Finale
48 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was one thing Cody did not foresee: it is hard to sell something while both the seller and the buyer are deaf.

Thankfully, with the aid of writing implements, Cody was able to sell the entire planet and make huge sums of money. With this money he did exactly what he always wanted to do. He quit working for his old job and started his own company, where he had total creative freedom and he did not have to listen to anyone else. His latest project was going to be a collaboration with Cerealosis to mass-produce replicas of Todd. Frank knew how much Todd meant to Cody and wanted to see if he could create a new one. Although making Todd seemed like it would be a hard endeavor, Cody's genius mind always appreciated a challenge. He still needed to figure out how to work around the difficulties of blood being invisible, but the two as a team were sure that they could create something in the near future. As a mass-market product, not only would it fill the void left in Cody's heart, but it would also fill the Todd-shaped voids in everyone's heart, as long as they were not red-believers.

Cody also intended to visit the real 4th planet someday and eat its giant invisible spot. However, he was a bit exhausted and had enough of space travel for a while. Plus, a new Todd would make space travel much easier.

Cody sometimes looked for Kire so he could lock him up as revenge for all of what Kire had done to Cody. However, he was nowhere to be found. Either way, although Cody would never forget the trauma, time was starting to heal this wound.

***

Human life on Earth was no more. Everyone, including Kire, was now dead.

The only trace of life were Cody's Whiteboards.

2