Chapter ELEVEN
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TW explicit sex


Touching his skin turned her on too, but she could still control herself at the prospect of teasing him further. Her body nevertheless reacted despite herself each time his flesh rolled under her fingers. Instinctively, her thighs rubbed together to titillate her organ of pleasure, and her intimacy already shone with a wet film of envy, hidden by the water in the shower.

"You need to wash up too," Ethan suggested, rubbing the soap in his palms in turn to mimic his soul mate.

"I'm not done with you," Mia protested.

The Via didn't listen to her this time and put his hands on her waist. His fingers slid over his soulmate's stomach, sending shivers down her spine, then he touched her down her chest. When his palms surrounded each of her breasts, brushing her nipples with his index fingers, a moan of pleasure escaped from the luscious lips of the young human. She knew she wouldn't last long if he touched her like that. She had been waiting for too long to finally be able to feel him deep inside her without them having to abruptly stop a minute later.

"Don't forget my back," she whispered, turning around.

Mia put her hands on the stone of the shower to show him her behind. He groaned when she arched her back slightly to stick her ass to the Vila's crotch. He was already so hard that the fire growing in her lower stomach consumed all the patience that remained in her.

Ethan's warm hands settled on her loins, caressing her lower back and the birth of her buttocks. Slowly, his palms trailed down her figure, his thumbs tracing the inner curve of her buttocks. Mia leaned her forehead against the cold stone, closing her eyes, enjoying every second of the contact of his skin against hers. Feeling him touch such an intimate spot and slowly slide down her lower lips was driving her crazy.

When his thumbs finally reached the entrance to her vagina, he didn't penetrate her as she expected. She let out a moan, disappointed to feel him continue down her thighs. He then withdrew one of his hands and planted the second in the flesh of the bottom of her buttocks to dismiss it. Under surprise at the gesture, Mia let out a small cry, before feeling something tickle her entrance.

She did not see him, but she guessed immediately that he had approached his erect member to her lower lips, rubbing its tip against her intimate place. Instinctively, she accompanied his movements by moving her pelvis in an attempt to align their sexes so that he penetrated her, but the Vila did not seem destined to respond to her invitation and dodged all her attempts to absorb him into her.

"Ethan…" she begged, redoubling efforts in her movements.

"You wanted to play, right?" he asked sarcastically, continuing to rub the tip of his penis against her entrance. "It's less fun when you're on the other side, huh?"

"Yes, it's no fun at all", she replied annoyed, even if it was obvious that she was lying.

Before she could straighten up to free herself from his embrace, Ethan moved his right hand around her waist to encircle her in his arm. He pulled her back, pressing her back to his chest. His member slid between her thighs, brushing her clitoris in passing. A moment later, she felt the Vila's lips settle on her collarbone to caress her with his kisses going up along her neck. A veritable firework of sensations exploded in her body, her mind choked with the desire to feel him inside her. The inferno in her lower abdomen was gradually consuming all coherent thought. The contact of his skin with hers was no longer a desire, it was a real need. She felt like she was going to die if he didn't penetrate her right away. She had to feel him. Right away.

 "Ethan, I swear that–"

Her threats died between her lips when he finally inserted the first few inches of his member inside her. The end of her cut sentence turned into a moan higher than the previous ones and she immediately pressed her buttocks against her soulmate's pubis to force him to progress further inside her.

"What?" he whispered against her ear, sinking into her intimate to the hilt.

"Shut up and move," she ordered, wiggling her pelvis.

She heard him giggle against her ear, then he released her waist to pull his chest back and straighten up. Mia took the opportunity to rest her palms against the stone of the shower again, arching her buttocks. The position was easier this way to keep her balance, and she could accompany his movements by leaning on the wall, which she did not take long to do when she judged that the rhythm he had imposed on them was too slow for her taste.

The pleasure rose in waves in her by feeling him move deep into her intimacy. Her fingers automatically slid over her clitoris and she began circular movements to rush her body to the edge of the precipice of her ecstasy. When Ethan finally surrendered to their lustful activity and his hands grabbed her waist to pound her harder, Mia thought that the violence and surprise of his dominating gesture were going to germinate her orgasm for good. She had always had a soft spot for the submissive role during penetration, unlike her playful and mischievous spirit during foreplay.

"You've been teasing me for too long, I won't last long," Ethan announced in his hoarse voice of pleasure.

"It's OK, me neither."

He picked up the pace, even more, forcing Mia to stifle the cries of pleasure that threatened to escape her mouth. They may have had a room away from the others, but that didn't mean the room was totally soundproof. Especially when the individuals in the household were keen-hearing creatures. Even if the blonde wasn't screaming, the snapping sound of both their sexes was definitely loud enough for a curious individual to hear while concentrating. However, she did not doubt that the host couple must have had a good idea of ​​the content of their activities and that they would not risk the trauma.

Mia's body was already shaking with pleasure, and she felt like she was about to explode at any moment. The circular movements of her fingers on her organ of pleasure had slowed down to wait for Ethan's release so that they could reach seventh heaven together. It was always nicer that way.

When the grip of the Vila's hands around her hips tightened to the point where his nails dug into Mia's skin, ripping from her a faint scream of pain mixed with surprise and sheer excitement, she felt his member pulsate deep within herself, spilling his seed in waves. Hearing him groan with pleasure and feeling him explode deep inside her intimacy finally quickly got the better of the pressure that had built up in her lower abdomen. A veritable firework exploded in her body and her mind, forcing her to close her eyes under the intensity of her pleasure. Her muscles were assaulted by violent spasms as her orgasm continued to ravage her. She had never felt such pleasure during the act, but it had to be said that she had never been in a situation where she was spiritually linked to her partner. Inevitably, it made sex more intense, and she was not going to complain.

Ethan pulled away from her, his breath ragged, and his soul mate answered him with a growl of protest as she felt him pull away. Despite the hot water, losing contact with his flesh against hers invaded her with an icy cold. Her body instinctively sought the proximity of the Vila, even more so now that they had finally been able to give in to their desires.

"Let's finish washing," he suggested, grabbing the soap again to continue cleaning the young woman first. "I'm sorry, but I'm exhausted."

His gestures were quick and much less sensual than before. Maybe he'd had his fill, or maybe he was too tired to continue, but it was plain and clear that he wanted to hurry to sink into the soft sheets of the bed and sleep. A little disappointed, however, Mia gave in to his request and refrained from looking for him any further. It was obvious that what little energy he had left had been consumed by their activity and, if his sudden lack of dynamism wasn't enough, his repeated yawns were a good indication of this.

The couple dried off quickly with the cotton towels that were laid out on a small wooden cabinet next to the sink before going to bed. Mia lifted the sheets before Ethan crashed over them, and she slid down beside him to press their two naked bodies together. No sooner had she had time to slip into the reassuring embrace of his arms than she heard his breathing become heavy, a sign that he had fallen asleep the minute his head hit the pillow.

"I'll cut you some slack for tonight, but don't count on me to be so lenient the days to come...I have weeks of frustration to overcome," she promised in a low voice, knowing that he didn't hear her.

0