Chapter 6 – They Are Here
192 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a long time, Eleonora managed to enter a place where she could use her physical body. 

Upon connecting with that world, Eleonora felt all the accumulated fatigue reflected in her physical form. 

Once again, she found herself in a landscape opposite to the snowy place where she had been buried. 

There was warmth; her body started sweating, and the earth clung to her skin.

 Eleonora's breath was ragged, but she lifted her back from the ground to sit in a more comfortable position. 

Eleonora wanted to get in shape, or at least get used to using her body again. 

With a slightly calmer mind, Eleonora began to survey the place. 

Strangely, Eleonora felt she knew that place, but she couldn't exactly remember what it was. 

Where did those stairs lead? 

Although Eleonora intended to climb the stairs to find out, her difficulty in walking increased her chances of stumbling. 

The memory of the previous fall made Eleonora's whole body shake. 

Several seconds passed until Eleonora managed to calm down. 

Eleonora promised herself that from then on, she would take things slowly; after all, she had all the time in the world.

◇◆◇

After several months, Eleonora managed to walk and run normally but yearned to reach a higher level. 

Now she wanted absolute control over her body.

Through various exercises to regain flexibility and strength, Eleonora strove to perfect every aspect of her body once again. 

She wasn't going to fall again like a fool. 

Focused on achieving her goal through training, the years passed, but she no longer cared because, after a long time, she could finally do something.

◇◆◇

"Oh... it started raining," said Eleonora as the rain began to fall harder. 

Stepping forcefully on the ground, a solid block of earth rose, and with gestures of her hand, Eleonora molded it into a simple but functional shelter to shield herself from the rain. 

"Ah... how annoying," said Eleonora, feeling her clothes wet. 

Clasping her hands together, Eleonora quickly spread them apart to summon a strong gust of wind and dry her clothes, but she accidentally ended up breaking the poor shelter she had built. 

Some small pieces of rock fell on her head, and she couldn't help but let out a small laugh. 

She still had a long way to go. 

Due to her focus on physical training, she had forgotten to practice controlling her magic.

◇◆◇

Eleonora sighed and said, 'All right, here we go,' before starting a dance to practice her control over all the elements again. 

Starting with a nimble turn, Eleonora made water appear, which she then dispersed into small ice cubes that melted upon touching the ground. 

Then, with a somersault, she threw a kick, leaving behind an intense red fire in its wake that dissipated in the air. 

Concentrating a large amount of mana at the tip of her fingers, Eleonora aimed in front of her, and a powerful bolt pierced through a large number of trees mercilessly. 

Lifting her leg to subsequently stomp the ground forcefully, two large pillars appeared on each side of Eleonora, which she cut cleanly with the palm of her hand, causing both to fall to the ground. 

And to finish... 

Now she had to fly. 

Hesitating for a few brief seconds, Eleonora crouched down only to jump propelled by a strong gust of air that lifted her several meters upwards. Before that gust dissipated, Eleonora's blue wings appeared on her back, with which she began to fly. 

This time, she didn't fly upwards indiscriminately; she simply ascended a bit and maintained the height. 

Eleonora breathed a sigh of relief, satisfied with having achieved it. 

Looking down, Eleonora observed the landscape beneath her feet. 

There were several trees, and strangely, that forest seemed to have no end. 

Eleonora flew toward the mountain and ascended to reach the place where the stairs were. 

Where did that staircase lead to? 

Eleonora flew in the direction of the mountain and started going up to see where that staircase led. 

Eleonora began to feel a pain in her chest, but she ignored it because, as she climbed, she felt she was about to remember something important. 

For an instant, Eleonora felt her heart stop upon seeing that place she thought impossible to forget. 

It was the sanctuary! 

The sanctuary where she met with her sisters! 

How could she have forgotten something like that? 

Eleonora felt furious and clenched her lips in anger. 

Upon landing, the wings faded, and Eleonora hurried to enter that place, but... 

No one was there. 

Suddenly, Eleonora felt discomfort in her head. 

Then another. 

Without thinking twice, Eleonora severed the connection with that world and returned to reality. 

Feeling the cold enveloping her, Eleonora focused on verifying if that had really happened. 

"Where are we?" 

"Calm down and follow the instructions of..." 

"You're insane! Can't you see where we ended up? We're going to die!" 

"Help! Is there anyone?" 

Eleonora could sense them. 

For the first time in a long time... 

There were several humans nearby who could be her candidates!

And this is the last chapter of the week! Since this is at the moment the most popular novel, another additional chapter will be published in a few hours, but on Patreon.

Remember that every Friday chapters of this novel will be published, and on weekends a chapter will be published on Patreon of the novel you liked the most. 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-chapter-93134241?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

11