Chapter 188: Time Spent Together (Spice and Smut)
87 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

SPICE/SMUT WARNING: There is spice throughout, with smut nearing the middle of the chapter roughly. You've been warned.

Chapter 188:

Time Spent Together

Rachel was lost in a dream. Jace, the person she's loved for years, obsessed over and fantasized about, was finally within her reach. More so...she was in his reach.

During his stay while he was researching his ability, he had stayed in the study, or in a spare bedroom. Respecting her space, but now...now she was never without him. No matter what she was doing, besides using the bathroom, he was by her side.

This meant during business meetings as well, which caused a huge stir among Empyrean. She had already mused with the idea of partnering with St.Claire Industries to make seeing Jace easier, but now those rumors had spread. Rather, rumors of his secret affair with her.

After all, why was Jace Ward, Selene St.Claire's fiancé, with Rachel Blackstone of Empyrean? People began to spread vicious rumors about Jace being manipulative. She wanted to rip their tongues out, but Jace gave her a stern look and she immediately retreated.

His cool gazes distracted her. Making it hard for her to work, but she loved it. Him watching over her like a hawk was strangely motivating. Those who looked at them with judgement were quickly struck down by his icy stares.

He made no qualms in showing his dominance over her in public. Kissing her when she did a good job during a meeting. Praising her whenever she succeeded in a deal. It quickly became known that Rachel was his, however this didn't diminish her authority.

Any conflict that arose, she handled it swiftly and without prejudice. No one would be a fool to think she had become weak just because of her relationship with him. The rumors being spread soon began to change from vicious to curiosity. Believing that maybe there was an arrangement between corporations. A way to cement ties to St.Claire and Empyrean using Jace.

These rumors made Jace seem like nothing more than a chess piece, but he found that amusing, so Rachel let them slide. As people began to see more of them, these rumors took a surprising turn towards the romantic. Jace embraced her over a balcony of a courtyard. Below were employees of Empyrean taking breaks or eating lunch.

Seeing the two of them there, with his arms around her, made people change their views. She was embarrassed, because he was whispering dirty things in her ear. It was only his arms that kept her standing upright, her legs too weak from his words to hold herself.

This was how Jace treated her. Teasing. Edging. Exposing the two of them in a way that marked her as his, and he as hers. She loved it.

It wasn't just about revealing them to be in a relationship, but the fact he made sure people knew. He wasn't embarrassed or ashamed of her. When asked, what he told her made her weak.

"You're mine," Jace stated simply, "To use and to do with as I please. Why should I be ashamed or embarrassed about having such a beautiful dove as mine? Your hobbies? Your kinks? Please. If I asked it of you, you'd get on your knees right now and undress. Wouldn't you?"

Rachel had no words as her thoughts turned to imagining just that scenario. A fact he that didn't escape his notice. His firm, yet loving hand gripped her by the face, turning her attention to him.

"See, even now you're thinking such naughty things," he smirked, tilting his head, "You're mine, Dove. I want everyone to know. I want you to know."

"I-I do..." she mumbled half in a daze.

"That sounds like vows," Jace teased her, much to her embarrassed delight, "Honestly, you're adorable, Rach."

Rach. What Jace had taken to calling her after a while, besides Dove. She loved his nicknames for her. She let no one else call her Rach except those close to her. The first one was Briana, but after Jace called her Rach, she swooned the moment she heard it.

Jace had spent most of May with her. Every day, waking up to his smile and the smell of breakfast being cooked. He couldn't make much, but what he did make was delicious. He'd make sure she'd eat all of it, or he'd finish it for her while looking alluring into her eyes.

It was so unfair! But she loved every second of it. He was teasing her to the point it was driving her crazy. Every moment was something that excited her. Whether it was his cool stares or gentle touches. He knew just what to do and when. Like he was reading her as a book.

"M-Maybe they were vows?" She tried teasing back defiantly, "What then?"

"Well, you're already mine," Jace shrugged, "So, it's inevitable you'd eventually say those words, right?"

"Y-You..." Rachel fumbled, blushing deeply as his words weren't wrong, "Sh-Shut up..."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Jace chuckled, "Well, since you've been such a good girl..."

They were currently in one of the hallways of Empyrean. There weren't many people around, but there were still enough to know that there were eyes on them. Nonetheless, Jace pressed her back against the wall, her eyes solely on him.

Her breathing grew heavy as her heart pounded loudly in her chest. "H-He's doing it again...Kyah!~" She was in pure ecstasy. His fingers caressed under her chin, her body trembling. Grabbing ahold of her, she closed her eyes and tilted her head up in anticipation.

Her hands clenched against the wall, waiting. She could feel him get closer, his breath brushing against her skin. "This is it!~" She practically squealed in delight within her mind. "Just a little more!~" She was begging now, her mind and heart aching...except, the kiss never came.

"Look at you," Jace muttered devilishly, "Doing something so indecent in the hall. Were you expecting something?"

