Chapter 3
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well, i didn't quiet excepted it... But she was an awful person after all... I shouldn't feel bad, but..." She sighed. She felt slightly bad about the Morta fate. Although she didn't know what exactly had happened to her, a few days had passed and she was still nowhere to be found. Anything could have happened, but she was probably dead.

However, her sacrifice wasn't for nothing. Alexandra understood slightly more the basics of how magic works. Basically, it was just a retarded science that uses emotions, feelings, intuition and other nonsenses instead of knowledge. 

Currently, she was trying to , "sense" mana to become a true and powerful zero circle mage! You may be asking: what can this magician do?

You may be asking: what can this zero magician do? That's all! 

Well... Being a zero circle mage is pretty useless. However, this is not surprising. Apparently, according to the book, anyone with a bit of knowledge is able to awaken to become one, regardless of talent. It just requires a certain amount of knowledge.

Maybe anyone can become a zero circle magician, but still the speed depends on talent! Apparently, even some three-year-olds are able to do it in a few seconds.... And I've been struggling with it for a few days now! How frustrating!

What, in fact, was magic? Well, according to the book, it was something coming from the , "outer" world, something non-material, existing outside the world. Of course, this was just a theory coming from the magicians of this world.

Well... Not that I have a better one myself.

As for the awakening of the zero circle itself, there was not much information. You just have to, "feel" it. The book contained detailed descriptions of how to do this, in poem, of course.

It was something like. Imagine drops of water on the skin that pierce it.... or something like that?

She tried different ways of imagining, but she had great difficulty with it. It was more like meditation than learning magic. However, she felt that she was making progress. Barely but it seemed to her that she was starting to sense something. It was a very fragile feeling, but it was certainly there.

I'm getting closer she thought

She was sitting on a mat laid on the dirt floor of her room.

Finally, she felt as if water was evaporating around her skin. Suddenly, the drops of water seemed to get warmer and warmer. It was not a burning painful feeling, but rather pleasant, like the warmth from a fireplace on a winter night.

I see, and so this is mana? Quite pleasant...

Finally, she felt the heat spread throughout her body.

!Successfully awakened zero mana circle!

Wait! Is this... Legendary protagonist system!? Finally! I had enough of this horrible life!

I did what any typical main character would say:

"System!"

System:

Version: 0.1

Name:Hunsi (Aleksandra Nowak)

 

Stats:

Strenght: 9 Speed: 10
Defense: 7 Durability: 11
Mana: 6    

 

Quests: [Open]

 

Skills: [Open]

 

It looks quite typical... But I'm not complaining! The statistics look quite poor, but no wonder, they feed poorly here. Moreover, this system is only version 0.1.... um, that probably means there will probably be others, and that's a pretty good sign. For now, I can only choose two options:Quests or Skills... Well then, let's begin with...

"Skills"

Skills:  
1. World of Dream:

Rank: SS-
Description When the user falls asleep, or is in an unconscious state, he is transferred to a random world, where he or she spends time until he also falls asleep in that world.
Status: Active
 

Skills are different from magic. Skills are mostly something innate with a few exceptions, but for the most part they are pretty weak skills. About ten percent of people have innate F-class skills, some of them don't even know they have them.However, the higher they go, the less frequent they are. For example, it is said that only one in a million people will be born with a B rank skill. And theoretically, they should not be higher than the rank of S.

 
In theory... On the one hand, I'm glad that I have such a strong skill, but doesn't that mean that this is my real world? That one is just an illusion. Alexandra is not my real body. Ughh this is frustrating! I don't want to think about it!
 
"Quests!"
 
She shouted, trying to hold back tears. She had always dreamed that Earth was her true home, she hated this world.
 
Quests: Rank: Description: Time to complete Award for completion Penalty for failure
1. I love freedom! E+ Escape from your owners' estate 2 weeks +1 free points None
2. I love cleaning! F Clean stables regulationally for 30 days without being reprimanded by a supervisor 30 days +Random F-Tier item None
3. I love the magic!!! D Become a mage of 1 circle 1 month +2 free points, random C-Tier item None
4. I love being slave! E- Become true maid 3 months +1 durability, F-Tier Mana Stone None

What's wrong with these names! Ugh! Anyway... I wonder what I should choose....

0