Chapter 19 – Ambush (3)
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Marlone made a quick acceleration from his spot and reached Alex in a second and lunged forward to throw a punch empowered by the black lightning bolts.

But Alex clenched his left fist and delivered a quick straight punch to Marlone's chest, which sent Marlone flying a few steps and coughing up a mountain of blood.

Marlone made several attacks with his fists, palms and legs, but Alex managed to block them.

Marlone punched Alex, but he managed to put a block in front of him, easily blocking the punch.

Then Alex lifted his left leg and kicked towards Marlone's shin, but Marlone channeled mana into those feet and jumped five meters high.

Then, Marlone threw him a jump knee, he grabbed his arm and dislocated it and burned it with the black bolt in his hand.

Alex retaliated and kicked Marlone in the face, Marlone took it and started to see blurry and spit tons of blood, so he decided to finish fast and he swing the black lightning bolts in sword form and control them with telekinesis to make them pierce Alex's heart even though he avoids it.

As expected Alex dodged but with telekinesis, Marlone made them pierce Alex's heart.

After Alex's death, Marlone saw badly but he decided to pick up Alex's things and the kunai and shuriken he threw everywhere.

Then, he passed out on the ground from exhaustion from the great physical exertion and overuse of mana.

Alejandro's point of view.

Alejandro holds his spear and fights in a fight to the death against the level 3 bandit leader.

Alejandro has already killed the two other subordinates of the leader of the bandits but he has the impression that today is the day of his death.

The bandit leader used his fist masterfully while unleashing a few palm attacks towards Alejandro, but Ichiro blocked them and parried with his spear calmly.

Until the palm finally successfully hit Alejandro's chest, which sent him flying and disarmed him from his spear.

The Bandit Leader's smile grew and decided to unleash even more powerful attacks.

The attacks seriously damaged Alejandro's body but the fight is not over yet and Alejandro has a secret technique that can only be used three times.

The leader of the bandits approached Alejandro to give him the killing blow before Alejandro said "Die, let your head explode"

The bandit leader's head exploded.

It was a victory for Marlone and Alejandro.

Alejandro to collect the loot from the Chief and the other bandits and carry the unconscious Marlone only to have him lie down on the bed.

Actually the technique that Alejandro used is not that incredible, because it can only walk on enemies two levels above him, so until level 5 and now he only has one use left.

Then Rachel spoke "Marlone fought very well, it was amazing to watch. »

"So what about me?! Alejandro said with a laugh as Rachel tended to his wounds.

"Well, Marlone's mastery of swordsmanship and martial arts is far superior to yours." said Rachel laughing

Alejandro laughed and "Being able to beat a level one to level zero is amazing, especially since he just came out of the tutorial. You may be witnessing the birth of a legend, perhaps the one who will defeat the god of abominations. »

" I hope so. At least that's if he stays alive. says Mark

"Of course he will, he just passed out from physical fatigue and mana depletion. said Alejandro

1