End of Year Announcement
366 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone again, it's been a couple of months since I started this novel and I didn't think it would get here, I know it sounds exaggerated for a novel that doesn't have more than 30 chapters, but believe me it's enough for me.

I had previously announced the things that I would integrate into the novel in terms of tags, and that still stands and nothing has changed, however, I must clarify the following, regarding the +18 content I am still not sure which chapter would be integrated. and how it would be written, I mean, I'm still trying to get the romance right to get into that and I don't know whether to write detailed 18+ content or just hint at that and leave out most of the details, I'll think about it.

Another important thing, so far, I consider details like mana core, systems, ranges, etc. they have been well explained; but if something is confusing, or worse, contradictory, don't be afraid to comment on it. I mention it throughout the novel, what worries me most is that those details are understood.

I usually try to explain and elaborate in the following chapters, but I can also respond to comments. Also, I still need to present what the "Aura" is, it is not a spoiler, I already mentioned this in at least one chapter, I was thinking of presenting it far, but I reconsidered some ideas and decided. submit it as soon as possible.

As for the feedback, I've gotten... Well... at least I haven't gotten any negative feedback or doubts, just some praise. I can't give a solid comment for my readers because my hands are currently tied, I just have to go ahead assuming all is well.

Christmas and New Years finally arrive, not last year, but this year if I have to visit my family and that means I have to travel, chapter 16 will be the last one to premiere this year, on January 8. I will release Chapter 17 and continue as normal, releasing one chapter per week.

I will accommodate the Patreon and I will upload the chapters that I have in the review in what I can, there they are in English and Spanish.

Again, I thank the people who take the time to read my work and I wish them a Merry Christmas and a New Year, see you again on January 8th.

7