the end of the day, They all will meet on the Ganga shore in the evening to tell about their day. This is also one of his attempts to get them close.

*Woof-Woof* 

Seeing Karna "Wolf" pup also reacted and started to wag his tail happily. Karna also moved ahead and gently petted him. He does love this "Wolf" pup of Heera, He just doesn't like the unfair advantage he gives to them.

After that Karna and Meghna bid their farewell to trio and walked in the direction of Meghana's family's clothing mill. After all, if Meghana wanted to make clothes for him, They needed to go there.

"Meghna, I already have too many clothes, Even if I wear one dress a day, It will take me a year or two to wear all of them, So I don't need even more dresses."

Karna looked at a cheerful Meghana and spoke helplessly. He indeed has too many clothes, Since they met, She has almost every day made a newly designed dress for him.

Though he actually loves to get all of those new dresses as in his past life, those were a luxury to him to even get one new pair of dresses a year but he still felt pity for Gandhari as she was the one who spent all the money for it. 

You know one pair of his dresses cost 1 to 5 gold coins. With that much money, he can buy five big houses in this kingdom or get 1kg of salt. 

Yeah, Salt is more valuable than gold in this period of time as for 1 gold coin you can only buy 200 grams of it. Thankfully, He was not a foodie or he wasn't able to survive as food without salt is eyes without sight.

"Vasu, Those things are my past mistakes, I just learn from them. Now in my eyes, those things are just low-grade goods. Wait for a little while I will show you what real top-quality goods look like."

Meghana shows disdain for her own past works, She might be able to compromise on anything but when it comes to the weaving, She can't stand any imperfection. No matter how good she makes the dresses, She is somehow able to find a fault in them. She has way too high standards for her own work.

"Low-grade?"

Karna muttered to himself as he subconsciously looked at his dress, This dress doesn't know what kind of materials is used for making it, Is very light even if there was a gold thread inlaid in it, It was not irritating to the skin but gave silk like a smooth texture. Even professional weavers spend their whole life training their skills; they will never achieve this level in their life. 

This perfect dress in his eyes was just low-grade in her mouth.

He even wonders, If those other weavers heard what she was saying, Will they beat her to death or what.

"Vasu, Don't think much, Those are my past works, When I just started to learn to weave, Though I still have so much more to learn, I am a lot better than my past self."

Yeah, In alone they all call him Vasu, Short for Vasusen. This name was given to him by his parents after he received the kingdom as a blessing from Dhritarashtra. The meaning of this name is "The one who was born with wealth" as Karna received the kingdom as soon as he was born. 

What about his armor? No one saw it yet, not even Karna as it only appeared; When he needed protection. He thankfully didn't encounter anything to trigger it, As for protection from minor injuries is dealt with a "Body of face slap", Which makes him immune to all physical damage.

'Wait!? Learning! She is so good at weaving, So it will not be a waste to use the system exp 1-day limit skill crit to learn from her.'

Suddenly, Karna was startled. The realization just hit him, She was the best of the best in her field, So he should learn from her. As for weaving and knitting, being a woman's job in this period was ignored by him. He makes a pact with him, He should learn everything especially essential day-to-day skills like this one.

"Meghana, Can you teach me how to weave?" 

Well now that he decided to learn from her, He didn't waste any time asking her. After all, they have known each other for 5 years, So there is no need to beat around the bush. 

"What!? Do you want to learn how to weave? I can teach you but you do know that this is a woman's job, right? Now, do you still want to learn it, Vasu?"

Meghana was surprised by the sudden question of Karna. She would love to teach him or anyone else if they wanted to learn it but the problem is that in this world where strength is everything, No one wants to learn to weave, Especially men. 

"Well I know, I still want to learn it."

Karna didn't hesitate a bit and answered her. Well, it's really men who do not want to learn this skill but not because of arrogance but for a logical reason. 

Not all people are "Monster" like her, Who has the talent to harness their skill to this level nor do they have a perverted cheat bug like system like him. So they have to make sure they learn the skill, Which gives them the most benefits.