"W-What!?" Her mind became frantic as she opened her eyes to see him staring at her with a cruel smirk. Glancing around, she saw there were people looking at her and she realized how much she had positioned herself for him. Pressing her lips together and holding herself out for him.

She immediately became embarrassed as slight shame overcame her. "That's so mean!" She exclaimed, pouting outwardly. "...I love it." She felt the deep arousal come over her then as Jace's hand caressed her face and his eyes lit up gleefully.

"While you have been a good girl..." Jace whispered to her, "You did just tell me to shut up. Consider this your punishment."

"B-But that's...!" she protested, but a single look from him silenced her.

"Come along now," he told her, stepping away and beginning to walk down the hall, "We have a few more meetings to attend today, don't we?"

Rachel glowered at him, but within her heart she was completely smitten. She knew he didn't mind her speaking back, or telling him such things as to shut up when it's playful, but he also knew that this drove her crazy. "Gods...I love him." She swooned.

She was completely aroused, feeling the wetness between her legs. He knew she was like this too, as he walked quickly, forcing her to keep up and feel the sensation between her legs with every movement. Even looking back at her with a smirk.

"I want him..." She was going insane with his teasing. "I really am his..." She had always known this, but in the past few days she had slowly sunk deeper into becoming his. Every time he teased her, she wanted him. She wanted him to do more.

Every time, he withheld it. Edging her and making her crave it even more to the point that even the slightest touch made her quiver with desire. She knew he was playing at something but didn't care as she lost herself to dancing in the palm of his hand. Just as she always wanted.

-----

Jace felt his heart go out to Rachel. He knew just how much she had to be struggling. Her eyes were becoming more glazed over as she lost herself to her thoughts and inner desires.

A part of him sympathized with her and felt bad, but the other part loved it. Seeing her dance to his tune, hoping and waiting for more. He was doing this for a reason. Not only did she want to be selfish, which he indulged in by staying by her side all this time, but also had fantasized about this for years. He wanted to make sure she enjoyed it.

He knew she was at her limit, if she hadn't already passed it. Yet, she had been so admirable in how well she controlled herself. That's why, when Jace saw her barely conscious of her actions, lost in her thoughts, he made a decision. It was time to reward her.

"Rachel," Jace called her name affectionately, softly, "Come here."

Like an obedient dog, Rachel smiled and made her way to him immediately. Without a single word from him, she began to kneel before him, but as she did, he placed a hand on her shoulder and shook his head. She looked up at him in confusion.

"There will be plenty of time for that later," he told her gently, "Today, I want to ask you something. Who do you belong to?"

"You, of course.~" she practically sang it, her voice heavy with devotion, "I'm your good girl."

"Yes, you are," Jace smiled lovingly, "More than that, you're Rachel Blackstone. CEO of Empyrean."

"I don't want to be..." Rachel lamented.

"You have to be," Jace admonished her lightly, "That's the problem, but it's a problem we'll fix."

"We...will?" she smiled, tilting her head adorably, "If that's what you want..."

"Maybe I went too far..." Jace mused, mumbling quietly.

"What!? No!" Rachel shook her head vigorously, "It's been perfect."

She purred her words and Jace chuckled softly, petting her on the head much to her delight.

"Perhaps, but..." Jace moved his hand from her head to her cheek, "It's time for you to wake up."

Furrowing her brow in confusion, Jace pulled her to him, his hand on her lower back while the other held her face firmly. Her eyes widened suddenly as his lips met hers. She pressed against him, overcome with the sensation. Begging, pleading, craving for more.

She was ravenous, taking every single second and moment that he gave to the kiss. Savoring it while also devouring it like it was the most precious of water after being lost in the desert for days. She pawed at him, clawing and pulling at his shirt, whimpering.

"...Insatiable," he whispered, pulling away from her.

She swallowed hard, her eyes seeming to be clear for the first time in days.

"You're so...cruel," she told him the first time she spoke back to him in a way, "I love it, but please...I've been good. Reward me. I deserve it."

"Yes, you do..." Jace smiled, pulling her along with him.

They were in the courtyard outside of her room. Private and hidden from prying eyes. The morning sun filtering through the leaves of the vines and few trees growing there. Green grass and a soft breeze brought with it the scent of the flowers blooming in the bushes.

Pulling her with him down to one of the benches, he made her straddle him, her body warm and soft against his. He could feel himself becoming aroused, as he often did whenever she was close to him. He wasn't immune, after all. He just held himself back.

He wanted to make his first time with her special. Not just for him, but for her. In this way, he indulged her fantasies. He wanted to be gentle with her, since it was her first time all while giving her the satisfaction of what she craved.

As everything accumulated into this moment, her mind was sparked and reawakened to the knowledge that he cherished her. That he loved her. She would never be jealous again, knowing that he took such time to devote to her and make this moment special.

He kissed her deeply, hands caressing her body. She moaned, reacting to every touch, every stimulus that he gave. Electricity dancing across his fingers, she shivered, trembling to pleasure. She was adorable as he pulled down her dress, revealing her ample breasts.

