Chapter 3: The product….
137 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam and I talked further about our business and agreed we'd split the profit in half.

After that Sam left and I studied.... how to properly make marital aids.

Two days after our agreement, I was inside my studio fiddling with a... A "Marital aid' toy

A notification beep from my phone and I check it...

"Eh?" 

10,000 pends were deposited into my account and a text came up...

[Sam: Did you receive the money? I told you I could find the money hahaha]

[Where did you get this? Did you rob a bank?]

[Sam:  It's a loan. Anyways... I'm about just done on my part... I had a little trouble cause I had to make sure people won't easily realize who we are, so ready our the product, for now just do the regular version and well see how the market reacts.]

[Alright... Leave it to me] 

Now that I had the money, It was time to make a sex doll... 

*Sigh... no matter how much I think about it, How did it come to this point? 

I shook it off and prepared to list the items I need. We decided to have two versions of Life size sex doll, the regular doll where I will try to make a real doll with cheap materials as possible, and the premium doll which it's as realistic as I could make. 

Of course, Sam also said there should be a customized doll as well but I rejected it. It was one thing making a sex doll but making one from another person's likeness is a violation of privacy. 

Another two days later... 

I wiped off my sweat as I stared at the finished product. There on the large table... two human-sized mannequins laid like a patient.

And like a doctor, I examined every part of the two making sure there was no problem. Even though they were both naked, showing their bare breast and lower body, I didn't feel anything but a sense of satisfaction for my work.

As for their faces, they looked ordinary, their eyes and lips are even a bit bigger than ordinary people's. It was because it was technically illegal to put a human face on a sex doll but there was a loophole according to Sam, it was to make the face look different than a human. I saw the other sex dolls online, and most of them use anime-like faces using large eyes like anime characters.

Sam said the law regarding it was pretty loose. So even if you put a human face on it, chances are you're only gonna be fine for a small sum and have the product removed.

Ding!

My phone beeped, Sam texted me...

[Just get in here and don't be pussy will you] I sent it to him and not long after the door to the basement opened and a shivering man entered...

What greeted him was a bizarre scene, a light hanging from the ceiling, a large table in the middle and two naked human lay on them.

"Hey, Jacob.. where-! Arg!" Seeing this, He screamed and stumbled down the stairs as he saw the two naked mannequins on the table. 

"Can you please hold yourself together... Here... check them out" I smirked at him and beckoned him to get closer. 

Maybe I should have worn white clothes and had ketchup splattered on me. 

"Its... It's not my fault! This... was just frightening..." Sam got his bearing as he slowly approached the table... 

He saw the two naked human mannequins and he gulped...

"This is amazing...." He muttered in amazement...

"I'll tell you now... We don't sample our products alright?" The thought of Sam, fucking my works was disgusting. I could fathom people who I don't know doing it, but him? No way.

"Hey, can you hear me?" 

Sam snapped out of his reverie and immediately nodded.. "Of course! I don't need this to release at all! Still..." 

Sam became excited as he touched one of the mannequin's breasts. 

"Soft... this is amazing! You're a fucking artist man!" Sam laughed as he fondled my creation. A proud smile plastered my face even though my friend here was doing obscene things with a mannequin.

"Although, it isn't as realistic as the head was, the quality is already well above what those sold in the market hahaha"

Sam almost danced in joy seeing my creation and I laughed with him. It felt good having someone appreciate your work.

After a while, we both calmed down and I explained to him the marital features of it...

"It was too troublesome and expensive so aside from private parts that can be removed and cleaned, I didn't add anything else so the lubricant has to be inserted first. It's the same for the other parts. But I made sure the tightness wont disappoint the customers"

Sam nodded greatly satisfied... "That's already great enough! With this quality, we could sell them for 3000 at least!"

I was stunned hearing the number... the materials cost was about 500 each, so 3000 is having a profit of 2500 pends!

I thought I could earn 400to500 from a single doll and that was already my best guess but 2500! 

Ever since my sister died, the naïve thought that money cant buy life has been buried inside me. Seeing the amount I could earn from making sex dolls, I wondered if I used my skill wrong from the start.

"But you could have made the faces more pretty.. and even the figure more curvy and bigger breasts" 

"Yeah, I was more focused on stitching the skin to the skeletal system of it. So what about the packaging?" 

Sam grinned at me and said confidently..."Leave it to me."

 

Comment for any spelling or grammar error as editing cost so much time.

2