Chapter 1 – First Day as a Slave.
197 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a fast food restaurant, you can see a twenty-four-year-old man who seems drugged and alcoholic and a twenty-four-year-old woman who seems disgusted with the one in front of her and then she spoke what the man never wanted to hear.

"I think we should break up Marlone, what you've become is repugnant to me."

"No, Rachel, don't leave me, please!" Marlone said, dropping to her knees which repulsed Rachel even more, and she shouted into the store.

"SO YOU HAVE NO PRIDE, don't TOUCH me you motherfucker, staying seven years with you is the worst mistake I've ever made, I know all you want is the money I have Hard amassed while you were buying drugs and liquor with my money!”

Marlone held Rachel's leg and begged her again, she kicked him in the face with her other leg and left.

The next moment, Marlone started laughing like a madman who had just “accidentally” killed his wife.

"Ahahahahahhahahahahahahaahah, I'm screwed now might as well die!!!! He shouted which scared everyone in the store and the manager shouted to call the guards also terrified.

"Guard! Put that scoundrel out!"

Two tall guards arrived and picked Marlone up and then threw him out.

This pissed off Marlone and he yelled "you motherfuckers, fuck you!" and gave the middle finger

Marlone is now worried sick because he has no job, no money, no wife, no families and no money, but he is not worried about how he will live his life with nothing but rather how he will be able to buy drugs, cigarettes, and alcohol.

Marlone decided to return to his old family, the same ones he stole $100,000 from and those who disowned him.

Along the way, Marlone knows he stinks, but everyone avoids him like he's a demon.

Arriving at his old family, Marlone knocked and when his little sister opened the door, seeing him she gave a disgusted look and closed as soon as possible, Marlone didn't give up, he knocked with those weak fists, kicking hard to walk out the door.

Then, the door opened, but it was not his little sister but his two-meter father, he punched her in the face which Marlone took in the face and her ex-father told her never to come here again, or they will call the police for harassment.

That day, Marlone slept in the street, he was awakened by a man who offered him money against a contract.

"All you have to do is sign this contract, and can get as much money as you want. Said the mysterious man.

Marlone signs the contract straight away like a fool, and all of a sudden an incredible thing that seemed like magic happened.

The two were teleported to a place that looked like a cage and with him there were two other men who seemed homeless just like him.

The mysterious man spoke "Good, now it's time for the tutorial to access the world of Artha, there you suffer all you want but in exchange you have become my slaves who will serve me until LA dead, you fuckers who think you'd fall for the simplest trap to outsmart.”

Marlone was shocked at first, and he couldn't say anything at all, he must have been in a dream, but apparently not.

"Before starting the tutorial all say 'status window' you will be able to see your stats and let me know if you see any skills."

"Status window. The three men said at the same time.

What Marlone saw made him very happy, but he didn't show it, after being caught in such a situation he decided to take his revenge.

[Veskitos Marlone]

[Human race]

[Strength: G-]

[Stamina: G-]

[Dexterity: G-]

[Mana: G-]

[Information: G-]

[SKILLS]

[Innate Skills]

- Regressor (EX): Once dead, you can go back to the past in five years in the past, and you will keep your memories but your attributes and skills will be deleted, the skill can be used only once then it will disappear

'Ahaha, so I just have to survive five years in this tutorial and I could start over and get revenge on that bastard who got me while I was drunk.'

“So, what attribute do you have, my dear slaves?”

"I only have G+ rank attributes" says a muscular man

"Not bad, you've reached the human limit!" I hope you can survive the tutorial and be of use to me as a war slave. »

"I have G-rank attributes" said the second man

Marlone responded too.

"I also have G-rank attributes"

"Pff, you piece of trash, there's no point in asking you if you have any skills, well I'll give you a chance and send you to the tutorial even if you probably die."

‘You are the one who is going to die, wait a bit.’ thought Marlone

6