EXTRA: Akane in the Afterlife
1.5k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Akane]

 

I found myself sitting in a chair floating in the sky. There's nothing here but me

"I'm here you know"

"AAHHHH"

T-that scared me. I turned my head and found a woman looking at me. I'm stunned by how beautiful she is, almost surreal

"Compliments aren't gonna get you anything from me you know?"

"S-stop reading my mind!"

"Well I can't help it. I'm a goddess after all"

"G-Goddess?"

"Anyways, if you haven't realized it, you're already dead."

My eyes widened. But then I remembered the last thing I did. I stabbed myself in the chest, and before that I killed Udo by repeatedly stabbing him with the same knife.

Thinking about it now, I don't get why I fell in love with him. And why I suddenly hated Haruki. Why did I hate him exactly? Common sense should dictate that I should hate Udo, the one who raped me. But curiously I ended up hating Haruki, thinking up ways to make him fall into despair.

"That's because you get infected by the NTR factor"

"A-a what?"

"You see, the world you were living is the world of manga, the 2D realm to be exact"

I'm getting confused by the second

"Well listen then, basically all females there are blank slates. While majority of the males are also blank slates, some of them have traits. Traits that can influence the blank slates"

"Your beloved Haruki for example has the cuckold trait"

"C-cuckold?"

"A trait where he will be inevitably popular with the ladies, only for men with the Netori trait to cuckold him"

What in the moons is she saying

"You see. Men with traits infects females that have mutual love for them. That's how you and Sachie-chan got the NTR factor"

"Said factor made you vulnerable to the Netori trait. That's why you fell for Udo-kun like you did. You didn't notice how your feelings for Haruki suddenly vanished in into thin air?"

T-that can't be....

"Well that's not all though, your sense of self is also an important detail"

.....

"Well I'll just keep it simple enough, basically, you fell easily for Udo-kun because you're a black hearted person! Pupupupu"

The goddess laughs at her

"Don't think you can keep secrets from me you little shit. I know that you know that your best friend Kaede has the hots for Haruki"

"!?"

"You pretended not to notice, but you keep flaunting your closeness with Haruki in front of her."

"Hell, that high pride of yours, you didn't even think about confessing your feelings to Haruki first, look at what it got you. You ended up killing your beloved, being smug all the while! Pupupu!!"

W-what the hell

"That's b-bullshit!!"

"Nope, look at this" The Goddess snaps her finger. A floating screen appears infront of Akane

"Your kouhai Yume-chan got raped by Udo just like you and Sachie, but well look how it turned out for her. She merely got traumatized by the whole ordeal. Like ordinary rape victims should. She didn't behaved like you. She didn't plotted make her beloved fall into hell"

"Sachie was pretty unlucky. While she also got infected by the NTR factor just like you because Haruki reciprocated her feelings, she might've have avoided Udo if you didn't trap her"

"But well that doesn't change that she has the NTR factor. There's a good chance she'll be cuckolded in the future with another man with a Netori trait but that's not important right now.."

"Anyway, your beloved will be reincarnated, given that he was pretty helpful to all the people around him when he was alive."

"His only flaw was being born with the cuckold trait. How unlucky"

"But get this, he'll be reincarnated in a higher plane than yours, the 3D realm"

"The people living in the 3D realm actually made you guys in the 2D realm you know?"

I'm getting more confused by her explanation by the second

"Because you have Udo's dick instead of brains after all. Pupupu!"

"Basically, the people in that realm, specially those who draw for a living, the mangaka. Their drawings are actually made real, being born in the realm the you came from."

"As far as they're concerned they're merely drawings, but their drawing aren't less real than them, they just live in a realm lower than theirs."

"I've noticed that you've been confused this whole time so I'll get to the chase, basically Haruki will reincarnate to that world"

"W-wha.."

"Yep. And as a bonus I will reincarnate Kaede there as well. What about the time difference? Don't worry about it! They'll be reincarnated at the same time regardless in the 3D realm"

"They'll be neighbours just like in their past life. Childhood friends! But this time they don't have a black hearted childhood friend like you! And things like traits and factors don't exist there so no one will get in the way with their relationship!"

"Well to make you feel better all of this is not your fault" She smiles

"It's because Haruki befriended Udo, their fates intertwined. Thus made Udo fated to eventually cuck any females that are insterested in Haruki."

"If he just left him alone all of this wouldn't have happened. Of course I can't guarantee that you will be safe in the future given there are other Netori like Udo, but still it's a really small percentarge, miniscule!"

"Anyways, good luck in your next life. You'll still live in the 2D realm. Just try harder in life and maybe you can follow them in the 3D realm www"

"Also you'll be forgetting that we even talked so there's no point of  trying hard to remember what we talked just now"

"Good luck Akane!"

I got sucked in a black hole, guess I'll be reincarnated with this

"H-haruki..." I muttered his name one last time before I forget...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7