#6
222 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On Sunday morning, I accompanied Kaylee to the store. We met Carmen, who only came to give us the keys, and told Kaylee about her work schedule. After that, Carmen went home because her shift was at night.

Kaylee was thrilled to be living and working there. She can't even wait to get started, even though the store doesn't open for another three hours.

"How do I look?" asked Kaylee, who immediately put on her work clothes after taking a shower.

I was amazed by her beauty. I knew she was beautiful, but I never thought that she was so beautiful. Yesterday, the darkness around us and the dirt on her face, obscured her beauty. But today, her true face stunned me. In fact, she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

Her wavy brown hair was left flowing down her back. Her oval face framed a perfect set of beauty attributes. She has a pair of blue eyes, a sharp nose, and sexy red lips. She also had clear, smooth skin that was a feast for the eyes. Unfortunately, her body is hidden by her work clothes which look a little oversized. But the silhouette of her body shows that she has a beautiful body.

"Why don't you answer me? Am I ugly?" she asked, looking disappointed.

"Of course not. In fact, you're very beautiful," I replied nervously, then took something out of my pocket. "Sorry, I forgot to return this."

"Ah, my necklace!" she exclaimed, taking the necklace and putting it on.

Suddenly, the message in the app flashed in my head. Ah, the target! I looked at my watch. I only had half an hour to finish it, or....

Seeing her so cheerfully looking at the mirror while putting on the necklace, made me indecisive; various questions took turns trying to influence me. Should I take advantage of such an innocent girl? But what if I don't complete my target? Isn't now the right time to complete it?

"Ouch!" Kaylee winced in pain.

"What's wrong, Kay?" I asked.

"My neck was accidentally scratched by the necklace hook." Kaylee turned around and looked at me. "Mister, will you help me put the necklace on?"

"Sure. But don't call me 'Mister'. I'm not that old."

Kaylee brought her face closer to mine until she was only half an inch away. Seeing her this close made my heart race. I felt warm blood rush to my face.

"But you look so mature," she said, looking into my face.

"I'm twenty-five, only six years older than you." I turned my face the other way, trying to hide my reddened face. "Turn around. Let me put your necklace on."

She flipped over, turned her back to me and lifted the back of her hair. I took the necklace and tried to put it around her neck.

From this close, I could smell the scent of her soap; her clean, smooth neck was displayed before me. My heart was beating fast. My lust was trying to influence my mind.

This is your chance. Grope her breasts from behind, she won't resist. Tell her that she should return the favor.

"Why did you stop, Mis—mmm..., what should I call you?"

"Just call me by my name. It's Devon," I said simply as I hooked her necklace.

No! My lust screamed in rage, as I went against its will.

"Thank you, Devon. You've been very nice to me," Kaylee said, smiling.

Fool! You've wasted your opportunity!

Beep!

Is it the app?

I picked up my phone. I was right, there was a new notification in the Sparkling V app.

Your time is up! You must accept the consequences!

I was stunned, staring at the screen. All fears rushed through my head. Was I going to die soon? Or would I be tormented for the rest of my life? How could I escape this punishment?

"Hey, Dev! Dev!"

I jolted, regaining my consciousness. I saw her puff out her cheeks while starred at me.

"You've been daydreaming a lot today."

"Sorry," I said nervously.

She chuckled. "Seeing you yesterday and now is completely different. Yesterday you were so scary, but now...."

"Is there something weird about me now?"

She shook her head. "No, not weird. But you're so cute, like a little puppy."

Her words made my face heat up, holding back embarrassment. This is the first time a girl has made me misbehave like this. I also felt that there was something weird, but I didn't know what it was. Maybe I was exaggerating too much.

Suddenly my cell phone vibrated.

I sighed and opened the text message that just came in. Oh, it's her.

Amanda: Where are you? I've been waiting for you in front of your unit.

Huh? Why is she suddenly at my flat?

Me: Wait, I'll be right there.

"What's wrong? Is it your girlfriend?" asked Kaylee, raising an eyebrow.

I shook my head. "Just a friend. He was going to my flat, so I should go home now."

Of course I wasn't telling her the truth. Well, at least close to the truth.

"Oh, I see," Kaylee said briefly as she looked down.

I saw that her face looked sad. Maybe Kaylee didn't want to be lonely like she used to be. I had to go anyway, because Amanda was waiting for me. I don't know Amanda's purpose for coming to my flat. Well, maybe I'll get the answer soon.

I walked out of the shop to my flat with many questions running through my head. Was the punishment for not fucking Kaylee going to happen any minute? What was Amanda up to? Had I broken the rules while fucking Amanda? Would the two punishments happen at the same time?

Those questions kept plaguing my mind, until before I knew it, I had arrived at my flat. I saw Amanda leaning against the wall with her arms crossed.

"Why don't you welcome your new neighbor and go outside instead?" she asked irritably.

5