The Power of ‘Can’
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Can't take the call, can't get out of bed, can't start the day, can't even get in touch with your partner, can't or you don't want? What's the difference?! Can we free ourselves? Can we lock ourselves in a prison of freedom? Can we or don't we have the power of can? How do we achieve the power of can?!

The rosy-cheeked girl wakes up on a Sunday morning, it's a Sunday, but she cannot go outside to see the sun of that day, she does not want to color her facial skin, that's what she's been trying to convince herself of. She stays in an environment she does not like but she has to, the only door she can open to follow her desired world is her book!

The rosy-cheeked girl barely likes watching short videos from her smartphone because she wants to have something she likes and not what others like. Reading is her way of feeling connected to the intellectual world, she feels connected to the authors of the books, every time she finishes reading a book, she feels like she has added the author to her Facebook friends list, even if those authors will never notice her existence, but this is how she can satisfy her passion.

The rosy-cheeked girl used to be addicted to buying cheap used books, she was addicted to reading several times in her life, but sometimes she is busy with her life issues and leaves books unread, she always buys used books, non-eBooks, she does not like reading from a digital screen, she cannot afford to buy newly published books. She always buys used books cheap books, books read by other people, books have some stains, books have no hard cover, she would not have the opportunity to check the ratings of these books as she sometimes buys books by their weight!

Nowadays, since people have written millions of books, the paper of the books, even if it contains the authors' efforts, is sold in some places and in some cases almost at the same price as blank paper! At least the rosy-cheeked girl would know that such books are important because they have been read by someone before, which means that these books are important. Recently, the rosy-cheeked girl became addicted to reading again, she found the books that she and her friends bought in the past and decided to dive into the world of books again, she is not sure which books she bought and which books were bought by her friends, but she can recognize her style of books even if she cannot remember.

Last Sunday the rosy-cheeked girl read a book about positive thinking, and she felt positive vibes throughout the previous week, she accomplished many things without questioning.

This Sunday is different, she's in a bad mood and cannot understand why, she decided to feed on a strange book, a book called "The Can of Power", she opened the first pages of the book and the book talked about the power of 'Can', and she thought she would get positive vibes again! She heard about such concepts and ideas, and she thought that maybe this book was an answer to her letter in the mailbox, sometimes God sends us clues to tell us something about His consciousness and existence, she thought of that. Later, when she finishes the book, she wants to read the second part, which is called "The Secret Door of the House".

Skimming and skipping was her weapon, the rosy-cheeked girl likes to skim books quickly because she thought she had the right experience to know which book deserved to be read and which did not! Even if sometimes she writes small ideas and she recognizes the effort needed for writing, but when she reads, she becomes a pure consumer, she does not care about the author's effort, she only cares about the effort she consumes while reading. She got this character from the modern world that offers a lot of intellectual content while having no time to read or watch. The human mind is not prepared to take in so much information on a daily basis, and there was no genetic evolution that produced such super humans, so for the rosy-cheeked girl, skimming and sometimes skipping is her way of feeding her mind what it needs, no matter how much she loses in the process!

The rosy-cheeked girl likes to listen to music to avoid the annoying voices of the other girls in the house. She protects herself with her favorite weapon, her headphone! She uses her phone very carefully and tries to hide the screen of her phone so that others cannot see it, although she has put a screen protector on her phone, but she is still afraid of others seeing what she does on her phone! She likes to listen to the ‘Ka-ching’ song, and she has to listen to this song every day, she prefers to start with this song every time she starts reading because it is the only song that puts her in the right reading mood!

The rosy-cheeked girl is interested in books with strange ideas that she believes define her. She likes superhero stories like children and cannot believe she is already an adult. She cannot think about her future because she thinks it's too early for that. When she was young, if you asked her what superhero character she would like to be, she would not choose Cat Woman or Wonder Woman, and she would not choose male heroes like Spiderman or Ironman, although she thinks Ironman is the most suitable hero for her character. But she will choose another trait, mind reading!

The rosy-cheeked girl wanted this heroic trait because she needs it. She always worries about what people think about her, she does not care about her outfit as much as other women, but at the same time she has a kind of fear of the people around her. She cares and does not care at the same time, she wants to be inconspicuous but at the same time she hates to be disturbed, offended, or discriminated because of it. Therefore, she wished to have the trait of 'Minds Reading' and always preferred to be separate from the people around her. She has tried to simulate the Minds reading in this way, she hears people while they do not notice her, it is as if she hears their thoughts and analyzes their behavior, but today, as an adult, she does not remember needing this trait, she has already temporarily replaced this trait with learning about people and makes assumptions about their reactions, as everyone does. But inside she still believes that 'Minds Reading' is the most valuable power she wants and believes she can have.

