Prologue: Haruki Makes a Decision
2.3k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haruki laid there lifelessly as he watched Sachie getting pounded by Udo.

Akane snickers as he watched Haruki's expression. Serves him right she thought, for not saving her from getting raped by Udo. It's not fair that it's only her falling into the abyss, she decided to throw whoever Haruki is interested in to Udo, making them the same as her, getting addicted to Udo's cock.

Sachie is the first victim of this, as Akane was the one who called her up to the deserted gym equipment room only to be raped by Udo.

As Udo finishes up unloading his seemingly endless supply of sperm to Sachie, Akane walks triumphly to Haruki

"Well, Haruki? Wanna join us now?" She sarcastically says. There's no way that she will let Haruki have his way with her, seeing his expression of despair the last time when Udo suggested it to Haruki, she got addicted to it. She didn't know she had this sadistic desires up until she got used to having sex with Udo. But now that she knows, she just can't stop.

Sachie sadly smiled in tears while showing her cum filled pussy to Haruki. She knows this is wrong, but she was too weak to resist to the pleasure that Udo has given her. She has throughly been trained by Udo these past few days. Given her actual personality behind her gyaru front, it wasn't really that surprising. She always kept her problems to herself, she didn't even have any friends prior to Haruki inviting her to join his circle of friends.

"Haruki! Join us!" Udo happily says to his best friend. With the afterglow he's feeling from dumping his cum inside Sachie's pussy, his mood was at it's peak. He really was clueless in what his supposed best friend is feeling right now.

That made Haruki come back to his senses. He stared at Udo with fear in his eyes, wondering what this psychopath is on about.

He quickly moved on from his feeling of loss and betrayal by this guy when he took Akane for himself, thinking that it's his own fault for not confessing soon enough and just congratulated them on their relationship. He looked forward to moving on with Sachie, who consoled him from his grief.

Surely, he's aware that he's been spending a lot of time with Sachie these past few days. He deliberately laid his hands on her despite that. He doesn't know how he did it, but seeing Sachie getting pounded just now he thought that she's already fallen for him, a total 180 of the Sachie that he's spend time with just a little while ago. What's shocking to Haruki is that Akane is fine with it. This guy has a harem of girls that he failed to confess to. This feeling of betrayal sunk him to the bottom, he wondered why he's even friends with this monster. All the years he spent with this piece of shit, he never showed signs of doing this.

"Ah I'm done", Haruki muttered

He stood up and ignored them and walked out from the classroom.

"Ah H-Haruki...." Sachie weakly tries to stop Haruki

"Leave him Sachie, he'll come around at some point and join us" Akane says "Well anyways, it's my turn now. You're up for another round right Udo?"

"Yup!" Udo's member erected immediately after Akane suggested.

"Good grief" Akane smiled mischievously and slowly took of her clothes, flauntingly presented her assets to Udo which only enticed him even more.

Sachie just says nothing and stared at the door that Haruki walked out from.

Not even five minutes later the three of them got startled by the loud screams that was heard outside. There are still a lot of students hanging out at school due to club activities, so there were a lot of girls screaming that was easily heard from the classroom that they were staying at.

They hurriedly tidied up their clothes and rushed outside, they went to the place where there's a lot of students gathering, curious what the fuss is all about, they got closer... only to see the bloody mess that was splat on the ground, the leader of their friend group, Haruki. He jumped from the school rooftop.

11