(M) Chapter 11. The Illusionist
100 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*AUTHOR’S WARNING: This chapter contains graphic violence and non-consensual sexual acts. It is NOT written to encourage such acts. This story is purely fiction. Reader’s discretion is advised.

֍֍֍

With his manipulative demonic abilities, it’s only natural that he escapes police’s suspicion successfully. It was 2 a.m. when he left the Andrews’ residence. He reaches his studio, which he plans to sleep for the night, at 2.20 a.m. He will not be sleeping, he thinks, for he is in need of finishing an artwork for an exhibition due next month. It is called ‘Folklore in the Dark’ which will feature all kinds of mythical creatures’ artworks and he was given the responsibility to sculpture a mermaid statue and a painting with sirens as its’ theme.

As he plans his artwork in his head, he notices a familiar vehicle parked in front of his studio. The aura emanating from within the vehicle is of malign. He senses jealousy, possessiveness, and obsession. The kinds of emotions he can manipulate towards his benefits but tonight, he decided not to. He will let those emotions spread uncontrollably. He would like to see the extent of their desires and abilities for evil. Victor and Kevin step out of the vehicle to greet him. Their thoughts are full of dissatisfaction yet they both had a pretentious smile on their faces. Adrian returns the hypocrisy of a smile.

“Victor, Kevin, it’s so late. What are you two doing here?” He asked politely.

Three more guys step out of the vehicle. They are the Klaus’ bodyguard slash henchman. “Adrian, we would like you to come with us,” Victor spoke first.

Adrian refuses to step further. He can read their thoughts but he also refuses to manipulate them to stop whatever it is as they are planning to do. He is curious.  Will they be able to deliver those malicious thoughts? “Is there a problem?” Adrian asked, appearing to be taken aback by their possible aggressiveness. Fear is written on his face. But deep inside, he is calm. He just needs this pretense to fuel the desires of the two brothers.

Victor smiles charmingly with a hint of evil in his eyes. “Relax. We won’t hurt you,” he said.

Adrian chuckles. He takes a step back because that’s just what people will normally unconsciously do when they feel threatened. He is merely imitating this so-called normal reaction. “Usually, when people say they won’t hurt you, it means that they’re about to hurt you,” Adrian stated. “But can I at least know why?” He asked. With each step back, Victor, Kevin and their men took a step forward.

Kevin and Victor both laugh aloud to what Adrian had said and quickly make a head gesture to say ‘get him’ to their henchman. The men rush forward to grab Adrian and being a slim, non-athletic man as he is, it was impossible for him to outrun them. He was quickly taken by them and even as he struggles to be free, it is of no use to the strength of the men. A cloth was taken out by one of the henchmen and he covers Adrian’s mouth with it. With the awful smell of ammonia, he passes out.

As Adrian’s body slumps down heavily with him being unconscious, Kevin licks his lips to the idea of taking that body to be his in his head. He was already determined to top him sooner or later and they both are impatient. Both of them have lust written deep in their eyes. They had decided to share him, refusing to argue over who will win him in the end. They’ll just force themselves onto him.

When Adrian woke up, the first thing that hit him is the realization that he had been stripped naked. He is vulnerable and was posed in the most shameful position over. His legs were spread apart as both ends of his legs are tied up to the bedpost. Both of his hands are tied up above his heads. He feels slightly dizzy as the blood rushes to his brain. In his head, he already knew where this is going.

Both Kevin and Victor are seated at the end of the bed, watching him. They are especially watching the parts in between his legs. They had been waiting for him to wake up. Adrian knew that they wanted Adrian to be aware of them violating him, which will happen pretty soon...

Adrian begins to think... what would a normal person do when they are in this situation? Maybe scream for help or beg to be released? Which one will he try to do? Adrian is too lazy to do any. So he didn’t say anything or do anything. He didn’t even struggle to try to free himself from the rope. He only eyes the two men cautiously.

“Do you think you’re so special, Adrian?” Kevin suddenly asked as he walks closer to his left side. He has a drink in his hand. White wine. Victor remains seated in his seat, looking at them. He sips wine from his own glass with a hint of smile in his eyes. Adrian keeps his mouth shut. There’s no shame portrayed on his face. The only emotion he can show to them is anger. Kevin stretches his hand to grab Adrian by his chin. “Even in this moment, you’re so proud, huh? You have such a huge ego,” he commented and chuckles for a bit.

