Prologue: a princess is born.
256 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vegeta: Where am I?

Thought Vegeta as he found himself in a strange but familiar pod.

Vegeta: Why am I in a pod? I don’t remember fighting in any battles or getting injured recently and even if I did why would I be in a pod? And besides, even if I did I’m pretty sure that Bulma never developed any of the pods that I used to use back at my days in the frieza force so why am I in this pod?

Vegeta tries to move around.

At this Vegeta brought the attention of some else who was in the room.

Doctor 1: “Hm the child seems to be awake.”

Doctor 2: “Doc, look at the power level of it. This child has a power level of 500.”

Doctor 1: “Oh now that is impressive. But then again I would expect nothing less from someone of royal blood.”

This exchange left Vegeta completely confused.

Vegeta: Huh child? I am no child and what do you mean my power level is 500? I have surpassed that mere number a long time ago and beside who even gives a damn about power level anymore. And also why am I so small?

It was only then that Vegeta noticed how unusually big the doctor was or just how small he really was. However, that wasn’t the only thing he noticed.

Vegeta: Wait what they have tails are they saiyans?

But before Vegeta could think more on it, someone else showed up. Someone that Vegeta was familiar with and one that should be dead.

Doctor 1: “King Vegeta! I am honored that you have come to grace us with your presence.”

King Vegeta: “Of course you are. Now tell me about my child.” King Vegeta asked the doctor.

Doctor 1: “Why of course.” The doctor then began explaining to king Vegeta about the baby's health and power. However Vegeta wasn’t at all paying attention to their conversation as he was far too busy trying to figure out what was going on.

Vegeta: Okay think. My father is alive and I seem to be in a birthing pod so that means that I somehow travel back in time to when I’m a baby. Now the question is how did I end up as my infant self. The last thing I remember was after me and Kakarot fuse and fought Broly and then we went our separate ways, after picking up Bulla from Beerus I went home. Where me and bulma did our nightly activities then we fell asleep. That is about the last thing I remember.

As Vegeta was recalling what happened before seemingly being reborn, something his father said caught his attention.

King Vegeta: “Yes I would expect nothing less from my daughter.”

Vegeta: WHAT!? DAUGHTER!!??

Now Vegeta was even more confused.

First being reborn as his seemingly child self and seeing his long dead father after so long and now this. At first he did not believe it but when he looks at the reflection of the pod he can see that he is in fact a she now.

Vegeta: WHAT THE HALL IS THIS!! This has better be some kind of weird dream or something or else I’m going to find whoever did this and make them wish they were never born.’

Vegeta in rage, unknowing began to raise her power level.

Doctor 2: “My King the princess power is rising. It’s now 550, 580, 610, 630.”

King Vegeta: “Yes that my girl. Now I don’t believe I have given her a name yet. Oh I know from this moment onward you shall be known as princess Vega and one day you'll be the future queen of all saiyan.”

This however just makes Vegeta or now Vega even angrier.

11