#1
558 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Dev! You idiot! This is not what I asked for!"

"I'm sorry, Miss Shaw."

Ashley Shaw was really a cruel woman. Although she had a pretty face and a sexy body, but her behavior was like a demon. Her bad attitude is only directed at me, while with others, she acts like an angel. Whatever I did was always wrong in her eyes; everything I said was always bad to her. She thought of me as a garbage can; a place to dump all her pent-up anger.

I'm fed up, but I can't do anything because I'm just a lowly warehouse staff; like the wind that can be felt but not seen. If I could repay her, I would! I want to let her feel everything I feel! But that's just an empty dream that won't turn into reality. Had that miracle existed, perhaps my fate would have changed.

Luckily, today the torment was over, because it was time to return to my flat. My flat is heaven compared to the hell of the fashion company I work for. I can't wait to get back to my flat, and then went to sleep.

I hurried through the streets I usually walk through. But today is not like usual, there's no one else but me. Wait..., isn't that someone walking there? I watched him walk closer. My worries were rising. Is he a robber who usually targets his victims in deserted places? Nah, it looks like my worries were overblown. Maybe he's just like me who just got home from work this late.

As I passed, we bumped into each other. I heard something fall onto the road. A phone?

"Is it—" When I approached him, he ran quickly. "Hey, stop! Hey!"

I tried to chase after him, but he had disappeared behind the surrounding buildings.

I sighed. "What an idiot."

I looked at the phone. It looks like it's very expensive. Well, it's not my fault that this phone is mine now. It's his fault for not wanting me to return this phone.

***

After I arrived at my flat, I threw myself on the bed and looked at the phone. When I swiped the screen, I found that the phone wasn't locked. But strangely, there was nothing there other than an app called "Sparkling V".

I opened the app, and saw the words:

This app is only for virgins who want to unleash their wildest fantasies. If you are the one, please answer the following questions. Please be honest, because if you are not a virgin, it will be useless.

What a joke!

Question: What is your name?

I typed my name right away.

Answer: Devon William.

Question: How old are you?

Answer: Twenty-five.

Question: Who is your target?

The only one that comes to mind right now is her. I'm sure this app is a joke, but it's worth a shot.

Answer: Ashley Shaw.

A few seconds later....

The influence on Ashley Shaw has already begun. There will be an event that can unleash your wildest fantasies. After that, you can repeat it up to a maximum of three times on the same person. If you do more than that, the effect will be reversed. Lastly, never cancel your target you have set, or your life is at stake!

Could it really happen?

"No way." I turned off the light and rolled to the side.

***

Just like any other day, I arrived at the office warehouse early in the morning. I felt calmer because the demon woman hadn't been seen yet, but there's other woman who's been with me all this time.

"Sorry, I was sick yesterday so I couldn't help you," said the woman next to me who was sitting at the computer.

"Oh, don't be too bothered. How are you doing now?"

"I'm good." She smiled.

"Nice." I smiled back.

Amanda Neftel has been working here for three years. Unlike that demon woman, she's been very friendly to me. It can even be said that we are close friends. I wanted to approach her at first, but backed off when I found out she had a handsome boyfriend. I thought I had no chance at all. 

Well, at least I can work in peace with her. But the peace did not last long....

I heard footsteps approaching this room. From the sound of the footsteps, I could tell that I was going to have a bad day as usual.

"Hey, Dev! Come with me!" snapped Ashley Shaw who was already standing at the door.

Her appearance was slightly different. Her red and straight hair is now cut shoulder-length, making her even more stunning. Her oval face frames wide eyes, a sharp nose and sexy reddish lips. Her beauty was enhanced by her sexy body. Although she was wearing a shirt, I could faintly see her big breasts bolstered by a red bra. The miniskirt she wore showed off a pair of long legs that were pleasing to anyone's eyes.

"What are you looking at? Come with me now!" she snapped.

I glanced at Amanda who was looking at me with a pitying look, then walked after the demon woman. Amanda knew for sure that this bitch would make me miserable. But she couldn't do anything about it, just like me.

After arriving at Operations Manager's room, she told me to put the boxes of clothes on the shelves then she talked to someone on the phone.

"You know what? His dick is lame as hell. If I hadn't gotten drunk last night, I definitely wouldn't have gone to the hotel with him. Wait, there's an incoming call. I'll call you later, Lane." She picked up another call. "Hello, Sir. Sure, I'll be right there."

After Ashley walked out of the room, I walked over to a box near the computer desk. As I passed it, I glanced at the computer screen that was still on. Hmm..., she might have her sex videos saved on the computer. This is my chance to pay her back.

I started searching folder after folder on her computer, but everything looked normal. Wait, what is this? I went into a folder labeled "My Private Room", and found something more extraordinary than a sex video. Yes, this is gonna be my perfect weapon!

As I was sending the file to my email, Ashley suddenly appeared. She was wide-eyed with a red face as she usually was when she wanted to vent her anger. But this time I won't flinch.

"What are you doing?" Ashley snapped.

I smirked. "Sending the file containing your corruption in this company, Miss Sha—ah, I mean, Ashley."

"How dare you! Delete that file from your email or I will—"

"Will?" I stood up and walked over to her. She walked backwards until her back was against the wall. I locked the door, then brought my face close to hers. "What will you do, Sweetheart?"

Ashley cast her gaze downward. "Please delete or don't send the file to anyone else."

I glanced at her breasts. "If I do, what will you pay me with?"

Ashley was silent for a moment, then said shakily, "I can give you some money."

"I don't want that." Ashley jolted as my lips came closer to her ear.

"What do you want?" she asked, stammering.

"Your whole body," I whisper as I groped her breast.

6