[S1] Ch18: Fiendedge capital #6
375 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The clock was clocking. The imaginary clock was going circles. Of course, I see no literal clock, I meant the time. Yeah, the time moved, and it was now about near noon, I think. Wait, did I just copy pasted something? Oh well, whatever. If only I had a clock, I would've known the exact time. Looking at the sky, it was bright. I'm guessing, it is currently about 10:00 am—12:00 am. Unfortunately, my mind is not an accurate time guesser, so I don't really know what am I saying right now. It conclusion, it is currently noon. Wait a minute, is it actually still morning if it's before 12:00 am? Since 12:00 am above is like, after noon? Whatever. 

Currently, I am sitting on some chair while hugging a pillow in some large room of the inn. I am sitting as if without a care. No, I'm actually laying down on the chair already with my position. Well, I'm alone with Carmilla right now, who for some reason is staring at a lamp. Father and Epheus are talking about something somewhere not within this room, so yeah, it's only me and this brat. Of course, I won't forget thay dude who wore a green hood yesterday. I don't know where that guys is, but yeah, I don't care about him. 

I don't know what to do at the moment. I just stared at the ceiling. I also kinda don't want to approach that Carmilla either. I mean, yeah, I don't know. I'm still thinking of a way how I'll erase her from this dream. Sigh, if only my mind can just erase her or not have introduced her at all, I won't be having this much of a problem. 

"Can you please sit down properly?" Carmilla requested. She looked at me. I looked at her. I didn't move an inch. I sit however I want to sit, no one can order me. I ignored her. I continued staring at the ceiling. She then added. "... Never mind, do you want to play with me? I'm getting bored."

I looked at her. I stared at her. I thought about it for a moment. Actually, my mind is kinda not thinking too well that much right now. So yeah, I'm not really thinking about it. To be honest, I was kinda starting to get bored to. I guess I'll just play some child game she wants for now. 

"Sure, what are we going to play?" I replied. 

"Do you have some dolls with you?" She asked. I shook my head lef tand right, using a body language to say no. She looked around, as if finding something. She stopped. She looked at me. She then suggested. "How about this, do you know roleplay?" 

"Roleplay?" I asked. 

"Indeed. Basically, I'm the princess and you'll be acting as my personal maid." She replied. I stared at her for a second. I now have understood what she meant. I got pissed by how she wanted me to act as a maid. Even if it's just acting, I still didn't like it. 

"No thanks." I refused. 

"You don't want to?" She asked. I didn't replied. She added. "Hmm, my friends really like it though. What do you want then?" 

I thought about what I wanted to play. After a while, I finally had an idea. Something, typical, I can say. 

"A story about a hero and a villain." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Let's roplay a hero and villain." I said again. She paused. She seemed to wonder about it. She then replied. "That's something new to me, interesting. Let's go with that. Of course, I'll be the hero, and you're the villain." Hearing what she said, I smiled. I smirked. I sneered. I chuckled. I beamed. I grinned. I leered. I stood up. My eyes are wide open, locking at her. Her eyebrows twitched. She stepped back. 

"I shall take upon the role and do my best as a villain." I said. I pushed her to the floor. She was startled. She's on the floor. I am on top of her. I hold both of her arms very hard so that she won't break free. 

"Hey! What are you doing!?" She asked, confused. Without saying anything, I seeked the part located in the middle of her legs. I used the knowledge I learned from Rene the night before she left me. I rubbed it. She squealed. "Sto—" Not letting her continue what she wants to say, I kissed her. I kissed her lips very deeply. I inserted my tongue inside hers. I don't know why I'm doing this, I just felt like it. I do whatever I want to do. I punish those who I dislike. 

I was kinda enjoying it. However, I letted my guard down as she managed to push me away, breaking free. I rolled to the side. She slowly stood up. She's now standing up. She looked at me weirdly. 

"I change my mind, I don't want to play with you anymore!" She said. She turned around. She started walking away with her arms folded. She was heading to the door. Seeing so, I immediately stood up. I looked to the side, I saw the pillow I was hugging earlier. I had a great idea. I took the pillow. I rushed towards her. I dragged her back to the floor. I covered her face with the pillow so that she won't be able to breathe. I could hear her weak pleading voice She struggled. Seconds later, she stopped moving. 

I removed the pillow. I stared at her face. Her eyes flowing with fresh tears was closed. I stopped smiling. I just didn't want to smile. 

"She dead?" I asked to myself. I scratched my head. I first locked the door. I then looked around. I stared at the fire place that doesn't have fire for the moment. I had a great idea. I slowly dragged her body. It was a pain, but yeah, I had to. I placed her inside the fire place. I hurryly burried her with wood. I then started chanting a fire ball. I shooted fire ball at the fire place until it lights up. The fire place started burning. I watched. It was warm. All I have to problem is her bones, what if it doesn't turn into ashes? Well, I guess I'll just ask father. 

14