41. Better Archer Then Arjun
899 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Ding! Information about the selected target is like the following...

Name : Eklavya

Identify : A Nishad tribesman, A son of the chief commander army of Mghadta (Hidden)

Luck : As black as coal (Extremely Unlucky)

Talent : One man One bow 

One Man One Bow : This is the talent of archery, Any one who possesses this talent will become the supreme existence in archery, No mortal can compare with this man in archery.

And if they learned the divine weapons, Then even gods will tremble to face the possessor of this talent in archery.

Like its name, One Man and One Bow can conquer the Heavens.

His future:  After getting fruits he will share with his aunt and nephew and in the end only receive one mango to eat.

Later in life, he idolizes Drona, A teacher of Pandavas and Kauravas but gets rejected by him, Saying he will only teach princes.

But he will not give up, He will make a statue of Drona and practice archery thinking of him as his Guru. 

After some time he will become proficient in archery but one day during his practice, A dog came to him and keep barking at him, Being annoyed by his bark, He will shoot  w arrows into the dog's mouth, But he shoots with so much precision that the dog will be hurt by slightest.

That dog belonged to hermit Drona, who was teaching the Princes. Seeing that Archery miracle Drona was surprised and felt good about the man who was capable of doing that, So he goes in search of the man who did this miracle.

Seeing these princes they also became curious and they followed Drona, But when they saw that the one who was responsible for this miracle was a boy the same age as them, They were shocked. 

Even Drone didn't think it would be this young man who was capable of doing this. He felt pity and sadness that he had rejected him before.

But Eklavya, seeing what Drona did, fell on his knees and touched his foot in a sign of respect.

When asked by Drona who teaches him archery, He pointed to Drona and said it was him who taught him. Dron was surprised but then he saw his status not far from here.

He became even more proud seeing that boy learn this much without a teacher. If he really taught him, Then there would be no equal to him in this world.

But then he saw Arjun come in front of him and asked if that didn't he had promised to him that he would make Arjun the best archer in the world. So how come he taught someone else and made him better than him?

Drona was speechless but he too gave his word to Arjun, So he turned his heart into stone and asked Eklavya if he really thought of him as his teacher.

Unknown to his fate ahead, Eklavya excitedly said he did. He admires Drona and his power. He thought that after this Drona might accept him as a student, How ignorant and foolish he was.

After confirming that Drona asked Gurudkshina (Donations of Guru) from Eklavya, Eklavya was happy to give donations to his teacher, and he happily asked his teacher Drona to ask what he wanted from him.

Seeing that Eklavya fell for his trick, Drona asked for the thumb of his right hand as a donation. This way he will never be better than Arjun.

Eklavya finally understands that Drona never wanted to accept him as a student but wanted to take away his only love archery, Without a thumb, he can't be an archer.

But he had given his word, So he took out a knife from his waist and with a smile on his face, Cut off his thumb and put it on Drona's foot as an offering.

His heart was in immense pain, Not because of the pain of cutting a finger but a betrayal of his teacher, No matter if Drona ever accepted him as a student but he always idolized and respected him as a teacher.

A teacher who was above Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh (Shiva), Who was equal to the supreme Parbrahm, Betrayed him. 

After that I didn't stay there any longer. In those years he knew his identity as the son of the chief in command of the Army of Maghdad.

Later in life, He became chief army commander of the army and in battle with Dwarka, he was killed by the king of Dwarka, Krishna.

Because even after losing his thumb he was like an equal in a fight with the god of war, Kartikeya. Krishna feared that if this man lived, Then he would definitely fight against Pandavas, and become a very hard enemy against Pandavas. So he killed him before his wigs became hard.

The End.]

'That...Pity'

Karna comes back to his senses, Just not he was not reading his life but like he was watching it from god perspective. 

He saw all key events in his life, He felt his pain and experienced the fire in his heart. For a moment Karna felt nothing but pity.

He always thought that Karna was only cursed by fate but now he finds another guy, Who has even had all the qualifications deprived of his right. Just because he was a threat to Pandavas.

Look at that talent, It might be even more talented than the original Karna, If he had been given a chance to shine then people might have forgotten about Arjun and they focused on Karna vs Eklavya.

Karna also noticed one key thing, Anyone who will be a threat to Pandavas was either killed or destroyed in one way or another.

He is an example, Suyodhana was also the same now another one being Eklavya, There might be even others later on.

This way he confirmed one thing, Those Pandavas are protagonists of this world. They have the protection of heaven itself, If anyone is a threat to them then the Dao of heaven will do anything in its power to destroy it, Even if it was an injustice to those people.

"Tell me wonder, Do you want food by begging or do you want to earn for it, Choice is yours."

Karna spoke these words to Eklavya, He now wants to change his fate, Not only because he felt pity for him but also because he can be very helpful against blue guys. (A/N : He still thinks there are more people than one, Krishna is just one of them, Like Madav, Keshav, etc different people in his mind.) 

"How can I earn, I tell you I will not do anything bad."

Eklavya also wanted to change his life. He too wants the respect of others, not their pity. So even though he thinks the other party was trying to humiliate him, He wants to get out of it. In hope that there might really be some chance for him to change his fate.

