(M) Chapter 3. The. Beating. of. His. Heart.
203 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I’m afraid that it has come to this. To make sure that he will be saved before he loses his innocence, there’s just one thing I must do, sadly. “Collin, darling, do you like this?” I asked as I plant more kisses on the nape of his neck. Such small neck. One of my palm can almost wrap fully around it. Such delicate sweet matter.

He stuttered as he answered me. “Er. Y-yes, Ad-adrian,” his small lovely innocent voice spoken.

“Hmm. You want me to continue?” I asked. “I don’t want just kisses. Are you aware of that?” I kept probing questions to make sure he’s aware this sin we’re about to do. To make sure he knows that his innocence will be tainted if I continue. To make sure that there’s a need for me to preserve his innocence.

“Y-yes. I-I-I wan-t Ad-rian t-to touch me,” he answered. Hmm. I guess there’s no need for clothing then. I pull his shorts off and saw his hardened dick. There’s no mistake to this. He really wants me to touch him. I take off his shirt too. He’s completely naked before me. My tongue quickly makes its’ way to each and every part of his body. I press my ear close to where his heart is when I’m done licking him all over. And I heard his heart pounding fast. Like the sounds of the feet of soldiers marching into battlefield.

He’s moaning softly as I stroke his dick slowly. Too bad… I’m sorry, Collin. I will not let your lust take away your innocence. I won’t let you get further corrupted by me. No. I will save you. I will ‘keep’ you with me always. One as me. Your heart that’s beating fast as of now, will be with me. You are mine, alone. I kiss his lips savagely. Small lips, small figures… those small fingers slipping into my pants, groping my own hardened dick. Ah… too far away now. Farther lost. His innocence will be gone. Collin, I will rescue you. And I quickly wrap both of my hands around his neck, pressing on them.

Collin, I will rescue you. And I quickly wrap both of my hands around his neck, pressing on them. He chokes. Such beautiful sound he makes with that choking vibration. And with all his might it appeared, he tries to pull my hands away. He even scratches my hands till they’re bleed. And he tries to scratch my face too. I only smile at him as I keep pressing my hands, strangling him stronger. “Syhhh,” I tried to comfort him. I see confusion in his eyes, I see it all… all questions he is asking to himself as to why I’m doing this to him. I see him afraid. Afraid of death. Yes, everyone is afraid, isn’t it? And now… at last… I see nothing. No more questions, confusion, or fear. Just nothing. Those eyes… they had finally stopped talking. So I release my grip. I wipe blood away from my hands over the scratch marks that had completely healed and I looked down on him. I had saved him.

I put his body into the bathtub. The water completely consumes him. I lift him up a bit and wash him. Wash him off of my filth. He will always be beautiful. Always be innocent. I will wash him clean… This small, fragile body is now mine. Forever mine. Each fingers, each strands of hair, each parts of the skin… all mine. I’m washing him clean off of everything that this world had ever filth him. He is now a new born. He is reborn. He is free from this dirty world.

I play the recorded-piano music on my CD player when I’m done washing him and look at his cold, unmoving body on the bed as I sip my red wine. Sweet taste that burns my throat. Sweet hunger and passion. Sweet immortality. He will be immortal. One with me. And I joined him on the bed. “Sweet Collin, I will now touch you,” I said as I stroke his hair slowly. I know he will not respond to me but at the back of my mind, I can almost hear him giggle. He’s happy, isn’t it? I turn his body over and pull my pants down. I kiss his shoulder as I push my dick into him. I’m going to do this passionately. He can no longer feel me. He can no longer moan or touch me. But I will keep on pounding in him.

This way, he will never lose his innocence. And he is one with me. I press my ears to where his heart is as I fuck him. No beating. No more soldiers marching forward in a battlefield. They have lost, is it? I smile at the thought. But we have won, Collin. Oh and that heart… I will cut it out of your body after I’m done fucking you, Collin. I will keep that heart as mine. You see? You will always be with me. Untainted. Unbroken. Your heart will always beat as my own. I will make sure of it. Because your heart, Collin. I will eat it. You will join the rest of them. Inside me. The rest of those innocence that I had preserved before you.

֍֍֍

4