Ch 12 – Relieved love making
188 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What happened? Did we catch Fear Knight? Is Valiant okay?”

“Dunno. You fainted, so I carried you away from the commotion” said Melly. 

“S-so does that mean Fear Knight is on the loose? We have to contact Valiant! Maybe it’s not too late. He might still be ali-” 

“You idiot! You fainted! That never happened before. I honestly don’t think this job is worth it. Hate to say it but that bastard Fear Knight is strong if he can just knock you out like that. Not just knock out, I think your heart stopped beating for a minute because of his attack” said Melly scoldingly. 

“Yeah. His electric attack hurt a lot.” said Rujiya with a sad face. 

“Wait. You went all out against him right? Couldn’t you have killed him with a star drill or something?” asked Melly with suspicion. 

“I didn’t wanna kill him. I wanted to fly to a far away place from Valiant while carrying him but I really underestimated the capability of his lightning. My body shook and started to freeze and it hurt so much. I had to stop and punch his lights out” said Rujiya with a bit of guilt.   

“At least you punched the bastard. But jeez, how long did you snuggle and hug him?” grunted Melly, crossing her arms with a pout. 

“For a while. I thought I’ll just be able to endure his attack but…I’m sorry I acted really unprofessionally” said Rujiya, tired and guilty. 

“Hey, stop beating yourself up. But it is true that you’re making things a lot more difficult with your pacifist approaches” said Melly while nibbling on her nail. 

“But Fear Knight is a respected hero amongst the public, right? You can’t just…kill him. I wanted to hear him out” said Rujiya. 

“You could have heard him out after he wakes up from the coma inflicted by your punch” scolded Melly with a frown. 

Rujiya sighed and looked away. Melly shook her head, approached Rujiya and hugged her. 

“I’m sorry, I’m just…scared. Scared that I would lose you, scared that our life of love and pleasure would end babe” said Melly kissing Rujiya on the cheeks. 

“I understand. I’m surprised that I fainted too” said Rujiya. 

“Yeah. We’ve definitely been taking things for granted. Maybe we should just stop this super hero thing. We’re just normal people, Rujiya. Why do we have to sacrifice ourselves for the world?” said Melly with a sad face. 

“Because…it’s not a sacrifice. We’re making things better for ourselves and for others. Others happiness is our happiness too” said Rujiya with a wide smile, holding Melly’s in her hand. 

Her head turned to the window next to them. 

“Just look outside Melly, the tall skyscrapers, the pleasant neighborhood, booming life and peace. This is our world Melly. We created, helped and contributed to it. They are part of us, we’re part of them. Their agony is ours and their love and happiness is ours” said Rujiya. 

Melly’s eyes became a bit watery hearing this. 

“Why are you so good with words? Oh, come here you” said Melly. 

She pulled Rujiya to herself and locked her lip onto hers. Melly sucked the insides of her mouth lustfully while grabbing her ass and gently caressing it. When they were finished both of their salivas were dripping. Rujiya’s eyes glittered with happiness and relief. Melly’s whole body shook with happiness and excitement.  

“I wanna peg you. I wanna make you squeal and moan until morning” panted Melly while drooling. 

“Hehe. Anything for you, my horny angel” said Rujiya.       

Melly wrapped her arms around Rujiya and they continued their make out. Melly wrapped her leg around Rujiya’s and pulled her even closer to herself. 

After they were finished they giggled at one another with lustful expression. Rujiya pulled down Melly’s bra to reveal beautiful round boobs with brown knobs. Rujiya placed her head within them with a sigh and relief, she smelled her scent hard, attempting to remember it for eternity. Soon she started sucking on her boob like a child. Melly looked at the comforting and fulfilling image in front of her happily. 

Rujiya gently started pushing Melly while suckling and they soon reached the bed. Melly sat on it and Rujiya sat on Melly’s lap gently and hugged her. They both felt one another’s embrace and warmth for a while. 

Melly felt playful so she dipped her hand in between Rujiya’s thighs trying to find the sweet little hole. When she reached her opening Melly thrusted her insides with her middle finger in which Rujiya gasped and moaned. Melly’s hands moved on their own wildly as she gazed at Rujiya’s erotic face. Rujiya closed her eyes, a form of passion and pleasure appeared on her face as she swayed and rubbed her lower body on Melly’s hand. 

A sweet sticky substance got stuck on Melly’s hand. Melly brought it up and tasted the liquid happily,kissed Rujiya on the cheek then pulled Rujiya to the bed with a naughty smile. 

Rujiya looked down towards the bed on her knees and her hands, waiting for Melly’s actions excitedly. 

Melly put her tongue inside Rujjiya’s vagina in which Rujiya squirmed. Melly elegantly suckled and licked her hole, Rujiya relaxing and heating at the same time, slowly started to slip and fell on the bed with her face. 

Looking at Rujiya’s heated face that had an ecstatic expression, Melly couldn’t help but feel excited. She quickly went to the drawer and frantically pulled out a dildo and shoved it inside Rujiya’s hole violently. 

“AAHHH” screamed Rujiya, her head springing up from the electric shock. Melly put her own vagina inside the other end of the dildo and started pushing her rod inside Rujiya in which she moaned and gasped with half open eyes. 

Melly grabbed both of Rujiya’s wrists and pulled them back while elegantly thrusting her dildo deep inside Rujiya’s body. Rujiya, completely in Melly’s possession, started panting, moaning and screaming. Melly pulled Rujiya to herself closely, wildly licking her neck, rubbing her boobs with her hand. 

Then her hands slid down to her waist and she lifted Rujiya up then pulled her down to thrust her vagina harshly with the dildo. 

“Ahh…harder” said Rujiya but Melly didn’t care and she started thrusting from below into Rujiya’s insides. 

“Ah Ah ah ah” let out Rujiya as she helplessly enjoyed the wild experience. 

Melly lifted Rujiya up and went to the wall. Rujiya carefully leaned against it while Melly thrusted her from behind while fondling her chest. Soon Rujiya let out a loud squirm and juices started spraying out of her bottom and she slid to the ground. Melly pulled from her hair.

“Ouch” said Rujiya but she turned around regardless.  

Melly pulled out the dildo from herself and revealed a hole that was equally as wet. Rujiya put her face inside of her thighs and started licking the sweet spot in which Melly moaned triumphantly as she put her hand on Rujiya’s head. 

Soon, she couldn’t hold it for long and sprayed Rujiya’s face with her juice and fell on Rujiya’s lap, tired but fulfilled. 

“D-did you like it?” asked Rujiya with a smile. 

“Hmph, loved it. You know how to make me feel great babe. I don’t want to lose you, to anyone” said Melly as she pulled her closer to herself. 

Melly then started kissing and licking every part of Rujiya’s face in which Rujiya could only laugh and smile. 

“You’re like a little puppy” said Rujiya.

0