The average weaver earns only 10 silver coins, If he does hard work all month, While if they became a soldier they can earn a lot. Even a cannon folder soldier without any cultivation earns 10 silver just by signing up as a soldier, not to mention the cultivation resources and training they provide them, Which give them a chance to gain more power and earn more money to improve their life. 

Though there is a risk but profits are also a lot not to mention Kingdoms hardly declare war on each other. Even if the worst scenario came and they died while on duty, Their families will receive hefty compassion prices even if the kingdom they belonged to is lost. After all, the winning kingdom too needs to recruit soldiers, So they can't be too cold-hearted.

That's why it's a no-brainer for Man to choose to be a soldier than to be a weaver as only they are allowed in an army. 

"That- Okay but you should know I have very strict requirements. I will not go lightly even if it is you, Of course, If you agree to that condition of mine that's a different story."

Meghana became surprised but then a mischievous smile appeared on her thin lips.

"No! Never gonna happen, I can handle your strict requirements."

As Karna heard her words, He shivered in fear. The condition she was talking about was not that hard but he will never do it. 

"What's wrong? It's just a dress, I just wanted to know, How you look in a woman's dress, It's not too much to ask, We are still kids, So it's fine."

That's right, She wanted him to doll him up to see, How will he look as a girl? She was curious if Karna looked so beautiful and charming as a man then how he would look in women's clothing. After all, women are very curious creatures.

"No means no, Meghana. Let's just talk about when will you start teaching me?"

Karna didn't want to start talking about this subject all over again. In the past 5 years, They debated about this question many times. 

Although she was right, They as a kid can dress up as a girl or vice versa but the problem is that his mind was not of a kid but an adult. So he absolutely refused her request.

As not to get entangled with this issue again, He changed the topic.

"Hump, I will definitely make you wear girl's dresses someday as for training, We can start today. I can teach you the basics when I am weaving my latest designed dress for you."

Meghana was unwilling, She will not sit still until she sees him in women's dressing. She definitely makes him wear those dresses she had already made someday.

"Okay, We can start our class today. As for the dressing, Dream on, It will never happen."

Karna didn't bother to talk about it anymore. If he didn't want to, Who could make him wear those?

Soon the duo came to the mill of their family. It's not the first time he came here but he is still amazed by the advanced technology they have here.

Although not as automated as in his time but compared to the time, They are way too advanced.

"Maybe, After the war, this advanced technology will also be lost in time."

Karna thought of it and felt pity. If that war had not happened, the World might have long surpassed the limit of their home planet and become an interstellar society.

'Wait!? Couldn't those AtiMaharathi warriors pass through those limits? Then there really is no need for people in this time to trouble themselves to advance these technologies."

Karna then realizes why technology like this does not advance until now as there is no need. After all, most of the rich people spend money to achieve good enough cultivation and those in power like the royal lineage have the strong bloodline to go even further in cultivation.

As for common people? Though they need technology like this to improve their day-to-day life, But they do not have the money nor the power to invest in this research.

"Okay, First you look, How I do it then I will teach you."

Meghana sat down on her weaving table and started working on her new design. 

As she started working, All her attention was directly focused on her work only, As if all other things in her vision vanished.

Karna too activated his skill exp function of the system.

[Ding! The host watched the weaving process of the best weaver. Earn 10 exp in weaving skills...

100 times multiplier added of star-child bloodline, Earn 1000 weaving skill exp...

Congratulations to the host for triggering a million times a critical hit...

Receiving 100 billion weaving skills exp...]

[Wearing skill reached level 30 (53,687,091,200/ 107,374,182,400 Exp) ]

[Ding! The host has a little epiphany...

Congratulations to the host for triggering a million critical hits...

Congratulations to the host for gaining...]

(A/N : Well though I am still sick, I am far better than before so I will start uploading chapters in one day. This way I can have my rest and you guys can get a chapter.

I am again sorry as I fully recover, I will start uploading as before. Also if you find any problem in the chapter, Please point that out.

Thank you for reading and have a good day 😁.)

13