[S1] Ch10: Happy home #9
590 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have a knife in my hand, hiding behind my back. I don't really know what to do, but I also know. Whatever. Yeah, whatever it is. I shouldn't think that much. I won't think too much. So, I decided to not think that well.

I then touched the door knob. I hold the doorknob. I stayed for a few seconds. I then twisted it. I tried to open the door as slowly as possible. The problem is, the doors itself. Just because I open it very slow doesn't mean the sound will get lower. In fact, some doors are louder the slower you open it. It's all about skills and technique. Also, it can be a pain to open doors at my current height sometimes. I mean, it's actually a pain all the time.

Well, whatever. I just opened it. I do whatever I want to do. I will open whatever I want to open. Even if it's a door made of hardwood, just because it's hardwood doesn't mean opening it is hard, unless it's locked. Wait, no—I'll break it down even if it's locked. I can open what I want because I am the people in the up. What I mean is that, I am superior to everyone. 

"Linel, is that you?" As I was opening the door, I heard a someone. It was Melissa the voice. She was asking. Her awful voice is resounding to my ears. I didn't mean literally awful, I just found it awful because it's her. Well, because of that, I halted for a moment. I stopped moving. 

Hmm, she's awake? Was I too early, perhaps? What a pain. Now I really want to see her decapitated corpse, that's what I want to make my dream to what I prefer after all. I shalt use her corpse to compose a piece. Ew. 

"Hmm, isn't this my cute little Lylia? How come you're not still asleep yet?" She opened the door more herself. Now, it's more opened. I mean, the door is opened widerer. But of course, I immediately faced her to position myself so that she won't see the thing I'm holding right now behind my back. 

"..." I didn't reply. I just looked at her more closer and stared at her. To my surprise, she's wearing that see through pajama. It's kinda hot honestly, I can see it very thoroughly. Though, I'm not in a right mood right now. Well, I'm a girl too, in this dream.

She has that lamp in her hand that uses those magic stone thingies to be a light, so there's light. Oh right, no wonder I'm having a hard time seeing in the dark, I always forget to bring a lamp with me. I've always relied to the moon. 

"Do you want to sleep with your master?" She smiled. A seductive like smile. The smile that seduced father. No thanks. Vode voltu verevre vre vruu durururururu dduuuuu. Sorry, even I don't know what's that supposed to mean. 

"Can I come inside?" I inquired. 

"Of course. Though, I advise you to not sleep late next time. Why are you here by the way?" She asked too. 

"Uhh, I have something to give you." I replied. 

"For me?" She said. She smiled. She giggled. She puts her hand on her chin. 

"Yes." I answered. 

"Is it that thing you're hiding at your back?" She asked another question. 

"That's right. That's why, Melissa shouldn't look, or even ask what it is until I show it to you. My gift is a surprise for master." I answered the question. 

"Heh, how sweet." She lovely said.

She then stepped back. She lets me go in. I stepped inside. I'm now inside. She placed the lamp on her desk. The room has a mini library. There's a bed, and I'm assuming it as where she sleeps. Good thing she isn't there, I don't want even one of the beds of my dream to be stained. Bed is one of my primary comfort. There was also a chair. 

I did my best in just facing her, hiding the thing in my back. I can't see any errors. Thankfully, it seems like she really does think that I'm giving her a literal gift, and she wants to treat it as a literal surprise so I don't think she'll see it unless I'm not careful. 

"Melissa." I called. 

"I told you to call me master." She demanded. 

"Master." I called again, calling her master this time. 

"What is it?" She replied. 

"Lately, you've been mentioning about the atmosphere of our house and stuff. Are there any, phenomenological things happening?" I asked. It's not like I really care, nor do I even know why I asked. I just asked. She then stared at me for a moment. She then relied. "Well, don't you want to have a playmate?" 

"Playmate?" I thought about it. Like, it's just a playmate. I don't have problems with them. In fact, I want to have at least one to be honest. Though, I'm not really a literal five year old little girl who'll play dolls so, I don't think I really care. "I'm fine. I have papa."

"I see. What about me?" She asked.

"What you?" I asked too.

"Do you consider me as a playmate?" She said.

"No." I replied. Oops, I slipped.

"What an instant answer, it makes me sad. Why though?" 

"No, that's not it. When I said no, it means yes." I excused. 

"Really?" She smirked. 

After that. We just stared at each other. It became silent. She seemed like she wanted to say something, so I waited. I stayed silent. I was being generous. Generously generous. I'm a good person after all. 

"Say, Lylia—" She said. "Do you want to have a mother?" 

"... Mother..." I wondered about it. 

I have never really craved for a mothers love, to be honest. I don't know why. I really don't know why. Rene was the one who took care of me since I was born, so I guess she'll be the mother. Though, I've never really considered her as a mother. Oh right, this is just a dream, not a reality. Still, I don't know why, but I seem to not care about it at all. Really. 

"With or without, I'm fine." I answered. 

"... I see." She said. She then turned back. She headed to her desk. For some reasons, she stared at her desk. I followed right behind her, it really seems like a good opportunity to stab her right now. Still, I waited. She then took something from the desk. It was a box. A kinda small and simple box. 

She smiled. "You think you're the only who prepared something, hmm?" She continued to stare at the box. "It's something I made myself. I want to give this to you—"

She stopped her sentence. Yeah, she'll stop since I stabbed her back. While she was talking without looking, I stabbed her. The part of her back that I stabbed started to bleed. I kinda aimed to her spine, but it looks a bit off to the side. Still, this seem enough, for my wanted dream. I did it. I nailed it. 

Along the way, she dropped the box to the floor. The box opened. As it opened, something came out. It seemed to be a hairpin. It was a hairpin with a flower design and a shiny green rock jewel thingy in the middle. The stone thingy glowed the same colour as my eyes, reflecting the moon light. I saw it. I looked at it. 

I then stepped back and asked. "What do you want to give me again?" I didn't smile. I won't smile. I just looked at her, with my eyes wide. 

No more exams. I can now rest in peace.

17