Chapter 4 – The End
1.7k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days later I found out that Akane was found dead along with Udo. Udo was stabbed repeatedly by Akane while Akane committed suicide by stabbing a knife through her chest. In the end I didn't get to talk it out with Akane. Some best friend she is.

Yuri-senpai was pretty shocked by the whole affair. Out of all our friends, I think she was the only one that was romantically interested in Udo. She can't believe that Udo would rape his friends and partake in cuckoldry to his best friend, causing him to kill himself. But nevertheless with the Sachie's statements there's little room for doubt.

Yume-chan is still in shock. Getting raped by Udo really did a number on her. She was reluctant in leaving her house so in the end she dropped out of school.

As for myself, I can only wallow in regret. I should've been attentive to my surroundings. I really was clueless despite being close to them. I could've tried harder in pursuing Haruki's love, maybe that would've change things, but nevertheless I can't think about what ifs forever so eventually I am forced to move on.

 

 

 

 

7