It feels too good (R-18)
1.7k 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

****

[ The host has ejaculated inside a woman's vagina.

The skill Absolute Obedience will now be active for ' Tenten '.

The host will have absolute control over the women. They also won't ever do something intentionally that might hurt the host unless asked by the host himself. ]

****

[ When does the host wish to accept the chakra aquired from Tenten (1/100) ?

 A) Now

 B) Later ]

*****

.

.

Rey looked at the system's screen and a smirk lit up on his face as he knew he had finally succeeded.

All those hours of planning and patience had finally paid off, giving him complete control over the beauty beside him.

However, Rey didn't plan to just use his partners as a mean to obtain power, he wanted them to have their own opinions and stand alongside him as his companions.

Rey selected the second option as he didn't want to lose focus from the already ongoing task and time once again returned to normal as the system screen disappeared. 

As Tenten's body stopped trembling, he quickly rotated her body, making her lay face down on the bed and got above her as he started to once again pump his dick in her sensitive slippery hole. 

" S- Stop Hnnghh!! R-Reyyy. " Tenten voiced as her eyes widened in surprise as she realized what had happened.

" S-Sorry Mom, but it feel too good. 

Please stay still and bear with it for a little longer. " 

" Nnghh!! " 

" Anghh!!! " Tenten moaned as Rey's movements sent electrical shocks through her, Making her loose all the strength in her body.

.

.

Rey's breathing became ragged as he picked up the pace, thrusting his dick in and out her thigh-hole.

The loud sounds of his balls kissing her milky thighs resounded in the room along with Tenten's continuous moans. 

" Ahhh~ "

" Nnghh~ "

" Ahhh~ "

Her moans were like an aphrodisiac for Rey, whose dick hardened even more as he started thrusting his dick even faster, causing Tenten's eyes roll back in pleasure and her mouth to be opened with her pink tongue hanging out of it, wetting the bed with her saliva.

.

.

Tenten finally let go of her last resistance and let her female instincts take over as she accepted her fate and didn't even try to push Rey away because she knew sooner or later it was bound to happen and she was just delaying it.

Tenten could no longer think straight as her mind became blank due to the continuous electrical shocks running through her body.

She had never felt that kind of sensation before, she had no idea why this was happening and to be honest, she didn't care about that, the only thing she wanted was Rey to continue what he was doing and making that pleasure running through her body.

" Phaa! "

" Phak! "

" Ahhh~ "

" Nnghh~ "

.

.

" Ahhh~"

" Aahhhh~"

Inside the room, Tenten continued to release her erotic moans, letting her lust run wild without any restraint.

Her entire body was glistening with sweat, and her breathing was ragged, looking like she'd just finished running a marathon. The usual expressions on her face were long gone and turned into one that befitted a pervert, her sensual body jiggled continuously as Rey pounded her cunt with all his body weight behind his thrusts, making his dick peek into her womb.

" Phak!"

" Phat! "

" Phak! "

The sound of her butt cheeks slapping against his thighs echoed in the room, further increasing their lust.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Tenten's head tilted backward and she screamed loudly with her tongue sticking out of her mouth, her body twitched out of control instantly afterward, and a large amount of juices gushed out from her lewd hole.

Rey However, did not stop his movements and continued to pound into her softness with all his might, as he also felt himself reaching his climax. That only further stimulated Tenten and increased her sensitivity, causing her to continuously release her juices without any sign of stopping.

Finally, Rey groaned as he reached his limit and pushed his dick all the way in, reaching her womb and started painting it with his seeds.

" Heupp! "

SPURT!

SPURT!!

SPURT!!!

SPURT!!!!

.

.

Rey waited for her to regain some sanity before asking. 

" Can I keep going? " 

By that point Tenten had lost all her constraints and moved her ass backwards to make him dick enter deeper inside her again, giving him the answer he needed.

Immediately Rey flipped her body, making her come face to face with him and took possession of her wet lips as he started pounding her creampied cunt in missionary position. 

PAAH!

PHAT!!

PLAK!!!

PLAK!!!!

" Mnghh~ " Tenten hugged his back as she intertwined her tongue with his and moaned constantly with his every thrust.

Rey felt his dick was melting from all the pleasure, but the Impaler title kept him strong and keep enjoying Tenten's narrow slippery hole.

Rey felt as her hole was sucking his cock back in whenever he tried to move back, Tenten's legs had already interlocked behind his hips instinctively, showing her desire to not let him go.

.

.

The fuck fest continued for almost 3 hours and after the first four rounds, Tenten started moving on her own, giving Rey time to focus on her other sensitive parts like breasts, neck, ears and butt-hole.

Tenten had forgotten all about the other things and started telling Rey what she wanted, making him focus on those parts more and give her the best level of pleasure he could for now.

Tenten didn't just remain on the receiving end and started asking Rey what he wanted, causing a smile to light up on his face as he felt he was right for thinking of making her his main wife.

He knew that the motherly side in Tenten was something that he would never find in other girls even in Hinata or Sakura as they would see him as a lover, not son when he had conquered them, but Tenten saw him as both.

They both started telling each other what felt good, which resulted in them getting better and better at pleasuring the other as the fuck marathon continued. 

This also caused them to push their bodies to their limits until they both finally got so exhausted that they fell asleep just as Rey shot his load inside her overflowing pussy for the 20th time.

.

Support me on Patre0n if you can, It would be a huge help.

 ( patre0n.com/vas_yl )

Replace 0 with o.

Benefits are:

1) Advance chapters 

2) Exclusive r-18 posts

3) Exclusive images of characters 

4) You can request personal r-18 chapters based on your own preferences. 

5) You can message me.

6) You can decide in which direction you want the story to go.

20