Ch1: Sevika’s Mistake
236 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tag- non-con

Summary: After interrogating Sevika, Jinx is angry, the one-armed woman's comments hurt Jinx more than she wanted to admit. So the only thing Jinx could do was hurt the woman back. Fortunately for Sevika, pain sometimes leads to pleasure.

~J~o~T~

Sevika messed up, she messed up big time and she was now realizing that as she stared into the crazed look in Jinx's eyes. Of course, there was always a crazed look in Jinx's eyes, but this time just beyond that look, there was anger. Once Sevika saw the anger hidden behind the grin, she realized she'd never seen the little psychopath truly angry before. But Sevika just had to push her luck, she was tied to a chair being interrogated by a psycho and she thought it was a good idea to taunt said psycho. Now Sevika could only curse her stubborn nature. Curse her inability to back down when challenged, and hope that Jinx didn't kill or maim her.

"You know Toots," Jinx finally spoke up breaking the silence of their staring contest. "I was only going to beat you up a little to send Silco a message. To teach him a lesson for lying to me, but now. Now I think you're the one that needs to learn a lesson." Jinx said as she tapped Sevika's forehead.

"As if you could teach anyone anything." Sevika just responded with a glare as she kept pressing her luck. It wasn't Sevika's best comeback, but being tied to a chair didn't give her many options.

Jinx just smirked at the weak reply as she leaned in close, pressing her lips to the edge of Sevika's ear. "I'm going to make you scream," Jinx whispered, making Sevika shiver. Before Sevika could reply, Jinx lifted another canister of gas, knocking Sevika out once more.

~J~o~T~

"Wakey, Wakey!" Jinx's cheerful voice was followed by a loud smack of flesh that echoed around the room. The sudden smack shocked Sevika awake, and her eyes widened when she realized she didn't feel the pain in her face, but in her naked rear.

"Wha-What the hell!?" Sevika yelled once she realized she was now completely naked, bent over, and tied down to Silco's desk.

"Shut it!" Jinx shouted in return as she delivered another smack to Sevika. "You know this is kinda fun, you make a nice sound." Jinx taunted as she started beating Sevika's rear. The sound of smacking was accompanied by Jinx making noises of her own as if she was playing with a drum set. "Bum~ Bum~ Tsstk~!"

"Knock it off dammit!" Sevika tried to stand up, she tried to kick Jinx away. But she couldn't, she was completely strapped down tight to the desk. Jinx ignored the struggling woman in favor of finishing her imaginary drum solo. But once she was finished, Jinx went silent as she took a step back. Sevika started to grow nervous as Jinx didn't say anything, but she could hear the psycho moving around objects.

"Look at you, acting like a baby. 'Stop it! Knock it off! Don't put your finger up there!' Just like a crying baby. I thought you were a big strong tough girl. A woman of action, a badass bitch beatin down bums and bastards. Nope, your nothing but a big baby." Jinx taunted as she walked in front of the desk. Unfortunately for Sevika, she couldn't lift her head high and was left to stare at Jinx's feet. "And now I have to give you a spanking. I have to 'discipline' you." Jinx quickly gripped Sevika's hair and pulled the woman's head up while leaning down, forcing Sevika to wince in pain as she looked Jinx in the eyes. "But don't worry. I like to think of myself as a kind person, and since I'm such a nice person I'll give you a choice," Jinx said as she angled Sevika's head forcing the woman to look at the strap-on Jinx was now wearing. "Get fucked by this as punishment." Jinx smacked Sevika's cheek with the fake cock causing the bound woman to curse. "Or I gas you, tie you up butt naked, and throw you to the dirtiest part of the fissure with all of those poor, lonely, shimmer-addicted freaks."

Sevika could only grit her teeth and glare at Jinx. "So I either get raped by one freak or a group of them? Not much of a choice." Sevika sneered as she struggled against the ropes that held her in place.

"R-Rape?" Jinx gasped as she let go of Sevika's head. Sevika was just able to stable herself before her chain smashed into the edge of the desk. "Oh, this isn't rape, this is discipline. Besides this little toy belongs to you, I snatched it from your room after tying you up." Jinx gave Sevika a playful smack to the back of the head with the cock for emphasis.

"You just wait until I get out of this," Sevika growled.

"Yeah, yeah threats, real scary. So what's it going to be? The toy? The gas? Or option three? Well, I wouldn't recommend that one, I still can't find all the pieces of the last guy I used option three on."

