The Author is having fun at the expense of his creations
41 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Tell you what?
  • I'm a genius(fake) and I know it Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have some better things to do Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I make you read this but it's not part of the story Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm just rambling here Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Why are you reading this? Votes: 1 100.0%
  • To be or not to be Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hi. I'm the Author Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1

*'Author'* "Yes my creations! Squirm like the worms you are!"

???? "Uh... boss, I think someone got mixed up on your creations."

*'Author'* "Where? That one whose having a disgusting orgasm or the collapsed oujo-sama? Those are my creations you know? They're based on the same character you know. I just separated them."

B.??? "... no sir, its the one in their midst, yeah the one who looks like a NEET running away from reality."

*'Author'* "oh, that guy. That's an experiment waiting to go wrong you know. He's the only one who knows his a character. He's actually MC material but it wouldn't be fun otherwise if he's a lazy ass shit. Cause what do you think would happen if he knows he has plot armor?"

B.R.?? "Riight~, you just want to mess with him right?"

*'Author'* "Right you are~ I always like to see them squirm. He's also popular before he became a NEET you know, although he was as dense as a rock before. I wonder what will happen now?"

Bastard(fake) Random Omnipotent(fake) Being "shouldn't you monitor their progress sir? And also, can you change my name already? It's annoying."

*'Author'* "On with the show people! And someone get me candy to give this guy *points at the Random Being* here's your salary"

B.R.O.B. "..."

0