CHAPTER 1: Redo
612 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was a famous game called 'Fantasy Academy ' . It was the ' NTR ' game and written by a famous ' rocom ' author. The storyline was solid and, the NTR was the best and worst part of the game. Even NTR lovers left the game because it was too dark and difficult. Every route was dark and the happiest ending was MC killing himself. 

-----

A young boy sat on the bed with a gloomy look and his eyes looked lifeless. It looked like a body without a soul that could not withstand wind. 

Suddenly his eyes came back to light and at the same time, they looked dead. A tear came down from his eyes and he didn't know why he was crying. His hands were put on his chest and he felt pain in his chest. 

" Who am I? " A young boy said and the blood pumped out from his mouth. His whole body was in pain. The mental pain cost him internal bleeding and he had several troubles in breathing. His throat hurt and his head looked like it was going half. His chest was too tight and hot like he swallowed the whole larvae. 

" Ha...ha ha.... ha. " He breathed loudly and he could not breathe the oxygen very well. The tears turned into blood and his nails pierced his palms. His heart beat at an extreme rate. 

After feeling the enormous pain in silence, his eyes slowly opened and his pale mouth turned into a smile but the blood tears flowed from his eyes continuously, he didn't know whether he was supposed to cry or laugh in madness. The pain in the chest was too great and he didn't know that he is supposed to live, the meaning of his existence and everything was too tiring. He didn't know the purpose of his life anymore. He should end his life and everything would be ok. 

After crying and laughing for minutes, his dull eyes became clear like a sky after the storm. His breathing became normal and he stopped his tears. His eyes looked dark but his eyes showed determination and willpower. He would never give up and he would keep moving. 

" I am I. " He muttered the words with a full of determination. He had two different lives of memories and perhaps those memories saved him from the abyss. He was still in the abyss but the abyss looked like Heaven to him. 

" Is this game? " He muttered with doubt and he shook his head. 

" No, this is the real world. " He muttered with a tone that was filled with depression, anger, sadness, pity, and unbeliebeableness. 

His other life told him this was the game and the other one denied it with full of anger and despair. He didn't know anything anymore. He was him that was the most important thing. This time, he would not have kindness, naive, and gentleness. This time, he was evil or that was what he intended to be. 

" I'm Naru. " He recalled the memories of his two lives. 

Both of them had the same name but their lives were very different. One worked at a Porn Film site as an assistant director and it was a miserable life. Assistant Director stood for ' Cleaner. Most of the cheap porn didn't hire many people so it was an assistant job to do everything including cleaning the set and doing almost everything. Naru was a high school dropout and his parents died in robbing so he didn't have that much choice to choose the job. He already felt thankful that he got to fill his stomach. This life was dull and meaningless. He was dead in robbing. The robber told him to kneel but he didn't kneel and the robber shot him. He didn't kneel because he thought that if he was killed by a gun, it would be a painless death. He was a coward and timid person and he was not brave enough to kill himself. And the robber granted his wish.

The other one was a student ' Fantasy Academy ' which was the best academy in the world. It was a fantasy world where monsters existed and people could vomit the fire or one slash could destroy a mountain. He was an orphan and a very gentle kid. But his life was not that gentle. His childhood sweetheart betrayed him and his senior tried to kill him because she loved him. This life was filled with despair and misery so he killed himself. 

It looked like God had another plan for him. His two different souls fused and they became one. It was like 1+1 that became two. It was a completely different new person with a totally different personality. He would not be a person like them. He would fulfill their wishes. 

His mind calmed down after thinking about a lot of things. His mind became stable and his eyes looked empty. He looked calm like water and he was like water. 

" I am Naru. That is what mattered the most. " Naru muttered and he didn't have any doubt about his identity. He looked around and he immediately knew the place which he was in. 

" Hah! " He smiled and that smile looked scary and that filled with full of evil. Like a smile of a mental illness patient which people could call a creepy smile. 

" Going to be not a bad life. " He laughed like a madman and his bed rolled on the bed for a full of 5 minutes.

15