"Just shut up and get it over with, stupid little girl you probably don't even know how to use that thing. You're probably a virgin, aren't you? Is that what this is? You can't get-" Sevika's words were suddenly choked back as Jinx shoved the fake cock inside her with all the grace of a teenage boy.

The sudden, and forceful intrusion caused Sevika's heart to skip a beat and her mind to go fuzzy for a moment. But after a deep breath Sevika was able to think again, and she realized something. Jinx wasn't moving, and more than that Sevika could feel something she didn't expect. "Y-You… You used lube?" She asked, actually stunned. She was expecting Jinx to hurt her, she was prepared for the pain.

"Obviously," Jinx answered with a grin. She then started to slowly pull the fake cock out of Sevika, and slowly started pushing it back in. Jinx wanted Sevika to feel every inch, and she was also enjoying the pressure she felt on her clit as the strap ground against her. "I told you, I'm kind, I wouldn't shove it in dry. I'm a woman too you know!" Jinx taunted as her hips started to pick up speed. "Just, try not to cum too fast!" Jinx shouted as she gripped Sevika's hips, her nails biting into the bound woman's flesh.

"F-Fuck you!" Was all Sevika could muster as she bit down on her lip. She had never been in this position before, all her life Sevika was on top. She never dated men, so she was the one wearing the strap-on fucking any woman she could find. But now as she felt Jinx's narrow hips slamming against her, Sevika cursed her own body's natural reaction. She cursed the fact that her lips were gripping the cock so tight, cursed how wet she was getting, and hated the sounds filling the room as she couldn't hold back the air getting knocked out of her mouth with every thrust.

"Look at you! Always thinking you're sooo much better than me! Always looking down on me!" Jinx shouted, her thrusting was starting to become erratic, and harsh. "Look at you! Nothing more than a whore! A hole to fuck! I bet this is why Silco keeps you around!" Jinx growled out.

"F-Fuck! Yo-" Sevika tried to shout once more, but she was cut off by a hard slap to her ass. Sevika would never admit it but she was doing everything in her power to keep herself from coming. Her body was shaking, and her eyes were clenched. Jinx's chaotic thrusting was hitting spots inside of Sevika even though she didn't know she had. Combined with Jinx's unpredictable tempo, moving from fast and harsh, to slow and grinding, Sevika's eyes were starting to cross.

"Y-you know~" Jinx started to sing out, her own voice coming out in a shudder as her clit pressed against the strap-on. "I Found something else in your room." Jinx pressed the end of a vibrator to Sevika's lower back causing the woman to jolt in surprise once she felt the vibrations. "Tell me, have you ever put anything up here?" Jinx asked as she pressed the tip of the vibrator to Sevika's asshole.

Sevika's reaction was instant, the moment she felt the vibration her body came undone. She choked out a moan as her body started to spasm, her legs started to cramp, and her lips gripped the fake cock as Jinx kept thrusting.

~J~o~T~

Sevika was in a daze as her body lay limp on the desk. She didn't know how much time had passed since Jinx pulled out of her, but as she tried to refocus her mind she could hear Jinx moving things around. Sevika's mind was in a fog, she didn't even notice Jinx untying her from the desk.

"Wake up!" Jinx shouted as she smacked Sevika's ass once more. "It's time for 'part two of your punishment," Jinx stated as she yanked Sevika off the desk and to her knees.

"Wha-what?" Sevika groaned out.

"Shut up and lick," Jinx ordered as she shoved Sevika's face between her legs. Jinx started humping and grinding against Sevika's face even before the woman could respond. "Fucking lick! Now!" Jinx growled out as her grip on Sevika's head tightened.

Sevika's jaw clenched as Jinx's nails dug into her skull. She wanted nothing more than to start biting, or to jump up and strangle Jinx. But she couldn't. Sevika's body couldn't gather the strength to stand after the orgasm Jinx forced her to have. Sevika could only follow Jinx's order, sticking out her tongue and allowing Jinx to use her as a sex toy.

"Ohh~ Fuckk~!" Jinx moaned out. She was already on edge after fucking Sevika with the strap-on, but as soon as she felt Sevika's soft tongue, she came. Clamping her legs around Sevika's head and riding out her own orgasm on the one-armed woman's tongue.

~J~o~T~

"Good job toots," Jinx said as she finished putting on her clothes. "We're definitely going to do this again."

"I-I'm going to kill you, fucking psycho." Sevika groaned as she lay on the floor still naked.

"Sounds like fun! But I have to go now, see ya!" Jinx taunted. Jinx then stepped on Sevika's chest, walking over to the woman and out the door.

"B-Bitch!"

7