(M) Chapter 17. Tonight’s the Night
91 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Devon sucks Adrian's hardened dick with his mouth skillfully while one of his hands were gripping and rubbing the lower shaft up and down. His other hand is rubbing with the soft balls cautiously. Despite of his strong desire, he still refrains himself from tracing his hand towards Adrian's asshole which was already in his sight. He keeps telling himself that he needs to wait and manipulate this man before completely turning him into his. So, for the night, he decided to be docile.

Adrian allows himself to get lost in the given pleasure. This was never usually done to him. He would normally use his 'double' before. This is because he loathes the act of touching another living being sexually. He feels that it is dirty. He doesn't like to be fondled by others. This is his first time opening up his mind to such act. This is also his first time getting erected for someone older than his normal ‘prey’. Nothing is normal about this for him. He prefers dead children. He prefers them unmoving and passive, lying on the bed beautifully. He prefers them to be silent and accept his invasion obediently. Only the dead are obedient. He prefers them being clean and naïve. Only children are pure. But at this moment, he has no idea why he subverted all his preferences. All for Devon...

Is it for that familiar feelings he omitted? Or for the casual innocence smile on his face? His childish and unruly behavior? He has no idea. But one thing for sure, to him, Devon is pure. In his eyes, Devon is as pure as those young children. And for now, he doesn’t feel like he needs Devon to be dead yet. So, why not indulge in such a new experience?

Devon abruptly stops his fondling and sucking. He grabs his bag and takes out a tube of lubricant. Adrian immediately chuckles at him. “You come prepared?” He asked.

Devon smiles at him childishly as he opens the lid of the tube. “It was meant for you. But I'm willing to compromise,” he simply said the truth.

Adrian narrows his eyes at him in suspicion and despise. This kid, much younger than himself, has such idea on him kind of made him feel a little pissed off. But since it's himself that's going to do the fucking instead of the boy, he's going to let it slide. Devon got on top of Adrian and smears the lubricant on his own asshole while looking into Adrian's eyes seductively. Adrian's heart immediately trembles, and his erection feels a little unbearable. He just wants to immediately ram into the boy! Such lewd posture was overbearing for him. He was never provoked like that by anyone.

Adrian wanted to get up to push Devon down into the bed but was stopped by Devon. “No. Let me serve you,” Devon said. It sounded more like an order instead of a suggestion. Devon, despite of willing to be bottom for Adrian, refuses to be taken over. He will have control of this game no matter what. He grabs a hold of Adrian's dick and brings it towards the entrance of his asshole. He then goes down on it, feeling his tight walls stretch apart from the invasion. There's a slight sting of pain like he was being pierced by a blunt blade, but he endures it.

Adrian notices Devon's discomfort so he takes a hold of Devon's waist and tries to control the movement for Devon to ease his pain. He takes him slowly and carefully. Devon can't help but twist a little smile on his face acknowledging Adrian's thoughtfulness. The tight walls that surrounds Adrian's dick feels hot and burning and it's driven him mad with pleasure. He had never fucked a living person before. He had never felt such warmth coming from another person. This new feeling made him eager to go on. It took a while, but Devon's asshole finally adapts to the full length of Adrian's dick and Adrian started to pump into him while he is still on top of him.

Moans and groans escaped both of their mouths quickly. With each thrust, Adrian feels lost in a strange pleasure like he had never experience and he quicken his pace to feel even more of that thrill. Indescribable tingling emotions burst in his heart and his rationality goes down the drain. All he wanted to feel was more and more of that tingle that made his scalp numb. With that, he gets up and pushes Adrian face-down on the bed. He enters him from behind now and starts a violent pumping. The bed rocks with his movement. Even Devon's body was slightly pushed to the edge with his thrusts. Devon moans out loudly and lewdly, leading the man on top of him to a great psychological satisfaction.

The intense exercise ended after a long while of thrusting. Devon spurts his semen all over the bed with a loud groan escaping his mouth and Adrian ejaculates at the sight and sound of Devon's climax. After he had shot his cum into Devon, Adrian lays on top of him, panting. Devon smiles slightly, completely satisfied to the idea that he is now having a hold on Adrian. Everything from here onward, will be directed by him. Not even the devil himself can stop him from getting what he wants. Even if Adrian will hate him in the process, all he cares about is the ownership. He will own Adrian by all means possible and Adrian won't even see it coming.

֍֍֍

*Author’s Note: Do note that Devon will only bottom once. That’s all the spoiler I can provide for now. -K

NEXT UPDATE: 2023/02/07

1