Chapter 10 – Strongest On The Earth (Rank F)
54 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After taking a taxi for two hours, the taxi finally dropped him off at the border of the sea where the polar bears are.

Knowing that the polar bear will not attack him for no reason, Marlone took up a guard position and drew his saber and used a position of his royal fencing, The arrow.

So Morland got off balance and made a sharp forward thrust and easily sliced through the polar bear's skin and an inch of muscle.

This pissed off the polar bear and he stood up he was three meters so one meter taller than Marlone and he threw his claws at Marlone, Marlone dodged his claws quite easily and sliced the polar bear again but this time with mana, the polar bear's arm was cut in half and the polar bear passed out.

"...It's too easy," Marlone said, taking a long exhale as even with his super-enhanced, superhuman body he struggled with the Canadian cold.

He decided to do some exercise and run to the private airport.

On the way running, he spoke to his pilot Christiane, he runs and at the same time he holds his phone.

"And suddenly I told you, I almost killed a white bear in one shot, it's much too easy hahaha, then the crocodiles bit me but it only left me with a scratch, the hippopotamus to rush towards me but I turned him around and killed with a royal fencing blow mixed with ninjustu."

"Oh, I see Ahahha, we can say that you are the strongest on earth right??"

"I imagine yes haha"

And after arriving at the airport, I close the call and boarded his plane then left for the Congo to face gorillas.

In Central Africa, in lowland and mountain tropical forests (Democratic Republic of Congo)

We can see a naked man fight with his bare hands against two gorillas and win but from a little, we can also see that the man's arm is a little dislocated.

The man is of course Marlone.

He dodged a fierce punch and used the taijustu to hit the sensitive spots and kill the gorilla in front of him with pure force without being empowered by mana.

Seeing Marlone's domination, the gorilla ran away, Marlone left him after all he is a little tired of fighting.

"I have nothing more to do on Earth, I have to find Arthur to take me to Artha or find his business or just ask the system, system how are you on Artha? »

[Pray from the depths of your heart to Goddess Celina and she will open a portal for you to Artha, her world.

First of all, Marlone made these preparations then he started praying at first nothing happened so he asked the system,

" Is there a problem ? »

[The portal arrives.]

" Ok thank you. »

Then, five minutes after a gate is to arrive in front of Marlone.

He called Sophia, Christiane and Clément to say goodbye to them and he ventured into the portal.

The tutorial, the monster boss and the goblin better watch out.

The Inferior drug addict is no more Inferior.

2