Chapter 15, Gorgon-alien-mission, Nothing Like Home.
137 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15, Gorgon-alien-mission, Nothing Like Home.

Osaka’s business park.

The present members of Osaka gantz team’s transfer started. But strangely, it was their feet that transferred first. Then it stopped. The Tokyo gantz team was finally here now, along with Osaka’s Anzu, who was supporting Kato. Kurono had a goofy smile on his face, while Kishimoto was flushed and walked funny.

Takashi took his time, bringing Reika away from them, before giving her a suit. Thanks to her previous transfer, he was able to give on adapted for her. She may have been scared at first. But the look of absolute love she felt from Takashi was keeping her afloat, not caring that he could see all of her.

When the duo went back, the Osaka team was still cursing them all. Not one of them caring about their members actions.

“It seems like Ash le farmeur chinois and Tenshirock pirated all your accounts.”

“What the hell are you talking about asshole” screamed Oka.

“All Osaka team’s members except for that girl helping my teammate over there will be subjected to my ruling.”

“Screw you”. Said Hanaki. The one who loved to run over aliens on his bike.

“First, from now on, none of you will be able to earn a single point from your missions.

Second, the only weapon available to you will be the X-gun.

Third, don’t bother trying to rob the new members gantz will gave you, none of you all will be able to die.

Fourth, the new Osaka members from now on will still be able to earn points unlike you all.

I will have you all learn what it’s like to be a weak human.”

With a chorus of screams and curses, the transfer started again until the last of them were gone. But, unlike the rest of his team, Kuwabara’s scream still sounded against Takashi. So was Oka’s ones.

With a command taped on his arm’s tablet, Oka’s suit uncloaked itself, surprising him. He though until now that Takashi couldn’t reach him as he was invisible. But now ?

I’m not an angry person at heart. I take pride in the charity work I do for all the needy. You could have hurt me and I wouldn’t have cared at all. But you had to touch the one person I will never forget you for. And now, I’m really pissed off.”

The duo in front of him was still cursing him, not listening at all.

I won’t kill you, I will never allow either one of you to die. From now on, every single day you will pass on earth will be a living hell. As Lucifer would say :

- Enjoy your eternity of suffering.”

The two were teleported fast, as Takashi wouldn’t want to stay in their simple presence anymore.

Still hugging Reika, he then looked at Kato and Anzu.

So? Care to explain?”

Can you let her stay at your place with her son from now on?”

Do you really take my place for Noa’s arch?”

Please, let her transfer back with us.”

No.”

““What?”” went Kato and Anzu, in sync.

Have her bring her son by train tomorrow, moron. Want him to freak out with a transfer or waking up in an unknown place?”

Thanks” said Kato.

No problems, she lives at your apartment from now on.”

Kato didn’t know what to say at that time, especially seeing Anzu smiling like the cat who ate the canary.

I will have you transfer back at your place. Train tickets will be waiting for you at he railroad station first time tomorrow.”

Tanks”. She said, her emotions bubbling.

A moment later, they were all back in Tokyo.

After he placed Reika in his room under a blanket, Takashi went back in front of the group for a little time.

You should all go back to your rooms to sleep. You all were great tonight, but let’s have our debrief tomorrow after a goodnight sleep. Kurono and Kishimoto, a word please.”

Kaze and Kato were first to go, followed by Sei, with a longing look to Takashi’s room.

Alone with the new couple, Takashi said.

I don’t care what the two of you do in your private time. What you did tonight was stupid and dangerous. Don’t do that again.”

The blushing Kishimoto almost ran to her room to hide from Takashi’s stare. Kurono’s arm holded by the penthouse owner prevented him from following her.

When Kishimoto’s door closed behind her, the hold on Kurono’s arm suddenly turned painful, making him stare at Takashi.

Reika only went with us to Osaka because she ate a red pill. Want to guess how she managed to find one of them?”. Said Takashi, as his stare turned murderous.

I...”

Don’t bother and don’t try. Consider this your second strike. One more and you’re out. LAST. CHANCE.”

The tone and look Takashi used then, silenced Kurono.

Go see her, tell her she will have to move to one of the apartment on Kato’s floor with you. I don’t want to see your face anymore tonight.”

Kurono was glad Takashi wouldn’t do anything against him for what he did. He saw what the guy was capable of before. Not that he needed to try anything anymore now. Waiting until his back was fully turned before a smile reached his face, he rushed to Kishimoto’s room.

Unknown to him, Takashi’s penthouse’s cctv caught his smile. Even if it didn’t, the sway he had in his walk was a telltale.

Takashi used his computer twice this evening before joining Reika.

From now on, Gantz’ black ball would display new nicknames for the Tokyo members.

Horndog and Bunny-girl. (yep, like the ones on the famous magazine). He never said bullying wasn’t in his playbook.

And for the two Osaka’s assholes?

As their transfer was finalized, they suddenly found themselves far, really far away from Osaka. From Japan even.

The rags they were wearing didn’t please them. And as they started to shoot and scream. The guard near them were quick to catch the runaway prisoners. Their files did say they were dangerous and should not be lost at all cost.

Kaechon detention’s center had a reputation to uphold.

Welcome to North Korea, Assholes.

 

 

Ash le farmeur chinois and Tenshirock are two characters in Fabien Fournier's web Serie/novel/comic/manga. Ash sells illegal gold, equipment, weapons, etc to players in the MMORPG they play, Tenshirock is a hacker, always playing his "game" against one of the MMORPG's game-master, a.k.a his son, trying to free players from their online addictions and messing with everyone. He's not against erasing your god level enchanted sword if you piss him off, or for fun, and also just to see you despair

See here if you want :

 

https://noob-tv.com/

.

3