Chapter 5 – The Death.
59 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Clodio to use a skill and his weapon ignited.

He rushed towards the ugly boss monster, and he sliced it, then when the monster attacked he easily parried.

Then, counterattack by injuring the monster's right eye, then the left eye while concentrating his mana in his sword, but the ugly boss monster throws a powerful punch towards Clodio and Clodio takes him in the face and seen pushed back five meters.

He spat a fountain of blood, but the monster is blind, so he takes careful steps not to warn him but when Clodio came closer, the monster grabbed him and Clodio was struggling seriously injuring the monster with kicks. Sword making the monster's arms useless, but before that happened the monster ate Clodio.

At least, just the head and left the remaining body as if it was weed.

Marlone is impressed by this fight, and swore he will defeat the lousy boss monster one on one in his second life, for now he has taken the chance to sneak up on the lousy boss monster and stab him in the heart.

He literally felt much stronger as if he broke through, so he looked at those attributes.

“Status Window”

[Veskitos Marlone]

[Race: Human]

[Strength: G]

[Stamina:G]

[Dexterity: G]

[Mana: G]

[Intelligence: G]

[SKILLS]

— Black Lightning (S): Allows you to create black lightning from mana

[Innate Skills]

— Regressor (EX): Once dead, you can go back in time to five years in the past, and you will keep your memories but your attributes and skills will be deleted, the skill can be used only once then it will disappear

"I really got stronger!" »

Then, he read the notifications that he put aside to be amazed by his new strength and his new skill.

[Gold coin increase by 1000]

[The skill S Black Lightning has been obtained, and will be usable even after your reincarnation due to your huge achievement of killing an F rank monster while being G-]

“Yes, my first skill and in my second life it will be usable!!! I did well to hide.”

He quickly approached Clodio's body. Marlone took his leather armor and I equipped it, and he also took his food and his much better sword of mine.

Then, he received a notification from the system.

[The first part of the tutorial is finished, because the boss has been killed, so the difficulty will be increased and part two starts in two minutes.]

Marlone got teleported to a white room and received another notification from the system.

[Kill every monster in the room within twenty minutes.]

After reading this, Marlone the drug addict saw two Goblins magically appear in front of him.

He used the black lightning bolts and threw them at The Goblins who died directly, but he already used all his mana.

Black Lightning!

[Gold coin increase by 10]

A six-foot-tall goblin appeared in front of him.

His toughest fight is about to begin.

[This is the weakest monster in Artha's world, the monsters you've faced so far are baby and weaker versions made by Goddess Celina to help you pass the tutorial and arrive in Artha's world.]

[Now that the fight begins.]

Marlone filled with sweat seeing the muscles of the monster in front of him, a real Goblin not like the newborn babies he faced, Marlone took his courage in both hands and rushed towards the Goblin monster and tackled him but the monster didn't fall and gave him a big slap, it was as if he didn't see him as a threat..

Marlone fought like someone who just lost his wife and saw his attacker but the Goblin is just too strong.

He sent it flying against the wall of white space and Marlone spat blood.

He has no more mana so he cannot use his black lightning skill.

Marlone continued to fight even though he knew he was going to die today and start his new life.

"So, human is that all you have in your stomach?" »

"Shut up motherfucker!" Marlone shouted as the monster came in an instant in front of him to slap him hard which made him lose all his teeth.

The monster decided to torture Marlone for these words, he took her crotch and tore it, a huge cry of pain and distress could be heard.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHVHHH" Marlone shouted

Then, he gradually broke his fingers, tore off his toes, broke his limbs.

All this for 15 minutes, seeing his toy's dead eyes the Goblin checked to see if Marlone was dead by putting his entire hand in his behind.

Marlone begged him to kill him.

"I beg you, kill me.."

"Well, as you wish. » say the Goblin

Marlone's eyes were starting to close and when he woke up.

He saw a ceiling, that of his apartment where he lives alone.

He is back five years in the past and he has sworn revenge against Arthur and The Goblins.

4