Shyly, she attempted to hide them with her arms, but Jace gently pried them open.

"I want to see all of you," Jace's words seemed to trigger something in her.

She smiled, pressing her breasts together to give him a full view. With expertly deft hands, he undid her bra, which fell away like falling leaves. Landing on the ground softly. Jace marveled at the freckles that danced across her breasts, adding to their erotic and contrasting adorable nature.

Burying his head within them, she gasped, moaning as his lips found her nipples. Sparks danced between his thumb, forefinger, and middle finger. He shocked her playfully, much to her delight. Her body came alive at his touch.

Caressing her back, he pulled her closer as he teased her. Hands through her hair, tightening his grip and pulling her head back. Her breathing grew heavy as his member throbbed against his pants. Something she noticed, her eyes glancing downwards.

"I-I want you..." she whimpered, "Please..."

"Say it again," he ordered, "Tell me what you want."

"I-I can't...that's dirty..." Rachel blushed fiercely, which Jace discovered also reddened the area above her chest, bringing out her freckles even more.

She squirmed, grinding against him. He made no moves to give her what she wanted.

"P-Please..." she begged, blushing even more, "Give me it...I want your m-manhood...your c-cock inside of me, please..."

Jace felt his heart race at her words, and to reward her for being such a good girl, he embraced her, taking her into his arms. Wrapping them around her, enveloping her completely.

"That's a good girl..." he whispered in her ear.

Reaching down, he pulled from within his pants his erect member and placed it between her legs, where it rested against her very wet and warm entrance. She gasped, eyes widening as he pulled aside her lingerie, allowing them to make contact, skin to skin, for the first time. His member prodding her entrance.

"I'm going to fuck you know, my Dove," he told her lustfully, "Are you ready?"

"...Mhm," she nodded, breathing heavily as she leaned against him.

Positioning himself, he held his arms around her lower half and pulled her down onto him. It was quick with fierce, primal desire as he entered her smoothly. Her back arched as she gasped loudly, trembling as her body tensed. Her face was in ecstasy, blushing red with tears of happiness before she collapsed into him. Her first climax, but she wasn't done.

She held onto him as he did to her. Slowly, he began to move, her body melting against him. He controlled her movements as her cries of pleasure echoed in his ear. Soon, she took over, riding him hard and fast. Her eyes filled with desire.

Gripping his shoulders, she began to grinder harder. Her cries echoing louder and louder. He smiled, watching as she gave into what she had long since wanted. His hands gripping her hips, he held her down as she convulsed, climaxing for the second time. He also finished, shooting his seed deep inside of her, which caused tremors to ripple throughout her body, but he wasn't done.

Switching positions, he placed her on the bench, cradling her head gently with one hand as he spread her legs with the other. She looked up at him in pleading, and with the first thrust, she gasped. His lips found hers as she moaned into them with each movement he made.

He pounded harder, relentlessly as he took what he desired. He let her take control for the first few moments, but now it was his turn. It was what she wanted, and he knew it. Her fingers dug into his back; her legs wrapped around him. She held on tightly as he became fiercer and more insatiable until, with one final thrust, he released deep inside of her once more.

He stayed there for a moment, making her remember the feeling of his cock and the seed inside of her. She was panting, but he wasn't done. She had waited for years, and he would make sure she received her fill.

"I'm not done with you yet," he told her, pulling out, "Get on your knees."

She looked at him with satisfied eyes, her body quivering, but even so, she obeyed. Kneeling before him, he placed his cock against her cheek. She marveled at it, looking with starry, dazed eyes.

"What do you...want me to do?" She asked with an insatiable smile.

"Well, since it's your first time..." Jace smirked, taking her head in his hands, "I'll guide you through it."

Jace taught her how to use her mouth to please him, and she learned the pleasure of doing so. Shoving his entire length, all the way to the base until tears formed in her eyes. He was gentle at first, but as she soon showed to want more, her hands gripping his thighs, attempting to pull him to her, he gave in and got rough.

Her eyes glazed over in ecstasy, and he lost himself the warmth of her mouth. Holding her face down, he gave her plenty to drink as his seed shot into the back of her throat. From that moment on, Jace and Rachel would learn each other's bodies well.

Jace had prepared for this inevitability, having some of the elixir Liana had made with him in small vials. It was honestly the only way he would ever keep up with his girls, but also...it was a way to completely satisfy them.

From that point on, throughout the day, Jace showed her what he could do with his fingers and the elements. Cold and heat, electricity. The entire day, she danced to his tune until she could no longer stand. He took care of her, making sure she was safe even as he was relentless and she voracious.

From the courtyard to her bedroom, Jace took very good care of her. He made sure that she had her fill before the end. She would remember his touch in every way. Molded to fit him. She enjoyed every second of it. Savoring and committing it to memory. Even if she couldn't recall it, her body would remember.

-----

1