Chapter THIRTY TWO
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TW: explicit spice


The two couples had joined their respective rooms shortly after the end of their adventure stories. Mia wasn't particularly tired, and it wasn't even midnight yet, but they wanted to enjoy some time alone since it was their last night before the assault on the school. Who knows if they would still be alive the day after tomorrow?

She hadn't wanted to waste any time and had wrapped her arms around the Vila's neck as soon as the bedroom door closed behind them. He had immediately come to meet her lips to kiss her passionately as if it was the last time that their mouths tamed each other.

This might actually be the last time, she couldn't help but think.

"Should we wash up?" he asked, lifting his lips from hers.

Mia nodded before continuing the kiss, eager for contact. It only took a few seconds for a fire to ignite in her lower abdomen, reinforced by the feeling of fatality and the fear of not being able to touch his skin in the future. She wanted to caress every part of his skin, feel his hands brush every part of her body, and become one with him until the pleasure overcame the terror she felt at the thought of being propelled onto the battlefield the next day. She wanted to forget her fears, and drown in the ecstasy of their two bodies together until she fell asleep, exhausted.

Each helped the other undress, their mouths never leaving each other during the whole process until they entered the hot water together. When he dug his hands into her hair, resting his fingers on the back of her neck at the roots of her hair, and slid his tongue between her lips, her legs nearly let go. However, she did not encourage him to go further this time. Neither of them was going to be satisfied with a quickie tonight, and both were aware of that. They had planned to take their time and hadn't needed to consult each other to be on the same wavelength.

Their lips parted only to take the time to soap each other's bodies and rinse. Until then, she had always been impatient to feel him inside her and had never taken the time to discover the small details of his body. Tonight, she intended to memorize the slightest relief of his muscles by letting her fingers glide over his skin. Ethan had the same idea in mind, since, from the way his hands explored her body, she would have bet her life that he was trying to learn the location of all her moles. Feeling how much he wanted her only heightened Mia's excitement as her mind began to get lost in their games of envy.

Coming out of the shower, Ethan dried their bodies carefully before throwing the towel on the floor and wrapping his arms around Mia's waist to lift her. Reflexively, she wrapped her thighs around the Vila's pelvis to hold herself in the air while he brought her back to the bed. He almost put her down by throwing her, dropping her in a prone position on her back. The gesture made her smile at the same time as a wave of excitement crashed once again in her lower abdomen as she felt him dominating her. He didn't even give her time to get up, since he bent down to place his head at the level of the young human's body. With one hand he captured her ankle and began a long trail of kisses up her legs, making her shiver.

The lips of the Vila tickled her as much as they pushed her to instinctively spread her thighs to invite him to go up even higher. When he reached the inside of her thighs, she resisted the urge to grab his hair and force him into her organ of pleasure. Something was telling her — perhaps Ethan's smile as he felt her subconsciously squirm to get him there — that it was in her best interest to stay wise and submit if she didn't want him teasing her like the day before. Which only reinforced her need to feel his skin against hers and her desire to feel him inside her.

When his mouth finally rested on her sex, her hands grabbed the sheets failing to catch the Vila's hair and her breathing quickened considerably. She only had to feel the tip of his tongue brush against her organ of pleasure for moans to escape from her lips and her pelvis to begin to undulate under his circular movements. In a few seconds, she already felt the ecstasy growing in her lower abdomen and her body burning with excitement.

However, he did not linger on this area and continued on his way, depositing kisses on her stomach and going up to her breasts. He stood up for a moment to position his knees between the young woman's thighs and push them to separate them further, then almost at the same time grabbed one of her breasts to nibble on her nipple. The almost simultaneous action was so erotic in the eyes of his mate that she almost begged him to take her right away. However, he didn't give her time to speak, since he moved up to crush his lips again on her mouth, lying on top of her.

Mia was so lost in their kiss and the way their tongues matched perfectly that she didn't even notice immediately that he had positioned himself at her entrance. Maybe he had even done it on purpose, since he plunged without wasting time into her privacy, narrowly failing to make her scream with pleasure in surprise. It didn't take long for her thighs to wrap around his waist encouraging him to penetrate her deeper, and for his arms to grip around the Vila's shoulders to press their two bodies together.

She felt close to climax when he suddenly moved back to kneel and pull her body towards his in the same impulse since her legs were still wrapped around his loins. He was still in her intimacy, but he didn't seem willing to resume his movements, prompting the blonde to move on her own by lifting her pelvis to meet him as she now sat astride his body.
He brushed her hair off her right shoulder with one hand to place kisses along her collarbone and neck. It wasn't just his lips, as she soon felt the now familiar sensation of his fangs brushing against her skin, silently asking if he could sink them into her rosy flesh. To tell the truth, it was a real surprise, since she had thought that it was only a mechanism intended to bind them, and not something which could be repeated. However, the idea no longer terrified her like a few days before.

"I want to bite you," Ethan whispered, brushing his teeth over her skin, sending shivers of pleasure down her spine.

Something told her deep inside her that it wouldn't cause her any pain, quite the contrary. That it would only strengthen their bond and heighten the ecstasy she felt when she felt his body against hers and his member move inside her. Her body encouraged her in this direction, her excitement rising a notch each time the tips of his fangs came into contact with her skin.

"Go ahead," she agreed, sure of herself, almost pleading.

To confirm her approval, she grabbed her hair herself to push it further to the side and tilted her head to give him free rein. She felt a small prick as his canines pierced her skin, but it wasn't really painful, mildly unpleasant at best. Ethan wasn't in his Vila form and his movements were less rushed and much softer. And it didn't last long, since, a second later, an ecstatic heat spread in her neck to progress in the rest of her body little by little.

The bite had made her body considerably more sensitive to the slightest friction of their skin, thus increasing her pleasure tenfold. Each caress, each back and forth in her, caused a mini-orgasm in her lower abdomen. Her mind was drunk with the feeling of being one with the Vila. All her fears, all her anxieties, all the responsibilities that had been thrown on their shoulders these past few days, nothing mattered anymore. There was just Ethan, the way their bodies complemented each other perfectly and the way her body exploded in a powerful orgasm followed by many others as they made love multiple times that night, without ever getting tired of discovering every detail of the other.

0