Victor places his glass of wine on the table and walks over to Adrian as well. He now sits at the right side of the bed, his hands caressing Adrian’s naked flesh gently. Adrian flinches a bit to the surprise from the cold touch, “You’re not the only beautiful people in the world, you know...” he said. “You are our bitch now, Adrian. See if anyone will help you?”

“May I know what I did to offend you?” Adrian suddenly asked. His voice is stern. He is clearly angry.

Kevin chuckles again as he leans down to bite Adrian’s nipple. Adrian reacts with a little moan and twitches his body. These reactions excite the two brothers greatly. “Your mere existence offended us,” he simply stated.

Victor tries to kiss Adrian’s cheek but Adrian avoids it like a plague. That made him angry so he grabs his head in his hands and force the kiss on his cheek, biting it. Adrian screams in pain. Victor laughs. “We had an argument over who’s going to get you so we decided not to be rivals. We wanted to share.”

“And I have no say in this?” Adrian hissed angrily.

“You can only agree. If you agree, we’ll untie you and you need to please us both. But if you disagree, you’ll still have to please us both but with your hands tied and us being very aggressive. So which one is your pick?” Victor gave Adrian an ultimatum.

Adrian is silent for a while. What would normal people choose? He is confused. What is it that he wants? He just wants to see how much violence these two are capable of and how far they are willing to go. Those wicked thoughts in their heads, how much of them will they commit to?

Seeing him speechless, Kevin started to persuade; “you are a smart man, Adrian. Choose one that’s less troublesome for you.”

Adrian slowly nods his head at them, thinking logically. “Untie me,” he ordered which means he’ll agree to the first option. They both smiled satisfactorily and begin to untie him. Once he’s free, Adrian sits on the bed while rubbing his bruise hands. “Hope this won’t leave a scar,” he indicated. He won’t have scars for life since one of his primary ability is regeneration but this time, by choice, he has to endure and stall his regeneration.

“It won’t,” Kevin assured him and took one of his hands and plants a kiss on it. Meanwhile, Victor takes his other hand and kisses it. They both push him down to the bed and start to kiss him wildly. Everywhere. Neck. Face. Hair. Lips. They invaded them without a word. And Adrian has no choice but to let them. At one point, his mouth is being invaded by two tongues hungrily licking and tasting his molar.

Their hands invaded every part of him especially the parts in between the legs. “Ah!” Adrian moans in shock as Victor inserted his fingers into his asshole rudely while Kevin is stroking his dick steadily. The brothers’ clothes were taken off fast. Kevin shoves his dick into Adrian’s mouth, forcing him to suck it. Victor is still fingering him but with lube this time.

They both suddenly stop at the same time and roll Adrian over on the bed, making him lie face down. They spread lube all over their dicks and both of them start to push their dicks into Adrian’s tight asshole. Adrian screams in pain from the violation. He tries to fight them off this time but was pushed down to the bed by the two men so he could not move at all. They push in harder and deeper. Soft moans escape the brothers’ mouths. “Ah... Fucking delicious,” Kevin commented.

The double penetration almost causes Adrian to faint but he endured it with a scream. Tears roll down his eyes. Victor leans down and kisses the corner of one of his eyes and whispers softly; “hold on for a bit, Adrian. You must make us feel good.” He shakes his head violently to protest the pain but still, he has to endure it. The brothers started to slide in and out of him in a rhythmic pace. They are synchronized. They are experienced.

Adrian realizes of this too late. They must’ve done this before to some other misfortunate soul before. It is not surprising after all. He endures it nonetheless. He has no choice. The bed rocks violently with the brothers’ double penetration all night. The violation didn’t end with just one time. They continue to violate him all night. And Adrian has to continue to endure the torture.

Nonetheless, right by the window, unseen to others, another Adrian stood to watch. From the beginning, he was there. With each bite and hickey given to the Adrian on the bed, the same mark appears on his body. Adrian didn’t need to feel the actual pain and humiliation for the body that was used on the bed was not his. They were in the illusion that it was him.

The one that bore the pain and humiliation was his ‘double’. Those who had made ‘deals’ with him in the past. There are countless occasions where he had to use his ‘double’ before. Like when he’s disposing the bodies of his victims or when he feels like testing his limits, his ‘double’ are readily there to be used at his disposal. This time, it is of no difference. He smiles to himself. Once the night is over, he will manipulate the hearts of these two beasts hiding in human’s skin. He will make sure they pay back worse than what had been done to his ‘double’.

֍֍֍

NEXT UPDATE: 2022/12/27

1