Cool idea for a story: 1
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

okay, I have this cool idea for a story.

So imagine all the gods in the multiverse are going to this gigantic ass celestial castle for an important meeting or some shit. 

In the castle, all the gods sit down in this arena-like meeting hall and they start talking about some shit or another and they're making a lot of noise. I'm talking a shit ton of noise. As much as you expect a stadium arena-type thing packed full of gods to make.

then, a lone figure walks into the center of this stadium place arena thing and just stands there, head turning side to side. He seems lost. he looks like a man in his mid-twenties. Not that handsome, not that physically fit. And with a look on his face that makes him look stupid and pathetic.

The lost guy looks around the arena and starts shouting while waving his hands or some shit like that. 

So immediately he starts the whole arena goes quiet, like almost immediately dead silent, and the guy, feeling awkward stops. So it's just silence while he stares at them awkwardly. 

A god flies down to him and he stares in utter shock as he sees what appears to him as a blue-skinned woman with four arms walk on air and land beside him.

What shocks him more is that this woman, as soon as she lands kneels in front of him and starts being all respectful and shit. she goes, "My lord has finally arrived. Us lesser gods are honored to be in your presence." or some shit like that.

The guy stops speaking. seemingly too shocked to utter a word.

The guy is escorted to an enormous throne that has a mountain of offerings just laying beside it and I'm talking some really good shit. Like he sees gold, a lot of gold, like an extremely disgusting amount of gold, like I'm talking more gold than is physically present on planet earth. Also on the mountain of offerings is a stupid amount of food, there are animals too, there are an array of beautiful women, some slaves and he also sees a spaceship surprisingly. 

The four-armed goddess flies him to the throne atop her golden flying tiger with six eyes or some shit. And seeing as how he is too scared to object other gods also come and change his clothes. He sits on top of the throne dripped out as fuck. But the seat of the throne is huge. It's like sixteen football fields he's sitting on it alone, watching the arena stadium thing below him.

He looks to the god that brought him up and he goes, "um, where am I?"  he says very timidly and the goddess responds with " Oh, my glorious and most gracious Lord Ryou, You are currently at the Millenium meeting where all gods have come to hear your wisdom."

So this seemingly random person somehow managed to get into a meeting that all gods in the multiverse are attending and what's more, the gods are treating him like a superior. Shit.

the guy is reasonably shaken up by this. But he's more confused that the goddess mentioned his name cause his name is really Ryou, you see.

Now we have a really funny moment where he has to say something to all the gods gathered and he goes

"Um, you know I'm human right? I'm not supposed to be here."

and the gods, all of them gathered their answer in unison

"Yes, Lord Ryou. You are the god of humans so you are human.  That is your great wisdom."

and he goes

"No, I'm really a human"

and all of them respond in unison again

"Yes Lord Ryou we understand"

This shit goes back and forth until he gives up and decides to sit back down.

So this is where the story begins and over the course of the series, Ryou keeps trying to prove he isn't a god. And sometimes the gods will be like "Hey, is this really Lord Ryou?", and then some shit happens with Ryou doing shit that leaves the gods in awe and they're like "Aha, it was all part of Lord Ryou's great plan". Then the guy tries to prove he's human again and more shit ends up happening and the formula repeats.

So in the end we don't really know if this is Lord Ryou. If it isn't, where is the real Lord Ryou, and how long until this fake is found out? But if it is Lord Ryou, let's see what the great god of humans will do next.

0