Chapter 1
88 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I release a sigh and toss my bag to the floor. College life is exhausting, especially when you are about to have your thesis written.

Research after research needs to be done; it takes most of your time. You cannot relax and enjoy your time with your friend.

I grunt a little and get up from my bed. I put away my clothes and take a warm bath. After taking a bath, I walk toward my computer.

I need to relax, and the only thing I can do to destress is to read some crack fic or something funny. So I opened my email first to make sure there was nothing important I needed to do. As I looked at the incoming email, I noticed my friend sent me.

"Huh? Waifu Catalog? What's that?"

I read through it and knew what it was.

"C.Y.O.A., huh?"

Yeah, this is a C.Y.O.A., or at least a variant of it. Instead of an adventure to another world, this C.Y.O.A. is more about gathering waifu hence the name. Basically, this is a Slave Trading C.Y.O.A. where I can capture a waifu and choose to sell it or not.

For each capture, I will get points I can use to buy more waifu or power. In each capture, the waifu will be copied into the cloning machine. The cloning machine can only clone three of the waifu I capture, which is why the company wants more original waifu. The C.Y.O.A. said the quality would decrease if they clone more than three waifu.

Many imperfections will appear in the goods, and the company is a perfectionist. So they did not want any imperfection.

Speaking of the company, the company is called Slut Life. Inc. That's right, that was the name of the company. I don't know what they think when creating this C.Y.O.A., but I love it. The C.Y.O.A. did not try to be serious and quickly went south because of how power-wank the options were.

You can take this seriously if you choose some options, but your character can become powerful enough if given enough time and points.

By the end of the day, this is a C.Y.O.A. for a power fantasy character, and I love it. I guess it was my guilty pleasure. I like power wanking fiction and novels. It was bad, but I could not stop reading it.

With a grin on my face, I decided to fill the C.Y.O.A. Lucky for me, it was an interactive C.Y.O.A., and it made my life easier.

The first thing shown to me is the world I can pick for my first world. There are a lot of worlds I can choose from, but I want to start with something easy and something I am familiar with. After searching for a minute, I decided to choose the Harry Potter world.

The Harry Potter world is perfect for my character. It was not too powerful in power scale but versatile enough to survive in a higher-tier world. Speaking of tier, the C.Y.O.A. separates things called a tier.

The higher the tier, the more powerful/dangerous it would be.

The world I choose is Harry Potter. As for the timeline, I chose Voldemort's first death – the third book's timeline. It was rated tier-3 world, and the difficulty is labeled 'No Remorse' because the so-called bad guy in this world did not have remorse when they wanted to kill you.

The highest tier is tier-11 and was called 'one' for unknown reasons, but the tier below is the one I worried about. Tier 10 is called 'To Live is to Die' because you can die at any moment when you are in the world with that tier.

The world of this tier is what the creator called a Death World. The worlds in this list are something like Warhammer 40k, Doctor Who, and Cthulhu Mythos.

I have yet to see a Tier-11 world, but I have a feeling it was because I have yet to unlock it. Maybe when my character finishes a certain mission, I will be able to unlock it. However, I can already think about what kind of world it was.

For example, Warhammer 40k world, but the timeline is changed to when the Horus Heresy is happening.

I shake my head and get into the other section. It is an intensity section where I can see the mode I will be playing. After reading it for a couple of minutes, I choose the P.V.E. option, where my character can do whatever they want in the world.

There are a few options I can choose from. First, there is a PVP section where another contractor will come and challenge me for the right to own my waifu. The other one is a co-op option where my other friend will come with me and help me along the way.

PVP is too chaotic for me because it can happen anytime, even when I'm unprepared. As for the co-op mode… Well, the points are divided into two, the same as the waifu I captured. I'm a possessive man. I don't want to share my things with others, even when they are my friends.

So, yeah, P.V.E. is good.

The next section is the Origin. There are a few options I can choose from, and some of them are good, but I decided to take the Extra option, where I take over the body of a 'normie' character in this world. I decided to take over the body of a young man from New Jersey who had just got his mastery in defense against the dark arts.

I have a plan for this body.

The next part is the Binding and Lure section, where I receive an item or power to bind my soon-to-be waifu.

Now, this is difficult. A default option is a Stamp option. It lets me capture my target after letting the stamp touch my target's skin for a few seconds, and they will be captured in three days. It was easy to use and fast as well.

However, I did not want that. I want to have something that has a connection with the world I'm choosing.

I decided to choose the jewelry options. The ritual and tantric arts binding is good in this world, but it was too complicated for me. Both of them need time and effort to capture the target. I don't want that.

The jewelry option lets me capture anyone who wears the jewelry I get from the company. I can leave it for any capture target and let them wear it on their own. The wearer will go through a modification as long as they wear the jewelry.

