[S1] Ch19: Fiendedge capital #7
339 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I decided to reign ignorance. Yeah, I decided to do that. I didn't say anything. They searched for her, not realising she was in the fire place. That's what she gets for angering me, this is my dream world and I prefer my world to be without negativity. I just want to be happy all the time. Hehe. I am an alien, very much alien ohhh. I don't know what I said from the last sentence was supposed to mean but, I don't wanna know because I just don't wanna know. 

Well, that Carmilla was deemed missing, that's it. And we parted ways with Epheus and said goodbye for the meantime. Yep. I don't really want to bother myself about that Carmilla so I want to enjoy myself and not talk about it too much for now. I don't really care. I am the god of my dream, so I am the rule. Haha. 

It's been about four days since it's just me and father who's living together at the inn. Oh, including Aljur the golem too, he's mostly just standby and is not moving unless asked. We are on a vacation right now. You know, I've been staying at the same place all my life, so I'm kinda enjoying it here. Not too much though, it's literally just like living in a medieval like era. Boring. This dream has always been boring from the start. Being outside can be a bit interesting at least, since I can discover new things.

Today, I'm with father walking on the streets. We're not wearing a hood anymore because we are not wearing it anymore. I'm also holding some paper bag with food inside, Creampuffs. They taste good, really. The taste reminds me of those clouds I ate last time. It's like a bread that is sweet. Explaining it is hard, so imagine it yourself. All I can say is that they're covered with some white powder. I'm surprised that these creampuff and other things similar to it already exists, considering how ancient it feels here. Though, this is a dream so it's fine. Dreams are based to real life after all. 

"You seem to be addicted to it." Father said. 

"Yeah." I replied and nodded. I then took one and handed it to him. "Eat some." 

"Thank you very much." He said and took it. We both took a bite. We chewed it. 

"Papa looks very handsome today." I complimented. He still looks the same of course, I just felt like it. Still, it's true. 

"Really?" He replied. He smiled. He then added. "My daughter looks very charming too. In fact, I'm afraid that some might look at my daughter maliciously."

"... I see. Can I start seducing people?" I asked. 

"Haha, I will never allow that." He replied. 

"Is that so? I won't allow papa too then. Papa should only look at me." I said. I paused for a few seconds. I took a bite of the bread. After gulping it done, I then added with a smirk. "How about I seduce father?" 

"Me? Hmm, that's something I'll allow." He patted my head, I liked it. He then added with a weak laugh. "Just kidding." 

I stared at father. I didn't said anything anymore. We continued walking. After a while, we headed to some store that sells clothes called a boutique. It kinda has a fancy exterior, I guess. Of course, we're here to buy clothes, duh. 

As we go inside, we were greeted by some sales lady. She was very respectful. I saw many kinds of clothes. They all look so westerny. 

"This is your first time visiting a place like this right? Are you interested?" Father asked. 

"... Well, not really. I prefer if papa just brings the clothes to me at the house. Papa can also call a designer, I don't think I'll mind it." I replied.

"Seems like you're not really that interested in fashion. Well, visiting boutiques in person also have their merits." He said. "Anyways, I'll have my measurements taken first. You should take a look around in the meantime." I nodded. He then goes to some room and vanished. 

Doing as what he suggested, I looked around. There really isn't much to explore, so I just stood still. I then stared the street outside through the large glass window, watching people randomly. I stared aimlessly. However, seconds later, the street's atmosphere seemed to change. The people suddenly started running with frightened expression. I really couldn't hear them that well since I'm inside, but I can tell that their screaming something. I don't know what's happening. 

I continued to stare curiously. I saw more people running. Then, a large colorful bird with long legs appeared. I don't know what it is, but it somehow resembles an ostrich. It's kinda very large though, so I guess it's about two times the size of an ostrich? I'm not sure. The bird cought up to someone. The bird then used its beak and stabbed the head of that someone. After that, the bird ate that someone's head like it's some birdfeeds. I stared amusingly.

Our eyes met, but it doesn't seem to really care about me and continued chasing after those people who were running earlier. 

"Damn." I muttered. To be honest, that was kinda freaky. No wonder why those extras were running away. Getting chased my some rainbow ostrich who eat heads is scary. If everything was real, I would've also done the same. 

Hello.

13