[S1] Ch13: Fiendedge capital #1
440 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Lylia, you can wake up now." A gentle hand and voice woke me up. I woke up. I slowly opened my eyes. I yawned. I scratched my eyes. 

It felt like forever. It was eternity. I was riding a horse with father in the middle of the forest. Though, for some reason, I fell asleep along the way so I didn't get to sight see that much. It was a shame, but whatever, not like I really care. Wait, wasn't I excited earlier? Or, I guess I'm just still sleepy so I don't really seem to care. I really can't control myself sometimes, I hate it. 

Well, the moment I woke up, we're now kinda close to a large wall. I can see it from afar. The wall is your typical wall. The wall is designed like where you defense defense something something. It was high, it was well made. But, wow, that really is a good looking wall. I wonder if I can take that down someday? Well, this is a place in my own dream so I guess my brain can destroy that if it wants. 

"Papa, is that the town that you're saying?" I asked, pointing at the wall. Father nodded with a hmm as a reply. 

I've heard and studied about such and some stuff. This country is called bla bla, I forgot the name. And this country's capital is called Fiendedge, the place where we are right now. It's called Fiendedge because it's in the middle of the human continent and the so called demon territory or something. So, you know? Fiend because demons are basically fiends, and edge because it's at the edge of two different conflicting places. It is said that this Fiendedge is strong, so they survive almost everything. Adaption to the environment is one of best key to survivability. 

Anyways, we now stopped at a kinda small opened gate. I don't think this is really a gate for a wall that I described earlier, so I think this is either an exclusive gate, or a secret passage. This somehow feel like we're some illegal immigrants. But, whatever. Yeah, whatever. Whatever because whatever it is. 

We were then greeted by some green hooded someone with a green mask. The dude exchanged some few words with father. It doesn't really seem that significant so I just won't right his script. It was mostly about literal greetings and that he'll be our guide inside the capital. We just left the carriage and Aljur there at the gates. I guess simply leaving it there was fine. 

After that, I finally got to see what's inside the capital. It was just, a town. Yeah, just like I imagined, it really looks like medieval themed city. I don't really need to got into details because it's just a town, with old styles houses and buildings around. Though, all I can say is that, it's kinda well maintained than I imagined, not that clean but it's fine. There are some poor looking people, but not that many. 

Putting how the capital looks aside, after going left and right side by side and I didn't really memorized how long or how far have we gone already going around through different roads, our walking has stopped. The green hooded guy leaded us to some house made of wood that has three floors. Greeny then said that were finally here. Greeny opened the door. We all go inside. It was spacious. There was no one. Just like our house, the ancient vibes is also strong here. I can tell the place was cleaned before hand. 

"Papa, where are we?" I asked. 

"Ohh, we are in a famous inn right now. Though, we'll be using the whole place for now." He replied. This is how an inn looks like, huh. Now that I look around, I can see a stack of chairs and tables from the side. 

The green guy continued leading the way. We followed. We are now climbing the stairs. We reached to the second floor, I saw some rooms with numbers one two three and so on. The goal seemed to be on the third floor, so we are going up through another stairs again. I then asked again. "Papa, why are we at an inn by the way?" 

"Hmm, we are going to watch Melissa's show from above, of course. And, we'll be meeting someone here too." He replied. 

"Oh, so we're going to watch from here. Though, who's that someone?" I added. However, he didn't answered this time. I waited, there was no reply. It doesn't really matter o me though since I don't really care. 

Seconds later, were now on the third floor. We headed inside one of the rooms. Was it room thirteen, or room fourteen? I forgot. But yeah, it's a room. The room, is what I would expect again. Not that big, not that small. Imagine it yourself. We then go to the balcony door and go to it. We are now in the balcony. 

"Please excuse me." The green hooded guy said goodbye and left. He also closed the balcony door. 

In the balcony, there was someone wearing another black hood sitting on a chair, drinking something which I think is a tea. He was drinking it elegantly. Everyone seem to like wearing hoods, huh. 

"Ahahahahaha." The guy laughed. His voice was deep. He stood up and faced us. He then added. "Long time no see, you multiple faced blond hair. I assume that short one beside you is your daughter?" Father chuckled back in reply. I really wondered who this new guy is more. 

The guy then walked towards me. He sat down on the floor. He removed his hood, revealing his face entirely. He's an adult. He has blue hair and blue eyes. He smiled. For some reason, his smile was weird. "Nice to meet you, Lylia. My name is Epheus, and you can call me that. I am your daddy's brother, so that makes me your uncle." 

He then added, but with a playful whisper this time. "Don't be shocked to what I'm about to say, understand?" He paused for a second, then continued. "I am actually the King of this country." 

Kinda lazy to write right now because of the strong rain. So, this will do. Fuck, fuck, fuck everything. Whatever.

14