[S1] Ch11: Happy home #10
552 6 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She looked shocked. She has that frozen expression. She then looked behind. She touched her back slowly. She looked at her hands coated in red. She was very shocked. She knelt to the floor, and damn, kneeling suddenly like that must have kinda hurted her knees. If I knelt to the floor with such force, I probably can feel my bones cracking. Well, she shock because she got shock shocked. And shock, means she shock because she's called a shocking. 

Why am I not smiling? Nothing, I just didn't want to. I mean, I just did not want to smile for some reason. Or, I guess I just didn't want to look like a psychopath who finds pleasure from seeing blood. Like, blood is literally just a color red liquid. There's apple and strawberry juice, so why is it not blood? Because blood is just a red liquefier. For me, blood is gas that is turned into juice, something that you'll puke out disgustingly because it tasted like gas. Well, whatever. 

"Lylia... What did you do?" She asked. Somehow, her voice seemed rough. It sounded awful. She seemed weaker. Suddenly, some glowing blue fog or windy like thingy came out from her wound. It was beautiful, very beautiful. The blue transparent windy thingies continued to flow out from her wound.  

Wait, aren't those blue thingies I've been saying actually the mana? Yeah, that's right, that's the mana energy thing that's required to cast magic magic spell spells kadabrua. 

Now that I think about it, I think I stabbed her at her mana core thingy. You know? The mana core thingy where you produce and store your mana to make magic. Without mana core, you can't do magic. Hmm, seems like I stabbed her at a vatal part, jackpot. So this is what happen if I damage that part, huh. I'm an alien, very alien from the outer space. An alien dreaming about me being an alien. If you want to die, drink Vitamin A and your voice will be better! 

"Please don't be mad at me for stabbing you, master." I said. "You don't have the right to be mad either, because I don't like you anymore. You just made, one—grave—mistake."

"... What?" She asked. She looked at me with confused eyes. Her voice is getting more weaker. The mana flowing out seemed to be getting weaker too. 

"So this is how it turned out." The door opened. I heard a voice from behind. I looked behind, it was father. He was on the entrance, clapping. He then slowly walked towards us. I kinda got nervous, since I haven't even finished yet and hid the body. "Good job aiming at her mana core. She won't be able to move for the moment."

She stopped in front of me. I looked up. I was kinda nervous. However, he smiled. He then patted my head like he usually does. His hand is warm as always. I liked it. It won't be father's hand if it doesn't have this kind of feeling. The feeling of love. "Don't worry, I'm not mad. Though, you're mad to Melissa." He said, gently. 

He's not mad? Really? Oh, I guess since this is a dream, it can be very unrealistic sometimes. Still, I will do whatever I want to do. I will erase whatever I want to erase. I don't like what I won't like. They shouldn't exist. I want my dream. I won't let anyone ruin it. 

"... Linel... Help..." She begged. Yeah, she begged. "What... Is happening...?" 

"You need help? Sure, but you'll still die. However, I won't let you die that fast. Much more, with just a knife." He said to Melissa. "I've really been planning to kill you from the start. Though, I can't do that because of your annoying mastery to magic. But now, you're basically powerless. I'm so glad to not have a normal daughter, you know?" 

"... What are... You saying?" She asked. 

"What am I saying? Right, you won't understand." He replied. He then looked at me and asked. "I'm very happy with you, my daughter. You love me very much, don't you?"

"Yeah." I replied.

"What can you say about a public execution for your Melissa? Doesn't it seem more interesting?" He said.

"Uhh, what?" I asked. To be honest, I don't know what to do. I mean, for some reason, father sounds like a different person, yet, he also sound like his usual self. I don't know anymore. Still, I'll love father the most nonetheless. Seeing his different sides is cool. Yeah, cool.

"Oh right, you're still five years old logically, so you naturally won't know what is a public execution. Well, you'll see Melissa performing it soon." He said. I know what a public execution is but, why? Huh, whatever. 

"... Linel... Hey..." She really begged, she's now laying on the floor while desperately lifting her head up to look at us. Her eyes are barely opened. 

Father then sat on the floor. Father then said. "Lylia, can I ask you to leave us alone for the meantime?" 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Well, let's say—I'm going to give Melissa a treatment so that she can atleast stay alive until I get her death penalty processed" He answered. 

 "... I think I'm starting to get what's papa thinking now. Well, ok then." I replied. I was heading to the door. However, as I was about to get out, I turned around again. I walked towards where that hairpin fell. I stared at it for a second. I picked it up. At least, this seems beautiful. "Thank you for this by the way, master. I'll make sure to always wear it." I said then headed to the door again. I heard her saying my name, but I ignored it. 

"Lylia." As I was about to leave, father called me. I looked back. "You can listen if you want in front of the door. Just don't take a peak and open the door, understand? It will interrupt my work." 

"... Ok..." I said. I stepped out. He he closed the door, I saw him pulling the knife from her back out, causing blood to splatter, causing her mana to spread out more. She squirmed. After that, the door was finally closed, it blocked the view. 

I wondered what he's going to do. I stared at the door. Since he told me that I can listen, I really tried my best to stick my ears as close as I can to the door. I started listening. It started. I heard a loud sound. A very loud voice of a woman. A very loud voice of Melissa. She was screaming, screaming so loud. I flinched a bit. This made me wonder what was going inside even more. I can hear her beg. 

This should have sounded horrible, but I find this pleasant. I really wondered what's happening. I wondered what did I just do. I wondered what just happened. What was everything supposed to mean? I don't know. This is just a dream. A pleasant dream where I can sleep. 

18