[S1] Ch23: Fiendedge capital #11
292 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The old man's eyes were opened, but he's not moving at all. He stopped breathing. I could tell that he's unconscious. I stood up, with the knife in my hands. I stared at him, aimlessly. I walked over the old man. I decided to leave him behind. Well, he's dead anyways, how unfortunate. I brought the knife with me, I feel like I'll need this if I somehow encounter another enemy that's invading my mind. I walked forward through the road. Also, this is a remembrance. The knife looks really cool. It was black before, but now it's red. I'm planning to keep this with me for personal use, this one is better than the ones I find in our house. 

Speaking of house, I kinda want to go home now. I want to sleep within my sleep. I want to rest. I don't want to be here anymore. It's kinda boring. It's kinda terrifying. It's kinda hard to explain. I just don't like it. The once lively city became like this. Eerily silent. It gives me an uneasy feeling. I'm having a bad feeling about it. The feeling doesn't feel like a feeling feeling that is a good one. I guess, my dream somehow turned into an annoying nightmare. A very, very, annoying one. If only I can kill my dream, nothing will be annoying anymore. 

I want to wake up. This is the first time I've ever desired to escape from this dream. Even if I have to leave father, I want to wake up, but... Nevermind, I don't think I'll want to. I'll probably just kill myself once I wake up. I hope everything will flow back normally later. I'm tired, very tired. I want to sigh endlessly because I want to. I don't really know what I'm supposed to feel right now. I'm an alien, very alien. Oh, my dress is also red now by the way, it kinda got stained too much. I probably look like someone who's celebrating Halloween. 

"... Hah..." I sighed. I sighed because I just wanted to. Actually, I'm sighing because I'm kinda tired, as I've said earlier. After a while, I turned to another street. It was still the same, people laying on the road messily. Though, I've noticed something. They have heads. They seemed to be chopped into large pieces with a very well made knife. Vertically, horizontally. Well, I decided to rest for the meantime, so I stopped. I sat down in a meditation position.

I closed my eyes and concentrated in my breathing. I inhaled deeply and exhaled deeply. I don't want to open my eyes anymore. I want to stop myself from eating them. I don't even know why I suddenly want to eat anything, but I don't like that. It tastes horrible. Also, I don't want to put something into my mouth that came from the streets. What is happening to my dream, I wonder? Well, I want to sleep right now, I'm fine with my current position. 

"... I want to be sleepy..." I muttered to myself. I tried to sleep. However, something suddenly interupted me. "Hiieee!" I heard someone scream. I can only hear it faintly. It was a voice of a girl, a little girl. I can recognize that it's a little girl's voice, I'm also a little girl after all. We have similar sounds, we have small, cute voice. I immediately stood up. I followed the voice. I found a little girl who's wearing a common clothes in an alley nearby. She both has brown hair and eyes. They were beautiful. She was crying. A same claw guy that I encountered moments ago is walking closer to the little girl. 

"Mommy, where are you!" She shouted. I didn't really know what to do, or what should I do. I suddenly remembered that old man, and got inspired to save her. Immediately, I acted out and rushed towards the claw guy. I then hopped with all my force. I climed to the claw guy's back. I successfully did so. I reached to guy's head, I stabbed it. The guy was easy to fall down. I balanced myself. I stabbed the guy's head again and again. It's not moving anymore. I felt like I accomplished something.

I looked at the girl, she looks safe now. I walked towards her. She's still crying. I offered my hands. I then said. "Stand up, you're alright now."

16