They will become more submissive and obedient. They will also feel pleasure through their body, mind, and soul every time they obey my command. It has become an addiction to them. The more they willingly obey me, the faster the process becomes.

Usually, after seven days, they will officially become my retinue. However, the process will be accelerated if their mind starts to think of me as their master before that day. It can be as fast as three hours if their will is completely broken.

There are also a lot of options I can choose to empower the binding, but I will pass it on for now. Now, into the lures.

In this section, I choose Sticky Finger and Faerie Feast. Sticky Fingers allow my touch to become something that can make my target cum if I use it right. I choose this to motivate my target, who already wears the jewelry.

As for Faerie Feast, I choose it because food is something that not many people will reject. Warm homemade food is not something you reject, and it was perfect for luring my target.

There are others control and lure I can buy, but I decide to hold it for now. The following section is a Heritage option, and boy, it was expensive. This section let me become more than a human. There are three options I can choose from, Dragon, Transhuman, and Outsider.

With only 85 points from selecting Harry Potter as my chosen world, I can only get the first option for Dragon Heritage and Transhuman Heritage. Then that leaves me with five pints left.

So, no. I will not choose anything from this option for now.

And now I have arrived at the Talent and Perks option. The first one is the ride. I ignore this and go to the second section of this part. I want to buy something from this section of Talent and Perks because it was a Demiplane and Dungeon section.

In this, I can buy a pocket dimension where I can do whatever I want. However, I'm on a budget. I passed this section and got to the third one.

This is the section I'm excited about. This is the Talent section, where I can buy something that can improve my body, soul, and mind.

The first thing I buy is Body Talent. It puts my character in peak condition and always in that condition. My character will have complete immunity to a minor disease and some resistance to a major disease. Not only that, I can rapidly learn any non-supernatural athletic skills I encounter: acrobatics, physical sports, parkour, swimming, etc.

The next talent I buy is Soul Talent. This talent gives my character a prodigious talent for ki arts (aura, chi, Hamon, Phonic Gain, Spiral Power, etc.) and magic. I will rapidly learn any such mystical arts you encounter and are capable of using. It was a perfect thing to have.

The last talent I chose is Educational Talent. For my plan to work, I need this talent.

There are a lot of talents I can choose from in this part, but I have decided those three are enough for now.

The next one is Defense Perks.

I only take Mind Defense on this section because it already takes all of my points. Mind Defense lets me become immune to mind control and any mind-reading attack. This perk can be stacked, but I don't have enough points to spend on this. However, even when I only buy one of these perks, it lets me block all the mind attacks from this world because only Tier-7 mind attacks can breach this defense.

After that, I decided to take two missions. The first is to ensure Harry's home life is better than before. However, there is a catch. My character needed to make sure the Blood Ward did not disappear.

Well, truthfully, I did not need to ensure the blood ward was still intact. I can take Harry and get out of the country. However, I want to get the objective reward from this mission. The reward is not much, but eight points are good for me, and add it to the fifty points reward, it was good.

The other mission is to teach at Hogwarts as a DADA professor. There are three conditions for this mission. I need to make sure 50% of my students pass their O.W.L.S. and N.E.W.T. and last for at least one year as a professor.

This is the reason why I am taking Educational Talent. My character can fulfill this mission with ease.

After filling out the C.Y.O.A., I save it and turn off my computer. I stretch a little and go to bed.

=||=

As I open up my eyes, I'm not inside my room. I get up from the bed and start to look around before my eyes land on the piece of paper on the table. I take the paper and read it.

|Thank you for filling out your application to join our company. We Slut Life. Inc., accepted your application and sent you to the world you want. We have already sent your binding equipment and your company smart device. Have a great life, and catch them all.

Truxvalik - Halak

-Manager of the First Division of Slut Life. Inc.|

I sit on the ground, clutching my head as a headache starts to attack my head. What have I got myself into?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Starting Build|

Starting World: Harry Potter [Voldemort's first death to Book 3]

Starting budget 85

Intensity

Me and My Girlfriend(s)(PvE) +0 [85]

'Extra' with 10 additional cost -10 [75]

|Tier-5 Extra (Newly graduated DADA Master)|

Bindings

Tempest Jewelry -10 [65]

Lures

Sticky Fingers -5 [60]

Faerie Feast -10 [50]

Talents

Body Talent -10 [40]

Soul Talent -10 [30]

Educational Talent -5 [25]

Defenses

Mind Defense -25 [0]

Mission

{Harry Potter's Home Life}

[Reward: 50 Points]

-Additional objectives:

|Make sure Harry Potter continues to be protected with the Blood Bond spell.|

[Reward: 8 points or Soul Talent]

|Make sure that Harry Potter is treated better by Petunia|

[Reward: 8 Points or Communication Talent]

{The New Defense against the Dark Arts Teacher}

[Reward: 50 Points]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can play the C.Y.O.A. here:

https://waifu-catalog.neocities.org/

1