[S1] Ch22: Fiendedge capital #10
292 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I started from the part that is near the eyes. I took a bite. It's now in my mouth. It's so hard and raw, but I still chewed it. I'm chewing it very well. I'm going to chew it ten times. I'm going to chew it a hundred times. I'm going to chew it a thousand times. I'm going to chew eat a million—wait, that's kinda impossible. Well, it taste horrible, very. I don't know why I'm eating this garbage right now. I'm really craving for father's cooking right now. I don't know why, I just want to eat. I don't understand. I can't explain. 

I then targeted its eyes. I touched the eyes, it's slimy. I stabbed my hand to get the eye. I got the eye. It was too large, so I bitted a portion first. It tasted more horrible, but it's atleast softer this time. I then licked the red juice that was on my hands. It really tasted horrible too. Though, I somehow found it as a good combination. I ate more and more of the eyes. I burried my mouth on the place where I pulled the eyeball, and I'm trying to drink every single drop of its blood. I don't know why I'm doing this, my body just wanted so. I guess this is the time where I'm unable to control my body, this is a dream afterall. My mind is on command.

It taste horrible. It taste horrible. It taste horrible. It taste horrible. It taste horrible. It taste horrible. It taste horrible. It taste horrible. It taste horrible. It taste horrible. It taste horrible. It taste horrible. It taste horrible. It taste horrible. It taste horrible. It taste horrible. It taste horrible. It taste horrible. It taste horrible. It taste horrible. It taste horrible. 

It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. It's so oily. 

I continued my meal. From there, to here, to this part, to that part, until I'm finishing it. Father told me not to waste food and always finish it, so I'm following so. I'm eating. Later on, I'm finally finished. I kinda wanted to eat the body too, but it's burried so I only got the head. 

"... Guh..." I'm now standing on the middle of the road. I don't know why, but I feel I'm going to puke. Well, I did. I threw up the food I ate on the ground. I was mad. I don't know why. I stared at it. I moved my face closer to it. I first licked it. I then ate it and brought it back inside me. I decided to sit for now, watching the skies. I threw up again seconds. I ate it again of course. I threw up for the third. I ate it. I threw up. I ate it. I threw up. I ate. I feel like this is getting redundant, so I'm stopping here. 

I stood up. I stared at the road. As I have before, all there was on the road are lying corpses that doesn't have a head. It's eerily silent. There was no one at all. There's no one even screaming for help. It's impossible for everyone to get wiped out right? I wonder where they are right now. 

This scenery in front of me really feels like a zombie apocalypse. No one, just me with corpses scattered around. This is all that bird's fault. Why? What is this? I am confused. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. 

I was still hungry though. I walked around. I checked everyone who's sleeping. I'm planning to eat one of them. This is basically cannibalism but, this is not real anyways so why should I care? I eat when I want to eat. Of course, I still can be picky, so I chose an older sister. Too bad, she doesn't have her facer with her at least, I won't know how beautiful my meal will be. Well, whatever. I pealed the clothes first. Just like the bird, I ate her. 

After finishing, I sat down. I was just staring at the sky again. However, some things appeared again. They were three. Although they have a shape of a human, their faces doesn't look like one. Their skins are black. They don't have a face. And their hands have some large claws. I don't know what I can call them, so they'll be... I don't know.

"Another new species?" I asked. They all didn't made a sound. The three are walking slowly at me. I started to chant a fire ball. I shot it, they didn't even bothered dodging. Though, unlike the rainbow ostrich, they didn't burn. My fire ball was blocked with their claws. I was surprised. I didn't move anymore. I was tired. 

One of them was about to slash me with its claws. However, as it was about to do so, I saw someone appearing behind them. It was a human. An old man wearing an armour, and is holding a wooden shield and spear. 

The claw guys averted their attention to him as they noticed his presence. The old man stabbed the three one by one skillfully while dodging everything. The claw guys dropped to the ground. 

"... Are you alright?" The old man asked and used his spear as a crutch. He looked exhausted. I stared at him. I wiped my mouth. I didn't answer. However, I then noticed that one of the claw guys was getting up. It raised its claws. I didn't say anything about it and kept silent. It was too late for the old man as the claw guy manage to slash his legs sneakily, cutting his whole legs off. 

"Arrggghh!!" He shouted as he dropped down. He then stabbed the claw guy on the head this time. The claw guy finally dropped dead. On the other hand, the old man is losing blood. "...seems like this will be my last day, huh... how did this happen..." He muttered. He then looked at me. "I'm sorry, kid, but you're off on your own again." 

I looked at him too. I felt guilty for not telling him that the claw guy was getting up. I didn't know why I stayed silent, but I still feel guilty. He saved me from waking up, I feel bad. Losing a leg is terrible, I want to end this old man's suffering quickly. 

I searched through his pocket. He was just looking at me, probably wondering what I'm doing. I was looking for something sharp. I then found a knife. It doesn't look like a kitchen one, so it seemed like this knife was for the battling one. I took the knife. I raised it. I smiled genuinely. I wanted to let the old man know that I'm happy that he saved me in this dream. So I'm smiling. I'm returning the favour by ending his suffering. I want his last memory to see the little girl he saved happily smiling, appreciating his bravery. Don't people want to see people smile before they die instead of them crying? 

"...kid..." He said. His expression wasn't what I was expecting. He looked horrified. I guess he still doesn't want to die. Well whatever, this is a dream. I'll repay the favour and end this imaginary character's suffering. I used the knife and stabbed him at the neck. I stabbed and stabbed him again and again. 

16