The Power of ‘Can’

Is there any motivation that triggers our actions? Is there a meaningful motivation? How can we create a motivation? Shall we wait for a motivation to come? Should we work to get a motivation? If we have a motivation, can we use it to get the power of ‘can’? Or if we got the power of ‘can’, can we use it to get a motivation? Which one comes first? Is it a dilemma?!

What is the trigger for everything? What is the seed for everything? How do we feel real? How are we engaged in every moment? Can we disconnect from the world and become lunatics floating around in the streets without a purpose in life? Can we become animals? Can we become pets to masters? Can we choose to be slaves to the masters to keep connected to this world? Can we go to another world? Do we have the power to choose between these worlds? Can we choose? If we become pets’ masters, can we control our masters? Can a pussycat master a house?

Can a slave rule over the house? Can we become slaves? Do we still have a choice? What makes you do the same things every day? You not bored from yesterday? Do you have another choice? Can you choose another body? Can you jump from one body to another? Can you choose your time? Can you choose your dress? Can you choose your gender? Can you choose yourself?

Who are you? Can you still discover yourself? Do you feel that you cannot continue your discovery? Can you discover the world to discover yourself? Can you travel outside of your room? Can you jump out of your dreams? Can you cry freely? Can you play freely? Can you kiss a girl freely? Can you sleep with her freely? Can you do anything without breaking a rule? Can you still follow the rules? Can you make any rule? Do you feel like you're handicapped? Can you scream? Have you tried yelling? Do you try ...

Can anyone hear you? Do you feel abandoned? Do you feel surrounded? Can you still feel? Can you quit feeling? Can you go back to your past? Can you go to the future? can you create a future? Can you create your future? Are you part of the future? Do you feel that you have been left behind? Can you remember your children's touch? Can you gather your children around you? Can you convince your child to come up to you and kiss you? Can you hug him? Can you hug someone you love? Can you go back to someone you loved!? Can you be with someone you loved? Can you be someone you loved?

Do you want to keep reading this book? Why do you want to!!!

If you want to do that, you should not let anyone distract you!

The rosy-cheeked girl sat reading, not understanding why the book asked the last two questions; she thought that perhaps it was related to the questions the book asked about the power of "Can"! There was silence, or maybe she was super focused, but suddenly she was distracted by some girls in the hostel, these girls were chatting and laughing a lot, they were looking through the window, they were watching someone on the street and discussing,

“Today she's wearing overalls again,” Said one of the girls.

“Yes, oh my god, that's so hot, I wish I was a man now,” All the girls start laughing.

“Look, I like that she's not wearing a bra today either, she is so brave”. Another girl said.

“How do you know?” Asked one of the girls.

The rosy-cheeked girl looked through the window, she could hardly see what the other girls were watching, for most of the girls were gathered at the window, she found only a couple walking in the street.

“What are you doing, girls?” asked the rosy-cheeked girl.

“We are looking at our pretty girl and her sexy guy, omg, I want him! His beard is long and reddish,” replied a girl who is full of passion for the sexy guy.

“I love his curly hair more than his beard,” another girl added.

“Omg, you are talking about that guy, I do not like him, I want her! What’s her name?” another girl added, and the other girls started laughing shyly, while looking at the spoken girl and covering their mouths with their hands.

“They call her the writer!”

The rosy-cheeked girl left the scene and returned to her bed. She looked in the mirror and noticed that her face had lost its rosy glow, which she had obtained by applying her rosy-pressed powder. She reached for her small cosmetic bag with a zipper at the top, opened it, and carefully applied the powder to her cheeks.

 The rosy-cheeked girl saw herself on a higher plane than the mindset of these girls, thinking that she could easily find the same happiness as the couple on the street, but in the future. She looked at her too girly shiny shoe pair, which she liked the most and kept them unworn, thinking that one day she would be a star and she would try to wear them. This is one of her habits, saving her precious stuff for the precious moments, but she cannot feel any precious moment for herself, until now!

In a battle between her body and her brain, her brain always wins! The rosy-cheeked girl continues to think. Thinking consumes her body! When she saw "the writer" today, she was fascinated by the modern girl style and wondered why the writer wears almost boyish shoes and looks feminine at the same time. At that moment, the rosy-cheeked girl started to doubt or maybe hate her precious shoe a little bit and wondered if she is just like the other girls who were looking through the window or if she is different as she always thought. She decided not to think about it any further, but continued to read the book, thinking that the subject of the book suited her current mood and would give her the power she needed!

0