Chapter 1: A brave business Idea…
310 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
New work!

Sypnosis:{Jacob has realized his passion for making dolls, mannequins, marionettes and puppets. He finds a strange charm to them. Watch as how he tries to improve his life by making adults' dolls in peace until suddenly a news caught his attention...

[Man killed by a sex doll?] And he discovered that his creations.. has a certain life to them.}

Important note! I have no idea how to make dolls or any related such so I will probably mostly skip the process of mc making one. Of course I will still try to learn the general knowledge of it.

Also, the world is something I made up and has no way related to reality.

Ever since I was a child, I was always attracted to stuffed bears, dolls, mannequins, puppets, and such.

I was a boy so back then I was bullied for liking such strange things. But my love for it didn't stop. Eventually, I concluded that I wanted to make learn how to make one when I grew up so I studied.

I studied knitting, doll design, making mannequins, puppet creation, and even toy making.

Despite the weird stares I got, Everything was going so great.

Until... 

My parents and my sister died. 

Everything happened so fast. 

A car accident took them. My sister managed to barely survive but the hospital fees drove me to the edge.

I was mad that life can only be saved if you have money, if you don't, you could only watch as the only family you have left slowly dies without you being able to do anything.

Eventually, my sister died and I was left with a debt. Because of it I also couldn't go to college.

It was only my passion that managed to lift me up from my depression. 

Still, as I didn't go to college my future could be considered bleak. 

I used the skills I learned to make dolls, stuffed toys, puppets, and mannequins to survive and pay off my debt but with the current times, it was hard to make a living from it.

I mean, why would you play with a puppet or a toy doll when you can fight off a dragon in VR?

Why am I reminiscing about my pathetic and weird life?

"Don't you want to change your sad and strange life?"

A fat man across me with ketchup in his mouth said.

"Still..." I smiled wryly at his offer.

"Come on Jacob, this is not a dishonorable job~ this isn't like drugs or marijuana, this... This is to give comfort to lonely men, even lonely women."

I, Jacob, was baffled at what my friend, Sam suddenly offered to me.

Sam, was a childhood friend of mine. We used to live on the same block but the cause of their financial situation, his family moved to another city.

We recently met each other again when I saw him passing by a small shop where I was selling my dolls, delivering pizza. He was a bit chubby with glasses on, black hair and eyes, and about 1.75m tall.

"Look here, I've done my research."

He said as he showed me his cracked phone.

"Prices are always high! Depending on the quality it could be even higher! We could easily earn hundreds to thousands! And it's completely legal!"

I saw the obscene products on his phone and saw the prices..

Even the cheapest one cost 120 pends. I'm barely making 700 a month.

Then Sam leaned closer and whispered..."if you managed to do a life-size body, then the price will go high up even more. We could even... Do customized commission on...you know.. the stuff"

My face turn complicated at his offer yet the prices I saw on his phone tempted me.

What business was he talking about?

Well, it was a market where a lonely man can release his stress.

It was the sex doll business!

When this fat ass, visited my house to drink some time ago, it seems he saw the realistic head from a game character that I made from my shelf. 

At that time, I saw his surprised expression and asked me if I was the one who made that. I, of course, said yes and even brag about that if I had better materials I could have a more realistic head with human-like skin, expression, and feel.

I didn't think much of his expression at that time but he suddenly texted me a week later and asked if I wanted to make adult dolls for sale with him.

I was shocked and thought he was joking till he dragged me in here with an enthusiastic expression.

I stared at the obscene products being sold.

I was tempted really...

It was because, one look and I felt... I could do better.

Add to the fact that the bank is already planning to acquire my house for my 50k debt.

I hesitated...

"Come on man, what's there to hesitate? Not only will it earn you money, but people will appreciate your art!"

Although I always wanted people to appreciate my work, I didn't want it to be that way...

I sigh and finally said..."Alright but I don't want anyone to know..."

I just needed the money badly. I had no choice. I don't want people to know I'm doing sex dolls even though I only know so few people.

Sam beamed in joy and immediately stood up "You're not gonna regret this! This is the start of a great venture! Hahaha"

The sounding people turned their heads towards Sam.

Embarrassed in case he speaks something out of hand... 

"Alright, why don't we discuss this at home?"

"Sure!" Sam said excitedly and we immediately left and rode his scooter back to my home.

This is a novel idea I always wanted to write back when I read a certain novel. Anyone can guess what novel I'm referring too? I think its pretty obvious hahah. Nevertheless hope you like it. Comment for any grammar and spelling mistakes as editing takes so much time.

 

 

3