I will take that as a compliment (R-18)
3.7k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

' It's time to start the plan. ' Rey thought as he made his way towards Tenten's room.

.

.

Rey silently reached Tenten's room downstairs, he sat near the door and entered sage mode, after that he put his ear on the door and closed his eyes, trying to hear the sound from inside. 

Due to him being in sage mode, his perception was also enhanced, enabling him to listen to the heartbeat of Tenten. He knew that once a person fell asleep, his/her heart rate become slower and sensing Tenten's heartbeat way slower than his own, he knew that she was asleep.

Rey continued listening for the whole duration of his sage mode, he then slowly opened the door, trying not to make any sound.

After successfully opening the door without making any sound, he entered the room where he saw Tenten sleeping peacefully on her bed.

Rey had kept the Secrecy skill on as he didn't want Tenten's instincts to somehow screw his plan.

.

.

' Well here it goes, If the skill somehow doesn't work and she wakes up, I will just tell her the excuse I had prepared earlier. ' Rey thought inwardly and touched Tenten's hand lightly with his finger.

Immediately a new system screen popped up in front of him.

[ Dream Implant ( Skill ): Give the user the ability to implant dreams into a sleeping person. The skill will also notify the user 10 seconds before the target wakes up.

 Extra Information:

- The user will enter the also enter the target's subconscious, leaving their physical body in the same state in the outside world for as long as the dream continues. 

- The user only needs to think about the dream and the ability will do the rest.

- The user will be able see what's happening inside the dream.

- The target's brain will be active just like a normal person who is experiencing a dream. 

- The target will feel the sensation experienced inside the dream but to a lower degree. 

- The target can't change anything in the implanted dream unless the user gives him/her the free will to make a decision.

- The user will be able to see how much time has passed in the outside world by looking at the time that will be displayed once the user enters the dream.

- Any sort of physical touch to either the user or the target will wake up both of them, but the user will wake up 10 seconds earlier that the target. ]

.

.

Rey read the message carefully and that gave him the basic idea of how the skill worked, a plan quickly formed in his mind as a devilish smile appeared on his face.

The skill made it really easy for him to conquer anyone, he just needed to form a good enough plan to use the ability to prey on the target's weaknesses.

 Rey then closed the screen and found himself in a pitch black environment.

Rey looked around but the only thing he was able to see was pitch black darkness.

' I should be in her subconscious or something. ' Rey thought and then said

' System ' 

[ Dream Implant ( Skill )

  Status: Active ( 00:00:15 ) ]

As Rey looked at the new screen, he noticed the timer and guessed it displayed how much time has passed in the outside world.

Rey then looked at his own body but was surprised to find nothing, it was as if he was there but not there at the same time.

Throwing all the unnecessary thoughts away, Rey focused on the main task, he started thinking about about the dream he wanted Tenten to see.

.

.

In the dream, Tenten woke up to a manly voice filled with extreme love.

" Wakey Wakey, Beautiful. "

Opening her eyes she looked at the person sitting beside her, caressing her cheeks gently.

The person didn't have a big frame but his muscles were easily visible, he had black hairs reaching upto his shoulders.

However when Tenten looked at his face, all she could see was a dark smoke covering his face.

A beautiful smile appeared on Tenten's face as she held out both her hands towards that person.

" Come here, Yer. " Tenten said.

The person named ' Yer ' stopped caressing her cheeks and sensually moved his hands downwards, caressing every part of her body along the way, until his hands reached her perky breasts.

' Yer ' position himself above her and said

" As you command, Beautiful. "

.

.

Saying that, Yer leaned forward and captured her lips to which she reacted by wrapping her hands around his back.

As their tongues intertwined, Yer started gently molding her breasts into different shapes, causing Tenten to moan into his mouth.

" Mnghh! "

Yer and Tenten started to mix and suck on each other's saliva as their tongues kept fighting for dominance. 

They continued until they were both out of breath, then Yer moved downward and captured her pink nipple in his mouth.

" Anghh!! " Tenten moaned as Yer started rolling his tongue over her sensitive pink bud while sucking strongly on it at the same time.

Yer used one of his hands to play with her other lonely pink nipple and moved the other to her sacred place.

Feeling his hand approaching her wet cave, Tenten widened her legs to show her desire.

" Someone is pretty eager, isn't it? " Yer said playfully,  causing the embarrassed Tenten to turn her head to the side.

" And whose fault 'Anghh!' is it that I am 'Mnhhh!' like that? " Tenten retorted with an embarrassed face.

.

.

" I will take that as a compliment. " Yer said as he pushed two of his fingers inside Tenten's wet cunt while pinching her nipples at the same time, causing her eyes to widen and her head tilted back as she orgasmed.

" Aahhhh!! "

Tenten's butt lifted from the bed as her back arched involuntarily. Her body started trembling, followed by a large gush of her juices spraying out of her lewd hole.

.

.

Support me on Patre0n if you can, It would be a huge help.

 ( patre0n.com/vas_yl )

Replace 0 with o.

Benefits are:

1) Advance chapters 

2) Exclusive r-18 posts

3) Exclusive images of characters 

4) You can request personal r-18 chapters based on your own preferences. 

5) You can message me.

6) You can decide in which direction you want the story to go.

35