"Bad? Stealing is also a bad thing, buddy."

Karna felt amused, He saw the fire ignited in his eyes when he asked if he wanted to earn the food. But he also knows that people like him are not easy to tame, gold and jewelry in the eyes are others might be precious things but for people like him, those things are just burdens on his body.

So only by giving them respect and deterrence in perfect ratio can one be able to conquer their heart.

"That- "

Eklvaya didn't have any excuse for this act, He and his family didn't eat anything since last week. Is there neither any food in the forest nor any king giving food to the poor. So they are hungry.

He might bear his hunger but his aunt and her children can't. If they didn't get anything else to eat in a few days, They might not be able to survive much longer.

That's why seeing no option, He decided to steal fruits, He never thought of stealing anything else.  After all, he too knows that stealing is a sin.

"Anyway, What I want you to do is simple. Just become my student and I will feed you three times a day. Of course, If there are other family members, I can feed them too but the condition is simple.

You have to show me improvement each day. The day I do not see improvement, From that day you will not receive any food at all. After your training, you will join my kingdom's army and help me protect it. Do you agree to my terms?"

Karna spoke these words like thunder. It's not that he does not want to give them food but doing that is only going to harm Eklavya.

People like him should have a perfect heart. If he complies with his heart and goes against his ethics, It will only hinder his future growth.

It's like the xianxian novel says about Dao's heart. Once broken then their future will be limited. The same is true here for warriors; their will is the driving force to gain strength.

If now he gives Eklavya free food without getting anything in return, Then he will shatter the belief in his heart that he has to work hard to get food, That will only result in him losing his heart to become strong anymore.

"I...I agree, But you have to give them stomach-full food, every day, Of course not on a day when I do not improve."

Eklavaya gritted his teeth and agreed to Karna. Anyway, He too wants to become strong and gain the respect of others, But also feed his family. Agreeing with the boy in front of him will fulfill both of his motives. So there is no need to refuse.

He just felt that another party was just playing with him. He just felt humiliated that someone reached and pulled out his deep desire just to play with his yearning.

But still, with the silver of hope,  He kneeled in front of him and asked to accept him as a student.

"Okay, Then I accept you as a student."

Karna, seeing that he achieved what he wanted, He quickly went to him and lifted him up and accepted him as his student.

He accepted him as a student for a very simple reason, He knows the deep desire in Eklavya's heart. If he didn't accept him as a student, fate might play the trick and again make him admire Drona and then his fate will repeat itself.

You can't take any chances with fate. After all, one often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.

[Ding! Congratulations to the Host for accepting a student...

Congratulations to the Host for triggering the Million times critical strike.....

Congratulations to the Host for getting the Eye of the Archer, Soul of Bow, Talent enhancer & Title "Ideal like a teacher"...

•Eye Of Archer : This is the job-related body power of the Archer, Anyone who has these eyes will become the best of the best archers on this earth. 

These eyes help the archer to see the target at a long distance, Accurately help them calculate the distance, and give the ideal string pull, angle, strength, etc to hit the target.

•Soul Of Bow: Your soul becomes your bow. This is like a sword heart makes you best in the bow. Once you start learning archery, Bow will be like part of your body. All talent and skill-related bow and archery are easier to learn for the possessor than others.

If you want you can use your soul as a bow, When necessary. The stronger the soul the more powerful the bow will be. 

Soul bow will not be restricted by any outside rules and can be capable of launching any Divine weapon possessor known of.

(Note : This is more powerful than any other bow related talent or body.)

•Talent Enhancer : As the name suggests this card can be used to enhance one talent to the next level, No matter if that talent has already reached a ceiling of its level, It can still be enhanced.

(Note : Host can't use this card, It's suggested to use it on your student)

The title "Ideal Like A Teacher" : The host will be considered one of the best teachers for his students.

Effects : 

[1] Every student will learn 150% to 300% faster when taught by you. And in exchange, you get 50% of their gains. The stronger you are, the more students will learn faster.

[2] Any life and death damage from others on your student will nullify 50%, While the remaining 50% will be targeted at you as their teacher.

(Cooldown : 1 day for each student.)

[3] After receiving life-and-death damage for your students, You have the option to teleport them either to you or you teleport to them, But that will put a lot of strain on your body, So it's suggested to the host not to use that skill.]

A long silent system appeared this time, But it was like a bomb dropped on him, Giving Karna a shock.

"...."

Karna was shocked. He never thought that the system can even crit on this. You know for the last 7 years he didn't do much, So there are no crit rewards, and most of them were useless to him.

But now he just accepted a student, System jumped in and showed its might. Once again reminding him how powerful his system actually is.

(A/N : I am in the mood to write, So here you go another chapter.

Tell me if you like that chapter or I might say those rewards or not.

•Yes 

•No 

If you think that's too OP then you are right, I want to make him OP to fight against those strong enemies.

Also, I will later fix the mistake in it as currently i am having headaches. So please forgive me for those mistakes.

Like always thank you for reading and have a good day 😁.)

8