Ch1 – 2 vs Army
537 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the blazing winter night, tanks marched forward across the dark road. Large buildings that were torn down from bombardments loomed over them dreadly. The city was unusually quiet. The tanks passed over the bloody corpse that was half crushed by debris.

Suddenly a bottle fell from the window of the fifth floor crashing on the top of one of the tanks and exploded. Fire erupted from it and burned the top of the hatch.

“Take that you filthy Krushenkas!” yelled a middle aged woman from that window, clearly proud of her achievement. But in a moment a bullet pierced her skull and she fell from her window onto the tank that she had dropped the molotov on.

Blood sprayed on top of the tank and the woman fell down, the fire still burning on top of the tank, but did not care and marched. With no remorse or hesitation the rest of the tanks moved forward. One of the snipers was surveying the area while exposing themselves from top of the tank with an open hatchet.  

But when they passed through a street the person was shot down.

“Shit run, run!” yelled a person from the street and the two men who held pistols in front of them turned around and ran. The tank reversed and turned it’s turret towards the street and shot a bullet.

Immediately an explosion happened upon contact with the ground. All that was left afterwards was smoke, fire and three bloody bodies.

The tank turned its turret around and continued it’s march.

Just then a glittering star wave rushed from the sky towads the front tank. Upon contact, it levitated the tank up in the air and it backflipped and fell on the ground with it’s top side. Further inspection proved that there was indeed an individual up in the sky.  

“Hey, you bastards! Flee now or you’ll regret it!” yelled StarGazer, the presteemed super hero of peace from the sky.  

One of the tanks moved it’s turret up in the air and fired. But the bullet ascended a bit but descended forward and exploded upon contacting a building.   

“Wow, clearly overambitious. You do know that tanks are not fit for aerial combat right?” mumbled Stargazer to herself. 

One soldier got out of their tanks through the hatch. They brought out the sniper rifle up and aimed carefully towards Stargazer. But he did not realize that a star wave was aimed towards him. The star wave contacted his body and moved him up in the air and soon the soldier fell down on his back on his tank and fell to the ground.

Then dozens of soldiers exited their tanks and opened fire into the air with their machine guns and sniper rifles. The first bullets missed their mark heavily but one bullet went past Stargazer in which she frowned.

“If a fight is what you want, you’ll get it!” cried Stargazer towards the men and moments later dozens of dust, glittering particles appeared inside her hands. She aimed it towards the people and shot it. The wide laser went across the road, upon contacting the soldiers it burned their bodies and the soldiers cried in pain. 

One of the soldiers managed to evade this star laser attack by hiding behind the tank. They were frantically typing on their computer until it successfully locked onto the target. Upon pressing the launch button the rocket that was next to him, rose into the air and aimed towards Stargazer. 

Seeing this stargazer stopped the star laser and shot star shurikens towards the rocket and it exploded the rocket upon contact with it. Stargazer raised her arms into the air and above her formed dozens of golden stars. When she threw her arms down the stars spun towards the tanks violently, it got stabbed to the tanks upon landing and managed to stab into two soldiers who were attempting to shoot at her from a distance and they fell to the ground.

There were still tanks that aimed at her and shot without the bullet having no chance to hit her. 

Suddenly from the corner came an anti aircraft tank. Immediately upon seeing her the tank fired it’s rockets towards her, Stargazer flew to the side with extreme speed to easily dodge those rockets. The anti aircraft tank fired towards Stargazer with it’s machine gun heads but what they didn’t know was that another super hero was behind them. 

Metal Rose, the well known partner of StarGazer grabbed the bottom of the tank from behind and with a bit of effort she raised the tank from it’s back. She flew into the air while holding it and turned the tank upside down.

“That should cover it” said Metal Rose happily as she clapped her hands and removed the snot from her nose.

Her receiver resounded and she pressed the button under her ear to receive the call.

“I see a group of tank moving towards the park. I’ll intercept it” said Stargazer.

“Hey, hold up, will ya” yelled Metal rose and flew into the sky to quickly find her and follow her.

 *******

“On a breaking news, The Krushenkan invasion that aimed to capture the capital of Zaluthan was held back by the famous twin superheroes of peace, StarGazer and Metal Rose. You can see in this footage Star Gazer’s dangerous star vaporizing attack captured by a civilian on a phone”

“Yes, Kimlee. Speaking of which, Star Gazer and Metal Rose usually love to give comments and talk to reporters, did anyone record any comment from them?” asked Jessica 

“Apparently not, they did their jobs and fled the scene. It is still unclear who these mysterious super heroes are. Likely for the best as their heads would most likely be priceless in the country of Kurshenkan empire” said Kimlee

“I couldn’t begin to imagine how hard it is for them to perform this super hero job. Fighting not just some criminal group or terrorists but against the entire army of Kurshenkan by themselves, I’m just surprised they managed to survive the encounter without a scratch” said Jessica with amazement.  

“Now, we don’t know if they were wounded or not. If they were wounded they have the speed and flight ability to flee from the scene extremely quickly. In fact, there are people speculating that it is exactly what happened” said Kimlee.

“You’re right about that one” mumbled Rujiya to herself as she stared blankly at the tv.  

She looked at her left arm that was covered in bandages. On a second thought, trying to block a tank bullet with her arm in order to protect a civilian might have been a little too much. She truly was gifted by the gods but she wasn’t invincible. Unfortunately, sometimes she just forgets that simple fact, rarely having occasions like these as a reminder.  

3